Unanswered Favorite Cycle You Ever Ran?

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The original mentabolan from phf was the ****! I liked it a lot. Buuuut, my fav cycle would have to of been 2 really- of course my furst real cycle of:
Dbol 10mg 2x day, test 400 blend @ 400/wk and NPP @ 200-250/wk and a little exemestane here n there. Was great and still use npp at lower dosages now for joints since im old.
My *ALL TIME FAVORITE CYCLE* is as follows-

Proviron 25mg 6-8wks
Turinabol 50mg (???- totally forget dosing on the tbol every time for some reason) 4wks in begining and at end of cycle.
Cycle support by Prime Labs (M.I.C. + NAC + ALCAR)
TestP75/MastP75/TrenA75mg shredz blend- 1ml m/w/f weeks 4-12
Test deca 400 @ .8ml wks 1-4, .4ml wks 5-12.
Inj Superdrol 40mg/ml @ .4ml pwo when desired.

That right there is my favorite cycle and it is tons of fun. As long as you eat a lot of healthy fats and keep your Macros in check and make sure you are taking the proper cycle support and other vitamins and such that you may need I think it is actually safe as well.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
"Safe" is a relative term. And everything posted above was for entertainment purposes only. Nothing I post is what are they actually do or possess and it is not advice, entertainment purposes only! Enjoy and take care fellas.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
20 years ago I was in my early 40's and didn't know anything about steroids...I was working at inland container running a J&l folder gluer. back then the operator had to do own frontloading of machine by hand and needless to say production was based on how fast operator fed machine. I used to go to Osco and buy twinlab ripped fuel and eat a handful every shift and production was always close to or at the top for the plant...one day at Osco I see this joe wieder stuff called andro it only cost $12 so I bought a bottle and started taking...about 2 weeks later my arms were huge and i was breaking production records for all of the inland container plants nationwide. became a sexaholic couldn't get enough, was wearing my wife out...went through 3 bottles of that stuff before I realized it was a steroid called androstenedione.

I loved that stuff!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
12 bucks !? That’s unfathomable 🤯
over the counter at Osco before they became cvs!!! the 90 count twinlab ripped fuel I think cost more, around $14, but it was the og dmaa and was fantastic.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
20 years ago I was in my early 40's and didn't know anything about steroids...I was working at inland container running a J&l folder gluer. back then the operator had to do own frontloading of machine by hand and needless to say production was based on how fast operator fed machine. I used to go to Osco and buy twinlab ripped fuel and eat a handful every shift and production was always close to or at the top for the plant...one day at Osco I see this joe wieder stuff called andro it only cost $12 so I bought a bottle and started taking...about 2 weeks later my arms were huge and i was breaking production records for all of the inland container plants nationwide. became a sexaholic couldn't get enough, was wearing my wife out...went through 3 bottles of that stuff before I realized it was a steroid called androstenedione.

I loved that stuff!!!
Lol.... aka the Mark McGuire supplement!