Female experience with ecdysterone?

Ashima

Ashima

Awards
Hi everyone! I am looking to get as strong as I can, as fast as I can, and over the past several months I have been looking into PEDs more and more. I would like to avoid virilization. SARMS seem like a good option, but I am not sure if I am really training hard enough to warrant their use just yet. Ecdysterone and turkesterone seem, from what I've read, a lot lower commitment since they *allegedly* don't **** with your hormones and have no androgenic effects but lots of anabolic effects. Of course, the data on humans is limited, and the data on women nonexistent. Does anyone here have experience with it? Did you see gains/bad side effects??

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think youll find that if you asked this question even towards males youd get very mixed results. Id focus on getting a reliable ecdy source and see if it works for you

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think you should try Ursa major as it's a sure-fire way to reach your goals.
also, Epichaos might make you super happy as well.

the thing with ecdy is it doesn't do much to begin with. Im not hating on it. I have used it a few times. it's pretty nice for vascularity.

I really don't think you will be happy in the end with ecdy unless you want something that can help you specifically with nutrient shuttling.

both the products I mentioned have a lot of repeat customers for the very reason you ask about, and moreover, we have many happy women customers.

www.apex-alchemy.com

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can’t really answer your question, but I will say one of the only ecdy product I would trust right now is the Nootropics Depot one.

Ashima

Ashima

Awards
I think youll find that if you asked this question even towards males youd get very mixed results. Id focus on getting a reliable ecdy source and see if it works for you
I figured Boldanic was a pretty good bet based off of that recent thread that's been active about ecdysterone sources. Started taking it yesterday so we'll see what happens! I have access to an HPLC/LCMS via my summer internship, so I think I may try to analyze it and see how pure it really is lol

Ashima

Ashima

Awards
I think you should try Ursa major as it's a sure-fire way to reach your goals.
also, Epichaos might make you super happy as well.

the thing with ecdy is it doesn't do much to begin with. Im not hating on it. I have used it a few times. it's pretty nice for vascularity.

I really don't think you will be happy in the end with ecdy unless you want something that can help you specifically with nutrient shuttling.

both the products I mentioned have a lot of repeat customers for the very reason you ask about, and moreover, we have many happy women customers.

www.apex-alchemy.com
I have heard a lot of mixed reviews about edysterone and the studies seem to point to either a huge anabolic effect or no anabolic effect at all, so I guess all I can do is try it and hope for the placebo effect to do some magic if nothing else 😸 The transdermal solutions are interesting, I may look into them more!

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I figured Boldanic was a pretty good bet based off of that recent thread that's been active about ecdysterone sources. Started taking it yesterday so we'll see what happens! I have access to an HPLC/LCMS via my summer internship, so I think I may try to analyze it and see how pure it really is lol
ya ecdyzine is a quality RCE. ND has CAE for their ecdysterone product but way higher dose. I'm not really sure what the difference in effects are, but seems like some people prefer RCE.