Experience with Boldenolone Cypionate.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established

Part One.

First off the solution is mixed as 300mg/ml with 3% BA, 12% BB and the volume of 40/60 mix of grape seed oil and ethyl oleate. This seems to be as high of a mg/ml solution as you would want as taken alone it produces a slight soreness a day or two after the injection, this is mild however and I had to check to make sure that it was sore at all.

For testing purposes I am running this alone for the first several weeks then I will add my test blend into it after I am sure of the effects. I started with a front load of 900mg a week divided into two shots a week. After the first week I have decide to not front load it as it is kicking it plenty fast. The EQ pumps are quite noticeable after the first week so I don’t think that there is any reason to front load this.

On that note I am wondering on the half life of this, I had guessed around 8 to 10 days in the given solution but I am wondering now if the half life is not still much less then what I had though. To kick in with a front load of 50% for the first week implies a half life of 6 to 8 days. This is however HIGHLY subjective it that nothing more then a guess on my part based on the pumps I am getting in the gym. And as the effects of hormones will vary this is not necessarily a good indicator to start with of the half life. Still I would be curious as to the experience of others.

As for the effects I would have to say this is closer to using boldenolone base rather then using EQ. I am in fact quite happy and am seriously considering running this alone for the duration of the cycle. More will follow as I continue with this cycle. ( I am in the second week now, BTW)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Nice, was curious as how it was to work with as I heard some horror stories about it crashing instantly and gumming up lines.

Test Isocap blend as well? :D You're a man after my own heart.

Good to see Skye, as I'm planning on running the Cyp version next time.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
That sure sounds like a mighty fine tasting meatball. And obviously if you are feeling* it at the end of the frontload week, its half isnt 10 days. :)

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
took me about 3 weeks on bold cyp @ 600mg to get the full-on effects (anxiety, hunger, vascularity, itchy head/MPB)

bold base TD took about 1-2 days to feel, in a week i felt like i was in week 9 of EQ. crazy fast. 1,4ad was about the same.

just my experiences....

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
took me about 3 weeks on bold cyp @ 600mg to get the full-on effects (anxiety, hunger, vascularity, itchy head/MPB)

bold base TD took about 1-2 days to feel, in a week i felt like i was in week 9 of EQ. crazy fast. 1,4ad was about the same.

just my experiences....
actually that holds pretty good to mine, 50% front load for a week and 3 weeks at dosage are both suggesting a half life of ~7 days or so. I will interested to see if this holds with more user reports.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Nice, was curious as how it was to work with as I heard some horror stories about it crashing instantly and gumming up lines.

Test Isocap blend as well? :D You're a man after my own heart.

Good to see Skye, as I'm planning on running the Cyp version next time.
It proved pretty easy to work with actually, give how bad bold base is I was thinking it would be worse.

The test blend is 400mg/ml of test iso, test e, and test cyp. If you were going to make this into a "rocket fuel" test iso would be the best to use as it has a half life just slightly longer then what I think the bold cyp has. JM2C

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
along these same lines, nandrolone cypionate is much much better than nan. decanoate

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't want to clutter up your thread but I think it might be reasonable to keep some of the bold cyp experiences in the same place.

I have some homebrewed that I started injecting last night.

2/20/8 BA/BB/Supersolvent
Rest 50/50 EO and grapeseed oil
200mg/mL

Solution holds very well.

I am planning on running ~500mg EW. As long as you don't mind some clutter, I will let you know what happens to me over the next few weeks. First time with Bold Cyp. Running it at the tail end of a 400mg EW Tren E cycle. So there will be some overlap but maybe I will get to test bold cyp alone for a little while.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Is it safe to say that the cypanioate ester is the lowest MW group (C7) one would reasonably expect to use for injection?
(Outside of base for transdermal, of course.)

Seems like everyone says prop and acetate are hella bad with pain.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Is it safe to say that the cypanioate ester is the lowest MW group (C7) one would reasonably expect to use for injection?
(Outside of base for transdermal, of course.)

Seems like everyone says prop and acetate are hella bad with pain.
too early but I would say its a safe bet.

BTW the 300mg/ml solution did crash the other day but was reheated and holding nicely. I am adding test this week and will be dosing 3 times a week at least

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Subscribed. I love Boldenone but hate EQ for the wait and necessary longevity of the run. I would love a 200/250 bold/test cyp @ 600/750 ew. "Hello, SkyeLabs? Yeah, I'll take ten 10ml vials of your "Boldeliscioustestosecypheaven" please".

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed. I love Boldenone but hate EQ for the wait and necessary longevity of the run. I would love a 200/250 bold/test cyp @ 600/750 ew. "Hello, SkyeLabs? Yeah, I'll take ten 10ml vials of your "Boldeliscioustestosecypheaven" please".
My thoughts too.

Oh maka sexy good time.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
That actually has a very catchy sound to it.
yah but that long ass prison sentence would suck.

the blend I am using is half the 300mg/ml Bold cyp and half the 400mg/ml test blend. (1/3 iso, 1/3 e, 1/3 cyp). so it comes out to a comfy 200mg test and 150mg bold cyp per cc. 1.5 cc Mon, Wed, and Fri for this week then I think I may drop it down again to 1.25cc. (if its working well then there is no need to run more. )

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
bringn it up.....any update?
Nope, kind of wish I had ran it alone, would have been nice to have seen the results of that, the problem with adding test is that the test dominates the results so much that you loose some of the feel for the boldenolone.

However I would have to say that I recommend this stuff more then I would EQ, less build up time to be sure and it’s more potent. All in all I am quite happy with the results.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope, kind of wish I had ran it alone, would have been nice to have seen the results of that, the problem with adding test is that the test dominates the results so much that you loose some of the feel for the boldenolone.

However I would have to say that I recommend this stuff more then I would EQ, less build up time to be sure and it’s more potent. All in all I am quite happy with the results.
definately....EQ means you have to go 15 weeks to take full advantage imo and that's just not cool. too bad bold prop is such a b1tch! Since i brought it up, why is it that short ester boldenolone is untolerable for most compare to tren, nand, or test?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
definately....EQ means you have to go 15 weeks to take full advantage imo and that's just not cool. too bad bold prop is such a b1tch! Since i brought it up, why is it that short ester boldenolone is untolerable for most compare to tren, nand, or test?
I really don't know for sure but I suspect it’s related to its innate insolubility. ester do not determine the actual solubility rather they modify it. The degree they modify it is largely the function of the length of the ester so the short esters have a proportionally less effect then the longer ones. This is also why Bold cyp or nand cyp for that matter has (or seems to) have a shorter half-life then its test counterpart. So if you have any steroid that is very insoluble and irritating modifying it with a short ester just isn't enough to make it tolerable.

Then again this could be completely wrong. It might work out that adding the ester introduces a toxicity that wasn't there before. This isn't unheard of, sometimes simple changes can make things deadly, the isomer of thalidomide caused so much grief, methylating trenbolone, and so on.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
How is the shot pain? I have alteast 3 buddies that have used Boldenone Cyp and said the shots KILLED, but they could just be pussies, lol.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
How is the shot pain? I have alteast 3 buddies that have used Boldenone Cyp and said the shots KILLED, but they could just be pussies, lol.
First off the solution is mixed as 300mg/ml with 3% BA, 12% BB and the volume of 40/60 mix of grape seed oil and ethyl oleate. This seems to be as high of a mg/ml solution as you would want as taken alone it produces a slight soreness a day or two after the injection, this is mild however and I had to check to make sure that it was sore at all.
I did notice that it doesn't help much mix it with test, it does not like to be over 300mg/ml. in fact 250 would have been better but it still is not that bad.

wilburfierce

Awards
:blink: OH ! I've neen running bold cyp. 3 wks and it's so thick It takes forever drawing and then longer going in (w/25g that looks like a nail !). mild to major pain and soreness ( may depend on site ) .
questions :
What is this an are they avail OT ?

Will heat harm the bol. cyp ?
I zap a cup of water to the highest point I can still tolerate
holding a finger in it , and let the vial sit in there a few min in it ( scientific ayy ! )

wilburfierce

Awards

Part One.

For testing purposes I am running this alone for the first several weeks then I will add my test blend into it after I am sure of the effects. I started with a front load of 900mg a week divided into two shots a week. After the first week I have decide to not front load it as it is kicking it plenty fast. The EQ pumps are quite noticeable after the first week so I don’t think that there is any reason to front load this.

On that note I am wondering on the half life of this, I had guessed around 8 to 10 days in the given solution but I am wondering now if the half life is not still much less then what I had though. To kick in with a front load of 50% for the first week implies a half life of 6 to 8 days. This is however HIGHLY subjective it that nothing more then a guess on my part based on the pumps I am getting in the gym. And as the effects of hormones will vary this is not necessarily a good indicator to start with of the half life. Still I would be curious as to the experience of others.

As for the effects I would have to say this is closer to using boldenolone base rather then using EQ. I am in fact quite happy and am seriously considering running this alone for the duration of the cycle. More will follow as I continue with this cycle. ( I am in the second week now, BTW)
am new here , and beginning my 1st cycle of Bold cyp After several yrs research I have chsen Bold. and have ?s . ( EPO scares me and is too damn expensive anyway !)
Background : I am 51 . Have been a top level amateur ( oxymoron ? ) triathlete , and racing cyclist , for over 20 yrs . Have previously been " 100% natural " . But for the past several years I have lost the " aggression" that drove me to attack in competition . Also find it hard to maintain strength , impossible to gain :whiner: . My bloodwork still shows my test. in the upper norm range . I figure I have only a few more yrs of good racing , ( 50+ is last category in amateur cycling ) . Thus my decision to try some assistance via " science/ medicine".
So my objectives are not mass but strength and endurance , w/ minimal weight/mass gain , risks , or sides . Many post swear by running test w/cycle , but I fear that may be counter to these objectives
Took my 1st inj last week ( 1ml @ 200mg/ml , " british dragon " ) . Maybe mental , but could swear I feel some of the old aggression coming back already . Inj w/25g is slow kinda painkul w/ a little soreness... NORMAL ?
In scouring posts here re. Bold. several ?s arise :
1) what the hell are "painful pumps ? but a search of the word yields 1000 results none of which pertain !? ( soreness @ inj site ?) , I had a little , not bad , but it is thick ! barely do- able w/ 25g .
2) Is thinning a possibility ?
3) most threads recc 400mg/ week ? ( opinions in my case appreciated ) what about 200 mg 2x/ week ?
4) would like to hear from other cyclists / endurance athletes on bold and or other programs .

would greatly appreciate feedback
THANKS

wil

...his mind crawling with cobras, not daring to dream or think and powerless not to, his cries were of two kinds , those having no other cause than moral anguish and those by means of which he hoped to forestall same . Physical pain , on the contrary seemed to help him greatly . Samuel Beckett

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
am new here , and beginning my 1st cycle of Bold cyp After several yrs research I have chsen Bold. and have ?s . ( EPO scares me and is too damn expensive anyway !)
Background : I am 51 . Have been a top level amateur ( oxymoron ? ) triathlete , and racing cyclist , for over 20 yrs . Have previously been " 100% natural " . But for the past several years I have lost the " aggression" that drove me to attack in competition . Also find it hard to maintain strength , impossible to gain :whiner: . My bloodwork still shows my test. in the upper norm range . I figure I have only a few more yrs of good racing , ( 50+ is last category in amateur cycling ) . Thus my decision to try some assistance via " science/ medicine".
So my objectives are not mass but strength and endurance , w/ minimal weight/mass gain , risks , or sides . Many post swear by running test w/cycle , but I fear that may be counter to these objectives
Took my 1st inj last week ( 1ml @ 200mg/ml , " british dragon " ) . Maybe mental , but could swear I feel some of the old aggression coming back already . Inj w/25g is slow kinda painkul w/ a little soreness... NORMAL ?
In scouring posts here re. Bold. several ?s arise :
1) what the hell are "painful pumps ? but a search of the word yields 1000 results none of which pertain !? ( soreness @ inj site ?) , I had a little , not bad , but it is thick ! barely do- able w/ 25g .
2) Is thinning a possibility ?
3) most threads recc 400mg/ week ? ( opinions in my case appreciated ) what about 200 mg 2x/ week ?
4) would like to hear from other cyclists / endurance athletes on bold and or other programs .

would greatly appreciate feedback
THANKS

wil

...his mind crawling with cobras, not daring to dream or think and powerless not to, his cries were of two kinds , those having no other cause than moral anguish and those by means of which he hoped to forestall same . Physical pain , on the contrary seemed to help him greatly . Samuel Beckett
This is also in answer to questions you PM me with

Ok, first off a couple of things about board etiquette this is just so that you will know in the future, you really should have started a new thread. And you should have read up some more before you started asking or let alone doing steroids. People here are very helpful but expect you do some homework first. If your not sure how ask, people are glad to help.

Having said that here are some answers to your questions.

1. When people say painful pumps they mean the workout pump that comes when your lifting and the muscle becomes engorged with blood or fluid. This can happen so hard that it is painful. Has nothing to do with injections.
2. Yes thinning is easy to do. There are several ways to do this. My preferred way is to use ethyl oleate as this thins well and can reduce pain. (This should only be used if the gear you have doesn’t use it already.) You can buy this pre filtered and sterile so it is easy to use. You will have to look around at some research sites for it. However I am thinking that your problem was in drawing the gear out with a 25 gauge needle. Most everybody will draw with a 20 gauge needle then replace the needle with the 25 gauge to inject.
3. Yes in fact you should take it at least twice a week. When people give weekly doses they don’t mean one shot a week but rather it is a measure of how much total over a weeks time that you’re taking. When taking injectable you should take no less often then one half of the steroids half life. For bold cyp that comes to at least twice a week.
4. Boldenolone is a pretty good choice for endurance athletes. However you might have been better off checking with your doc about hormone replacement therapy if your 50 years old. A little test can sometimes do wonders.
5. Yes, there are various FAQ and glossaries around. You are going to have to search. Or post a dedicated thread asking for the location if you can’t find one.
6. Yes boldenolone does do that but a large part of the effect is in fact psychosomatic. Self discipline is of course the best remedy but they do have appetite suppressants and such if you must. But really if you’re eating like you should not be much of a problem. For a cyclist a high fiber diet with lots of protein should be very filling even with restricted calories.
7. I would have actually run the 250mg of test a week first before the boldenolone but no it is not necessary. Again I would have looked at HRT first.
8. Yes, it could well be the cause especially if it is low quality gear. A lot of time the “test flu” is just dirty gear. That is a risk you run when using gear from underground labs. It can also just be your body’s reaction to the boldenolone. Drink lots of water and use a B complex (I recommend http://www.calvetsupply.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=605 ) if you don’t mind the injections.