Female cutting

Jessica444

Awards
First I'll add I'm a female: 5"5 and 160lbs. Finished bulking from using rad140 at 10 mg daily and osta at 20mg. Starting my cutting cycle now. Im thinking of continuing both rad 140 and osta for my cutting cycle lol don't judge. I just don't want to lose my heard earned gains so I'll continue to use both for my cut I guess?? I've read rad can also be used as a cutter and osta has always treated me well with body recomp. Any thoughts of combing them through a cutting cycle? And before any diet/ workout questions- yes I'm on my calorie deficit diet, yes I'm doing my HIIT cardio 3x a week and lifting 4x weekly . Just simply wanting opinions on rad plus osta for my cutting cycle. Thanks in advance!!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First I'll add I'm a female: 5"5 and 160lbs. Finished bulking from using rad140 at 10 mg daily and osta at 20mg. Starting my cutting cycle now. Im thinking of continuing both rad 140 and osta for my cutting cycle lol don't judge. I just don't want to lose my heard earned gains so I'll continue to use both for my cut I guess?? I've read rad can also be used as a cutter and osta has always treated me well with body recomp. Any thoughts of combing them through a cutting cycle? And before any diet/ workout questions- yes I'm on my calorie deficit diet, yes I'm doing my HIIT cardio 3x a week and lifting 4x weekly . Just simply wanting opinions on rad plus osta for my cutting cycle. Thanks in advance!!
Did you consider adding in gw(cardarine) for the cut

Jessica444

Awards
Yes already have gw on board!:) Just curious about rad+osta combo for a cut!

Leggoddess

Leggoddess

Awards
Osta is ok to take while cutting 20mg-40mg
Rad 20-40mg. I would add some yk-11 10-20mg (helps to preserve your muscle)
(All dosages are different per person).

When you do your next bulk add LGD-4033 (10mg-20mg), RAD-140 (20mg-40mg), yk-11 (10mg-20mg),

What are your current nutrition macros?

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't see why you couldn't use sarms to preserve muscle while cutting, the only thing I would say is that the longer you stay on, the greater your chances of side effects and harm to your health. How long was your bulk, how long do you plan to cut? Also maybe consider keeping at the same weight for a month or two before cutting, it will make it easier to hold onto your newly gained muscle if your body gets used to being at a certain weight.

Jessica444

Awards
Thanks I've read lots about yk-11- I think it would definitely benefit me. And am deff 0laning on bulking with lgd next time. Moderate carbs, high protein, low fat

Jessica444

Awards
My bulk was almost 7 weeks with sarms. Wanted to go longer but I started shedding hair(from rad 140). I'm going to lean out by end of February/beginning of march. Starting my cut now actually- thinking of adding clen or albuterol to my current cutting stack of: osta @ 15mg daily and gonna get GW cardarine @20 mg daily.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My bulk was almost 7 weeks with sarms. Wanted to go longer but I started shedding hair(from rad 140). I'm going to lean out by end of February/beginning of march. Starting my cut now actually- thinking of adding clen or albuterol to my current cutting stack of: osta @ 15mg daily and gonna get GW cardarine @20 mg daily.
I did Clen for my last cut and loooooved it. Keep taurine on hand in case of cramping.

Jessica444

Awards
I've wanted to try clen for a while. I've used albuterol in the past to cut and had great results- I just had crazy shaky hand tremors from it lol. I Haven't tried clen yet because I've been told it's basically the same as albuterol, but clen has a longer half life...... Any thoughts on albuterol vs. Clen? Aren't side affects and results pretty similar between those 2 substances?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've wanted to try clen for a while. I've used albuterol in the past to cut and had great results- I just had crazy shaky hand tremors from it lol. I Haven't tried clen yet because I've been told it's basically the same as albuterol, but clen has a longer half life...... Any thoughts on albuterol vs. Clen? Aren't side affects and results pretty similar between those 2 substances?
Clen is much more dangerous, I personally don't use it because it can make your heart skip a beat and it only increases metabolism slightly which can be done with excersice and diet. It is beneficial for endurance though but again not worth it in my book.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve met quite a few women now who have had great success cutting with primo ace tabs and/or winstrol. I’d not use them together if I were female, personally, but I have seen it done before.

Wouldn’t s23 be non virility inducing? Or would it be the opposite? Best cutter of all the sarms for sure.

And I too say avoid clen. It is terrible for you. Just really nasty stuff.

Personally I’d just say avoid any “buterols” as there are better ways to cut.

At this point I’ve even seen women using Superdrol, which, of course has quite extreme results most of the time.

Now, s23 and superdrol are both liver toxic to a fairly notable degree.

Badbeach

Badbeach

Awards
I wouldn’t recommend dosing gw at 20mg, your body will adapt to the higher dosages and will build a tolerance to it. I would start with 5mcg and taper up to 15mg, more doesn’t necessarily mean better take it from my experience 😂