Expirations on liquid research nolva

bt4ever

Banned
Awards
I have some PowerNutrition liquid Nolva that I am going to start using after my cycle and I am wondering how long will liquid research chemicals keep before they will expire or go bad. I have never read or saw anything on this topic. Seeing that PN no longer carries these products and thinking that other companies may drop them also, I would like to stock up only if I know how long they will keep.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lion nutrition said that they will keep for two years.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
That's sad that PN no longer carries research liquids. Not sure where to go now.

edit : D'oh! NM.

Viper21

Awards
Yeah, just curious too, how long approximately will a bottle be good for if kept in a dry cool place?

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
I found this a bit odd, but in my bottle of Nolva (ordered from Liqua Solutions), there are these crystalized looking objects floating around that were not there before. Has this happened to anyone else? Has the Nolva gone bad?

surferdude26

Awards
I found this a bit odd, but in my bottle of Nolva (ordered from Liqua Solutions), there are these crystalized looking objects floating around that were not there before. Has this happened to anyone else? Has the Nolva gone bad?
Had those in mine as well (also from LS), I ran the vial under warm water and shook it a little, seemed to clear it up just fine. Though it crystalized again, so did the same thing... nolva worked fine if you ask me, my balls are juuuusssstttt fine :D

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
Had those in mine as well (also from LS), I ran the vial under warm water and shook it a little, seemed to clear it up just fine. Though it crystalized again, so did the same thing... nolva worked fine if you ask me, my balls are juuuusssstttt fine :D
phew, thanks for replying. i did not want to have to purchase a new bottle. is it necessary to run it under warm water? will it be effective without doing so?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
phew, thanks for replying. i did not want to have to purchase a new bottle. is it necessary to run it under warm water? will it be effective without doing so?
You will need to run under hot water for a few minutes, the shake the hell out of it. It may take a few minutes but keep at it.