Finally, my first cycle sus/tren

nixplode

Awards
I am starting a cycle of sus/tren e on monday, I will be cycling for 10 weeks, and I want to get an idea from everyone here on structure. I have used a few prohormones over the last year and a half with proper cycling. I am 28 yrs old, 6'3, 247lbs, and 15% bf I am usually around 12% but I am in the middle of bulking. I will be running 550 mg of sus and 200 mg of tren e, I know what you are thinking why tren e and why not more? I have used tren prohormones before and had great success I want to keep the tren blood levels low and stable to keep sides minimal but want to add a kick to the test. I will be doing 275mg of sus monday and friday and tren e on wed. I know its best to do sus eod but I figured with tren e being in the middle and long chain it would keep me elevated. I will be using arimidex and nolva for pct and if estrogen side occur I will be starting nolva with .5 mg of adex until situation clears. I have heard of people using bromo and I need to do a little looking into that compound but I think between adex and nolva i should be good. As far as HCG goes I can get it but the fear of prostate cancer :newbie:and I am keeping dosages mild I am hesitant. Any thoughts on the matter would be appreciated, if you want to roast me then save it for another thread because I have already done tons of reading, and I just want to make sure I have an air tight plan.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
tren phs and trenbolone-e are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT...u cant compare the 2 on any scale, get that out of ur head.

if u want anything out of the tren-e then add more otherwise ur basically wasting it.

do not run nolva on cycle with tren if u experience gyno signs....if u dont know why im saying this, then u need to do more reading

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
Gahhhhhhhhh do NOT run the Nolva with a 19nor!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure why you feel you need to add "a kick to the test" when you've never run test before, and are running enough test to put your blood levels at 3-4x what they are today.

nixplode

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I actually got my doctor to give me low dosages of cyp once a month over the summer. I basically wanted to stack it with tren to help estrogen conversion and bloat, but at a low dose. I figured it would be a good blend to harden muscles while bulking. Make sence?

nixplode

Awards
Oh and why not nolva would it bind to mammory tissue in tj brest more effectively if signs of gyno occur? Would i be better to just use arimidex to lower estrogen all together? I have been pounding the internet for months trying to not only find out why people use what they do but understand why. If anyone has the time to explain why i would appreciate the feedback. Thanks

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not really no. it won't change how much the test aromatizes or lower bloat. 200mg is not quite enough to make much difference either. 75-100mg EOD (or 262-350mg) is standard for tren ACE which translates to around 350-450 of enanthate based on the ester length. So 200 won't have much positive effect, or much odds of sides.

nixplode

Awards
ok how bout this:
week 1-10 sus (m,w,f at 180mg a day)
week 4-9 tren e (t,th 200mg a day) start adex .25 mg eod
week 10 tren e (t 200mg)
week 11 .25 adex eod
week 12 .25 adex eod
week 13-17 nolva 30,20,20,10
any better?

nixplode

Awards
actually I am thinking about taking everyones advise and stay away from the tren for now I will just do the sus for now. then when summer comes around I will do the tren solo. thanks for all your help guys. I am already a big dude and I dont want to make this too obvious of a gain

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
any literature or studies as to why not? this is broscience at its best.
Yeah man it's from broscience, comes on every monday night at 8pm central time. Lol shut up manlet no body was talking to you.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am curious though as to the reason not to though. can someone please explain? Thnks

nixplode

Awards
Sorry I was vague about my structure
ok how bout this:
week 10 tren e (t 200mg)
week 11 .25 adex eod
week 12 .25 adex eod
any better?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I am curious though as to the reason not to though. can someone please explain? Thnks
its been a broscience stand-by for years that if you lower estrogen you can spike prolactin.
In reality, prolactin levels will only spike in a high estrogen enviroment. So, on these mixed cycles(ie...deca/test, etc....) if you were to run a low dose of nolva from the beginning, say 5-10mgs you can control estrogen therefore controlling prolactin.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually I thought the broscience was that nolva increased progestin receptor sensitivity

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
ive heard that too, the prolactin thing is the one that always sticks in my mind though. Your broscience is more broscientific than mine!

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
It has aggravated prolactin with me that's why I suggested not to run the Nolva and choose an alternative.

nixplode

Awards
tren phs and trenbolone-e are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT...u cant compare the 2 on any scale, get that out of ur head.

if u want anything out of the tren-e then add more otherwise ur basically wasting it.

do not run nolva on cycle with tren if u experience gyno signs....if u dont know why im saying this, then u need to do more reading
So either everyone else needs to do more reading or nos doesnt know wtf he's talking about and only wants to belittle people for simply asking questions. If you get on here and start **** then get the f*** out. Especially when i have only been nice.

JB220888

Awards
Sorry I was vague about my structure
ok how bout this:
week 10 tren e (t 200mg)
week 11 .25 adex eod
week 12 .25 adex eod
any better?
you should run tren ace for first time tren experience the sides are interesting and only build as the cycle progresses. From what I understand adex isn't really needed unless you plan on doing a monsterous cycle and for a long cycle, I have never used it everyone has their opinion. I like that you have changed the sust to mwf that alone will help with estro sides. I like to start nolva and hcg within 10 days of my last injection, to avoid the test crash. If you have anymore questions I would be more than happy to help and point you in a clearer direction. These boards are confusing and sometimes your thread gets hijacked!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
So either everyone else needs to do more reading or nos doesnt know wtf he's talking about and only wants to belittle people for simply asking questions. If you get on here and start **** then get the f*** out. Especially when i have only been nice.
i am one of the very FEW helpful ppl here in the AAS section, maybe if u were here a little longer then u would know what im talking about.

show some respect

nixplode

Awards
If someone gives me a bag of **** i wont give them a piece of gold for it. You werent respectful to me so why should i? JB, on the other hand, was totally respectful and helpful. Thanks man.

nixplode

Awards
I am closing this forum with a link to my cycle log if anyone cares to follow my progress check it out if you want:
anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/142820-my-first-sus.html