Unanswered Finally Decided on My Msten Cycle

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Something I wanna try is 10mg superdrol stacked with msten. Probably completly useless but it would sound cool. Making smart choices out there

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hahaha right? I had a rough time eating last time on msten.. pretty sure I would flat out die on this stack
Sounds like a fun time for my monkeys
Might give it a shot if my lipids and liver holds up lol but I don’t know if they would lol

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anything added to SD sucks. Msten is way more tolerable for me.
I’d like to try this one of these days:
SD-10
Trenawhateverthefuck (trenadrol?)
Epi-40

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
20mg is plenty plenty. A lot of people still run it at 16mg and have amazing results. I tried 30mg twice and the only difference I saw was more side.
I'm on day 12 of 16mg. I love msten. It doesn't make me lethargic or effect libido, it's the only oral I can run without a base. I'm not offering advice just saying it agrees with me quite well.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ran it on 30, rip appetite but hellooooooo gain train. My monkey gained quite a lot in a few weeks

UKG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Been contemplating running msten @ 20mg for 40 days (1 tub) with CEL stanoplex @ 600mg but extending that out to 60 days. Just to try and cement things but without the hepatoxicity. Good idea or bad??

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Been contemplating running msten @ 20mg for 40 days (1 tub) with CEL stanoplex @ 600mg but extending that out to 60 days. Just to try and cement things but without the hepatoxicity. Good idea or bad??
Cementing msten gains with something like Epi andro?! Does not make much sense to me

UKG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Cementing msten gains with something like Epi andro?! Does not make much sense to me
Do you think it’s worth stacking the 2 compounds? Or just run one or the other (probably the msten!)? I’ve done oral cycles before without any kind of ‘base’ type compound and been fine (never done msten).

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you think it’s worth stacking the 2 compounds? Or just run one or the other (probably the msten!)? I’ve done oral cycles before without any kind of ‘base’ type compound and been fine (never done msten).
Epi did nothing for me. I know some people use it as a base to offset lethargy and improve aggression. Some folks seem to get decent mental effects from it. Could help, but I don’t think it’ll “cement” gains from MSten.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Epi andro is so weak it could fit in a very mild cycle if dosed high (1g) but msten is in the all star class.... it would be like adding a sip of beer into a 40oz of hard liquor.

UKG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Epi andro is so weak it could fit in a very mild cycle if dosed high (1g) but msten is in the all star class.... it would be like adding a sip of beer into a 40oz of hard liquor.
fair enough. People seemed to be getting a bit excited about CELs new release so I thought there might be a bit more to it!

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Something I wanna try is 10mg superdrol stacked with msten. Probably completly useless but it would sound cool. Making smart choices out there
My as well just take 20 mgs of superdrol. Would be stronger. Or superdrol with a tren prohormone or lmg.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just to clarify, some of us (myself included) are referring to Epistane and some are referring to epi-andro which is another of the Andro’s but we’ll known as a decent oral\dht base that can serve as a test base.
Epistane is 10x stronger and all DHT.
Some people feel like dirt on it, so it’s quite different from a pseudo-Test base such as epi-Andro

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just to clarify, some of us (myself included) are referring to Epistane and some are referring to epi-andro which is another of the Andro’s but we’ll known as a decent oral\dht base that can serve as a test base.
Epistane is 10x stronger and all DHT.
Some people feel like dirt on it, so it’s quite different from a pseudo-Test base such as epi-Andro
Yes but the product he was referring to is Epi andro no?!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And yes he was. I was still on my dream of of the perfect oral stack from 3 pages ago of SD/Epistane/Trenadrol

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
How did this cycle turn out bro?

I'm in day 1 of Winswole with my TRT