Unanswered Feeling like **** after DAA/erase cycle?

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
I just finished the cycle and I felt Great while I was on it,sex drive through the roof,my mood was great! Today I feel lethargic,loss of sex drive and depressed! What’s can I do to fix it? I am taking Tribulus pct!DAA is a Great product.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you take advice from Dylan Gemelli???

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You shouldn't need a PCT from a test booster. Tribulus is not a PCT for anything, it's just an aphrodisiac. You likely feel cruddy because you're not taking the stuff that was making you feel good; everything's relative.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
daa can reduce testosterone to normal healthy males .. soo dont use this sh1t again

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you do an actual AAS cycle or was it DAA and Erase supplement cycle? Your posted on Anabolics section doing a DAA and Erase cycle. What is it exactly?

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds like you have permanently screwed up your hormones.
Time for TRT (by this, I mean using DAA and Erase forever).

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
Did you do an actual AAS cycle or was it DAA and Erase supplement cycle? Your posted on Anabolics section doing a DAA and Erase cycle. What is it exactly?
D asprtic acid/erase pro plus (estrogen blocker)

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Daa has been known to raise prolactin levels in some guys and even give them gyno. Prob why you feel like ****, nothing to control your Estrogen or prolactin and now it’s high and your test is low

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Daa has been known to raise prolactin levels in some guys and even give them gyno. Prob why you feel like ****, nothing to control your Estrogen or prolactin and now it’s high and your test is low
+1 dont use sh1t supps mates... daa is useless and got only sides

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
daa worked wonders for me! Great product.
What do you think it did for you?
Seriously... It is a bad product. It sometimes lowers Test, sometimes raises Estrogen.
More than likely, whatever you think it was doing, was actually the Estrogen lowering effects of Erase, and placebo.

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
Seriously... It is a bad product. It sometimes lowers Test, sometimes raises Estrogen.
More than likely, whatever you think it was doing, was actually the Estrogen lowering effects of Erase, and placebo.
it made me fap a lot more! And put me in a great mood,drastically increased my sex drive and mood! And for only 20 bucks that’s worth it!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
it made me fap a lot more! And put me in a great mood,drastically increased my sex drive and mood! And for only 20 bucks that’s worth it!
Like I said... Almost certainly the Erase combined with placebo.

Lets try to be objectively honest here..... If it were a great product, don't you think all of us who've been doing this for decades, would also be using it? It's been around quite a while, and rejected.

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
it made me fap a lot more! And put me in a great mood,drastically increased my sex drive and mood! And for only 20 bucks that’s worth it! And drastic strength gains.i felt at peace on it!could barely get hard before it when on it no problem!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Get Inhibit P, and take it. DAA can raise your prolactin.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Next time go with Sup3r PCT as a stand alone....Stronest natty **** I’ve tried....Legit doses.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Next time go with Sup3r PCT as a stand alone....Stronest natty **** I’ve tried....Legit doses.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just finished the cycle and I felt Great while I was on it,sex drive through the roof,my mood was great! Today I feel lethargic,loss of sex drive and depressed! What’s can I do to fix it? I am taking Tribulus pct!DAA is a Great product.
Erase was/is a potent product to lower cortisol and this is what is all about.
Too low cortisol levels, but keep calm, it's coming back.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a little disappointed at the feedback boys... Unless he's a troll and im missing something???
My opinion...you'll feel better in a couple weeks. You could get a blood test. You should do some research and study this forum for a while. You can learn tons of stuff and next time take something that is more solidly recommended, sounds like the one u took has some negative feedback.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm a little disappointed at the feedback boys... Unless he's a troll and im missing something???
My opinion...you'll feel better in a couple weeks. You could get a blood test. You should do some research and study this forum for a while. You can learn tons of stuff and next time take something that is more solidly recommended, sounds like the one u took has some negative feedback.
He posted something similar not long ago and didnt listen to anyone then either. He def seems like a troll,