eye twitching on serms??? wtf

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
anybody ever get this....im in post and my eye just started twitching resently...wtf...im doing toremifine,and clomid?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Vision problems are a known possible clomid side effect. Discontinue the clomid.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Vision problems are a known possible clomid side effect. Discontinue the clomid.
Agreed. Torem is good all by it's onesies anyhow.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
but my eye is actually twitching???(like the muscle around it) very often......no problems with vision,but this is freakin the fukc out of me...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing...but better safe than sorry.

Have you been stressed out or using a lot of caffeine lately. Withdrawal from caffeine can cause eye twitching.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Have you been stressed out or using a lot of caffeine lately. Withdrawal from caffeine can cause eye twitching.
stressed yes..im packing to move actually...happens to be during my post?.....ummmm no i still drink my fare share of caffine......thank-you guys for any comments or support .......:wave:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
stressed yes..im packing to move actually...happens to be during my post?.....ummmm no i still drink my fare share of caffine......thank-you guys for any comments or support .......:wave:
Maybe it wasn't withdrawal, but I know that I was having really bad eye twitches for a while. I eventually narrowed it down to caffeine. Again, I would probably cut the clomid just as a precautionary measure.

EDIT: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia: Eyelid twitch

Alternative names Return to top

Eyelid spasm; Eye twitch; Blepharospasm; Twitch - eyelid
Definition Return to top

An eyelid twitch is called a blepharospasm. It happens when your eyelid muscles repeatedly and rhythmically contract. In some instances, the eyelid may repeatedly close (or nearly close) and re-open.

Causes, incidence, and risk factors Return to top

The most common things that make the muscle in your eyelid twitch are fatigue, stress, and caffeine. Once spasms begin, they may continue off and on for a few days. Then, they disappear. Most people experience this type of eyelid twitch on occasion and find it very annoying. In most cases, you won't even notice when the twitch has stopped.
MedlinePlus Drug Information: Clomiphene
Doesn't mention eye twitching as a side effect, only blurred vision and abnormal vaginal bleeding :thumbsup:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Maybe it wasn't withdrawal, but I know that I was having really bad eye twitches for a while. I eventually narrowed it down to caffeine. Again, I would probably cut the clomid just as a precautionary measure.

My eyes get "slimy" feeling from some stims, for lack of a better term. Forces me to keep rubbing them and blink a lot. Off topic but ...(bpmartyr shrugs shoulders, lifts hands slighly while cocking one side of the mouth up)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

i owe you reps too..thanks!!....meant for stxnas...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL at your sig...RD is fun to have around!

...and you're welcome x 2.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I don't think my vaginal bleeding has been abnormal however.:blink:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...I just thought I would throw that out there...you know, just in case, lol.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...I just thought I would throw that out there...you know, just in case, lol.
dude me and chad got into it with him at like 3:30 in the morn last night...dude is on something,and i don't find humor in threats............sorry to hijack my own thread...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
My right eye twitches whenever I am dehydrated - you getting enough water?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My right eye twitches whenever I am dehydrated - you getting enough water?
ya i drink seltser water (in the cans) like it's going out of style.... thanks bro for your reply

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Caffeine is a diuretic and some argue that carbonation in high amounts can be as well.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Caffeine is a diuretic and some argue that carbonation in high amounts can be as well.
really........i was kinda wondering what all the carbination does....(aside from killer farts,and burps)......very interesting......how is this effecting my eye tho?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think it is, but thought I would throw that out there since you guys mentioned it...sorry, proceed!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think it is, but thought I would throw that out there since you guys mentioned it...sorry, proceed!
thanks brother...i do appriciate it.....

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
really........i was kinda wondering what all the carbination does....(aside from killer farts,and burps)......very interesting......how is this effecting my eye tho?
Well... You probably already know: A diuretic is something that causes you to lose stored water weight. So by losing that stored water it makes it much easier to find yourself in a dehydrated state. I know that my eye twitch happens especially after morning cardio when I dont drink enough water then goes away 2-3 minutes after I drink a pint of water. It also happens when I am at a club dancing or drinking alcohol. Alcohol = diuretic. In those times also it goes away after I drink some water. Just a guess: It may have something to do with the lack of water not allowing the tear duct to adequately lubricate the eye causing this muscle to contract and try to squeeze the tear duct. I have also noticed this happening in dogs that are not getting enough water.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You have gotten a lot of good suggestions but I'll throw one more out.

Allergies? I know that my sister will get eye twitches depending on the season. I've heard people say injectable B12 really helps with their allergies. But if you have never had any allergy issues I doubt this is the problem.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK update..it's my eyelid twitching....i ran sprints twice today(in the beautiful florida sun)..anyway when i was sprinting it gets worse..WTF.......!?!?!?!,......im fuuckin scared to touch a serm now...and im only like a week in to post cycle.....(and in the process of moving across the effing country)...AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ...:aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
but my eye is actually twitching???(like the muscle around it) very often......no problems with vision,but this is freakin the fukc out of me...
i have this problem from time to time anyways. so i can somewhat relate no idea what it is

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have this problem from time to time anyways. so i can somewhat relate no idea what it is
why the fukc are you talkin sh*t !!!!??!!!.....do i need to fly to manhatten jus to kick yo a$$..............hahahaha thanks mang...im not really sure wtf is going on???:think: ..i dont want to be a twitchie mofo...ya know....

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
why the fukc are you talkin sh*t !!!!??!!!.....do i need to fly to manhatten jus to kick yo a$$..............hahahaha thanks mang...im not really sure wtf is going on???:think: ..i dont want to be a twitchie mofo...ya know....
i didnt read all the posts but im guessing this is something new to you? i think its caused by stress or just maybe extra tension in the face or muscle of something cuz i think i get it more during times of stress or workouts

i rememebr even getting it in college when i hit the gym and stuff

sounds like we gonna have to remove your eye to fix this solider

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i didnt read all the posts but im guessing this is something new to you? i think its caused by stress or just maybe extra tension in the face or muscle of something cuz i think i get it more during times of stress or workouts

i rememebr even getting it in college when i hit the gym and stuff

sounds like we gonna have to remove your eye to fix this solider
na not new to me...i never had my eyelid twitch tho???..

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
My eye twitches sometimes. I attribute it more to stress or lack of sleep than the SERMs.

IE, have you ever had your eye twitch on it before? I think its just a conincidence.

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
I have been experiencing this recently too, not just in post cycle therapy, but only in this recent cycle (my 5th), though. Quite strange, i thought it the new compounds (trn/zol) but has continued with PCT. My left back muscle under my wing does it too, so I dont know...as of right now, im just chalking it up to stress and stim x.

I wouldnt worry about it, it may just as well me a combination of stress and what your having. I was packing/moving, workin 60+hrs for 6 wks when mine started. Nevermind my 2 cups of coffee/day and 3 caps/day of STIM X!