Female resveros

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
40 yearold female sponsored log Apex Alchemy. Looking at resveros for the anti aging and potential skin rejuvenation effects. Currently applying 1 ML in the morning after shower. Smell and residue a non factor as long as the results are there. I have not had an issue with smell or anything regarding the usual td things.
2 weeks in and not much to add, no skin irritation or any negative side effects. Annual blood work tomorrow, I will note any changes that could be associated.
So far an easy, no smell, quick drying, non staining TD. Will add as a powerful antioxidant and possible anti-aging supplement results will be seen much further down the road than 2 weeks. Could/ Should be run for a while longer for possible results.
I will follow up shortly with more info.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice I just started my resveros yesterday. Got 8 bottles. I'm in. Are you doing NMN or NMR?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am reporting for my wife of 3 boys in 4 years. What is NMN OR NMR?
I don't think people really do NMR anymore but nmn is Nicotinamide mononucleotide which I heard about from Dr Sinclair. in his life extension studies he always stacked it with resveratrol.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Little background on the wife-
Life long fitness, always in shape and good eating habits. Unfortunately from her perspective as she has gotten older it's not as easy as it use to be. Looking to slow down the hands of time. Us males are lucky in that if we take care of ourselves we don't really age till maybe 50s or 60s? Not there yet just taking a guess. Her current BP 95/60, 5' 3" 116 lbs. At the peak of fitness program BW pullups 10-12, squat 135x15, incline DB press 40x12. Just giving her basic #s showing she is in the gym.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cholesterol dropped 30 points, sure more related to diet changes. Not a reduction in calories, just removing certain things. Dairy, gluten, wheat, and stuff like that. So far no complaints about using the TD or the smell. So all that is good. Not much else to report. No uptick in any mood or better sleep patterns. No added energy or anything like that. But again most likely working behind the scenes.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just following without much to offer. Again the possibility of improved health markers is not seen on the aesthetics at this moment. A potentially good antioxidant that may be seen in bloodwork but not improved strength, fatloss, or anti-aging. Of course maybe running it for an extended time could offer these benefits.