Experiences (positive or negative) using Propionate for TRT/Cruise?

AnabolicKind

Awards
I never managed to get dialed in on Test C after 2 years of trying every protocol I could think of. I just feel flat at best, no interest for anything, completely anhedonic. It's as if my reward system gets completely messed up on Cypionate.

I'm thinking a shorter ester like Propionate that's going to be in and out of my system quickly (seems the half-life is ~20 hours) could come close to mimicking the natural daily variations in a young man's Test levels, instead of having those levels at the top of the range 24/7, which might be important to give Dopamine receptors a break or something along those lines.

So I'm curious whether anyone here has tried running TRT/Cruise dosages of Prop for a while and what those experiences were.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I mean...... Testosterone is testosterone, I don't notice any difference between esters as long as I take them frequently enough. I've taken prop daily and every other day and even Monday Wednesday Friday and they all kind of feel similar/same as cyp or enth.

Try 20mg daily and see what happens, but it's absolutely not going to mimic normal fluctuations.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Like right now I'm taking 50mg cyp 3x week, if I switch to the prop I got and do 20 to 25 mg daily I'll feel exactly the same