Favorite AI

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm wondering what ai is your favorite and why?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
None, find out why it’s needed in the first place
Arnold and guys back in 70’s never needed AI. Why because they ate “real”nutritional dense food got good quality sleep, liver in clean enviroments va the crap we had today. Reduce your testosterone dosage to lowest need. I have been suggesting 40-60 mg testosterone per week to ordering doctor while looking at root causes, biochemical imbalances and lifestyle changes.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Testosterone is only 40-50% of the equation.
How the body utilized and metabolize in other metabolic pathways, receptors and tissues is the other 50% or more of the puzzle. We need to look at the bigger picture.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
40-60 mgs test per week?
Seems low, but depends on the person. 250-300mg a week puts my total test at >3000ng/dL. Whereas 100mg a week puts me ~900ng/dL.

Will find out in a week if 80mg weekly is my sweet spot TRT wise.

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
I personally like exemestane because I found I dosage that works for me (typically 12.5mg EOD) and don't see a need to try something else at the moment.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
posted in other threads about this. matrix correct (but obviously test on self bloodwork) - take your weekly trt dose and break it down into a per day (or eod - see later). less injected (but more often) = less to aromatize. i went from mid-upper 30s with .5mg a-zole 2x/week (90mg test ev 3.5 days)... to mid-upper 30's with NO AI.

I do EOD injections - didnt have to go every day. must do math though - M, W, F, Su, T, Th, Sat is 7 injections over 2 weeks, so 52mg eod x7 / 2 = weekly amount. don't mess up, lol! Daily easier, but must commit to consistency.

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
posted in other threads about this. matrix correct (but obviously test on self bloodwork) - take your weekly trt dose and break it down into a per day (or eod - see later). less injected (but more often) = less to aromatize. i went from mid-upper 30s with .5mg a-zole 2x/week (90mg test ev 3.5 days)... to mid-upper 30's with NO AI.

I do EOD injections - didnt have to go every day. must do math though - M, W, F, Su, T, Th, Sat is 7 injections over 2 weeks, so 52mg eod x7 / 2 = weekly amount. don't mess up, lol! Daily easier, but must commit to consistency.
So correct me if my inference is wrong, but the gist is aromatization happens more when levels spike the highest, and so dosing more often keeps it more flat? Which makes sense, but it also means more needle sticks.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SNS inhibit E has always done the trick for me. I also enjoy Iron Legion Virtus. I prefer exemestane over Letro and anastrazole

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For OTC: SNS inhibit E (by a pretty wide margin since formestane is gone in the US)
Rx: Exemestane or in VERY special cases letro (careful with this one though)

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established

That’s not a recipe for a long term strategy. No way one can do every day injections for very long. Life gets in the way.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So correct me if my inference is wrong, but the gist is aromatization happens more when levels spike the highest, and so dosing more often keeps it more flat? Which makes sense, but it also means more needle sticks.
correct. instead of going (totally made up #'s, I only draw at "trough") 1200 --->800 between injections, you stay more steady at 950-1050 all time, as example. so less to aromatize at any one time. definitely work for me (i do eod since dec.) have to try out for you.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That’s not a recipe for a long term strategy. No way one can do every day injections for very long. Life gets in the way.
i not need every day luckily - and i boring, never travel, LOL! may not work for people who not at home all time, i agree.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn’t want to do every day injections but there’s tens of thousands of people that inject everyday....insulin dependent diabetics.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wouldn’t want to do every day injections but there’s tens of thousands of people that inject everyday....insulin dependent diabetics.
yes correct! but now, if good insurance/job, they use insulin pump. newest also adds bluetooth constant glucose monitor too. cool stuff.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes correct! but now, if good insurance/job, they use insulin pump. newest also adds bluetooth constant glucose monitor too. cool stuff.
Maybe someone can fill an insulin pump with test and give a daily dose! I wonder how many guys would try to up that dose!!