FAQ/Rules

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. This is for OVER THE COUNTER DISCUSSION AND INTERACTION OF CERTAIN Rx DRUGS!

2. There will be no discussion of rec drugs at all.

3. There will be no discussion of rec drugs at all.

4. There will be no discussion of rec drugs at all.

Get the point?

Violation will result in immediate banning. There will be no discussion about it and absoutely NO exceptions. This is one area I will NOT waiver on AT ALL!

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wise choice, Bobo.
I think you'd be better served to name the forum "OTC Drug" instead of "OTC Rx/Drug", since Rx is the short form of Prescription, as far as I can tell.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
True. Good call. It was late when I made this.....

You can discuss the interaction of certain Rx drugs but the same rules apply for the Anabolic forum. If you ask for sources you will be banned.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry wrong section

Last edited:
DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
OK, that means only business! No drug talk that is not related to 'work'. We're not here to relax. :mad:

Also, people should not speak so casually about things like 'Nolva' either. Remember that our sponsors don't sell Nolva, they sell tamoxifen citrate. Get my point?

Nolva is an Rx drug and is just as 'recreational' as any other drug unless you have breast cancer or are using it for some other reason as determined by your doctor. Tamoxifen that Custom sells is for research use only and not for human injestion!!

So the title of this form really should be Rx/OTC and not just OTC. OTC cough syrup can be used in a rec. fashion. So a specific drug is not a rec drug per say, the use of it is the justification of it's category.

Also, as far as sources go, I'm still some what unclear. Sources are given all the time. BAC for example is a great source, though not a sponsor, that this site has given me. So as long as the site offers a legit product, I don't see the harm, but until this is cleared up, I will only offer sources by PM. Also, don't ask me for a source for anything illegal. The only 'sources' that I know of are the ones that sell legal OTC products or offer a doctor's prescription for a FDA approved Rx drug. Plain and simple, with the same intent that Bobo expressed.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Dr. D I think you are not getting the correct idea on rec drugs..