Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
bro look into it atleast here in New York it wasn't readily available to the public in any form til 2017....the only ppl that could administer it was paramedics etc. and half the time you called 911 for a overdose someone was getting arrested for atleast something so it was a deterrent esp in the drug culture you call 911 with work in the house now 2 ppl lost there lives back was how it was back then....I'm not reading this I lived it...did you?
You're blaming the pharma companies and FDA for how the police respond?

If i blow my hand off making a bomb, you can be sure ill get arrested at some point. If you fear getting arrested, maybe dont do things that are illegal? Whether you agree or not with why they are illegal, that stance will not help your case.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You're blaming the pharma companies and FDA for how the police respond?

If i blow my hand off making a bomb, you can be sure ill get arrested at some point. If you fear getting arrested, maybe dont do things that are illegal? Whether you agree or not with why they are illegal, that stance will not help your case.
Bro, you don't understand. He's on the front lines bro. Bro, he's going to go stand outside of a government building and then the world will see the FDA is hiding all the secret cures. P.S. you're my bro, bro

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't think any of this is based on actual science, I think it's just bro.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what cracks me up is many of the same people who are against the FDA are for the government running health care, lol.

fitdocrx1

Awards
Bro, you don't understand. He's on the front lines bro. Bro, he's going to go stand outside of a government building and then the world will see the FDA is hiding all the secret cures. P.S. you're my bro, bro
maybe we all should sit back and talk **** on forums cuz I'm a narcacist. maybe trump will turn your oh so faithful govt into a Russian dictatorship....I'm out God bless ya son Cuz u need it.

fitdocrx1

Awards
what cracks me up is many of the same people who are against the FDA are for the government running health care, lol.
that's a fact...but look at Canada and other countries with the same practices. they seem to be doing great...but I have no stance on that subject. I'm only hating on the fda and gov cuz ppl think its there for there safety but in all reality they'd let your ass die if it'll cost them a cent. it's not just a governing body anymore to keep order its a for profit buisness jailing and enslaving there own ppl for financial gain....sending someone to jail for pot and force them into unpaid labor.....you guys who havnt seen it I guess won't agree.... the whole #freemeekmill bs kinda touched on it.....

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even ignoring the fact that these are not normal kids, these are all efficacy studies. Safety isn't determined after 2 months and there are case reports of phenibut dependence which leads to people continually increasing doses, especially when threads like this pop up and people claim it's completely safe because the FDA is "evil."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5952553/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28614159

Some people don't even require increased doses:

http://europepmc.org/abstract/MED/20841974

Just to be clear, I'm not saying phenibut is overall dangerous or safe. I'm saying the studies have not yet been done.
FWIW, I cycle my use of Phenibut and only use it 3-5 days per week and have never had a need to continuously increase dosage. I think it's totally safe if people use it right. For the case of major withdrawl issues, I've only seen that happen in people who abuse it in huge doses. In my ten years experience with phenibut, I have never suffered withdrawls or needs to increase dosage at all.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
FWIW, I cycle my use of Phenibut and only use it 3-5 days per week and have never had a need to continuously increase dosage. I think it's totally safe if people use it right. For the case of major withdrawl issues, I've only seen that happen in people who abuse it in huge doses. In my ten years experience with phenibut, I have never suffered withdrawls or needs to increase dosage at all.
…i abused alcohol starting at a early age and became a alcoholic. the vast majority of people can use alcohol without becoming addicted, it was my abuse that caused the problem.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
…i abused alcohol starting at a early age and became a alcoholic. the vast majority of people can use alcohol without becoming addicted, it was my abuse that caused the problem.
Yup exactly. Many things can be abused, even food, but are totally safe if used right/moderately

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yup exactly. Many things can be abused, even food, but are totally safe if used right/moderately
Maybe, but some people are different. Abuse is part of addiction. People get addicted to things for different reasons.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Maybe, but some people are different. Abuse is part of addiction. People get addicted to things for different reasons.
yes, abuse is pathway to addiction...but many people are able to abuse without becoming addicted. they simply get tired of the negatives and lose the urge.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use phenibut too as part of redcons sleep supplement. I will use a full scoop (1gm) then half scoop it followed by at least 1 night off. Some weeks I only use half scoops and others I have used it up to 5 days in a row but I always manage to stop for a couple of days. I really like the effects and miss it on the nights I don't take it but I still get a decent sleep without it just don't wake up feeling fully recharged as i do when I use it.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like phenibut more for sex and socializing than for sleep. I find I don’t tolerate high doses of it very well anymore, especially if used multiple nights in a row. Started recently using a muscle relaxer for sleep (flexoril aka cyclobenzaprine) which has been proven to improve delta wave sleep.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did various experiments early on. Anethetized by bsl has 1.7 g I believe and I tried double scooping it and it kept me awake all night. There is definitely a sweet spot.