Excelsior pre

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
Latest batch (05/24) is completely flat. I resell Excelsior in Australia and it was fast becoming my biggest selling product - but this latest batch has had a TON of complaints from our customers. There appears to be ZERO stim in this - no sweat, no focus and no energy whatsoever. We've taken it off the shelf completely.
a catch 22 but popularity killed it….
thanks for the update man. won’t waste my money on a 5/24 tub

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that the Excelsior "formula" has likely changed. Are there any other PWOs out there that are known for providing a similar energy and mood boost?

I have used Dark Energy, HyperMax, and one of the newer DVST8 products, and they're all pretty unremarkable in my experience.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to hear that the Excelsior "formula" has likely changed. Are there any other PWOs out there that are known for providing a similar energy and mood boost?

I have used Dark Energy, HyperMax, and one of the newer DVST8 products, and they're all pretty unremarkable in my experience.
Hmm…I have only tried my newest tub of excelsior once. I felt like it was the same as the previous batch exp. 2023. I think I will try it again tomorrow to be sure of that.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
Yes my bad was gonna reply that Australian reseller since there is one on eBay complaining about weak new batch and still selling that expensive. I got word from another shop they now also have 6/24 batch, The Excelsior lottery. Today I had my bad 8/23 tub. Lots of energy but also uncomfortable higenamine or synephrine like racing heartbeat feeling that brings the whole experience down that I don't get with good 8/23 tub I had yesterday
i finished a tub last week. i have two more unopened 8/23 tubs. i love the motivation, uplift, and boost in social interaction it gives me. however, the come down for me (after 2-3 uses in a week) is not so good. if there was a way to help the depression i get afterwards, it would be great.

i don’t necessarily want to open one of those tubs. was actually hoping they would have some resell value at some point. but, it’s such a good product for when i know i will need to be a social butterfly. lol

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
i finished a tub last week. i have two more unopened 8/23 tubs. i love the motivation, uplift, and boost in social interaction it gives me. however, the come down for me (after 2-3 uses in a week) is not so good. if there was a way to help the depression i get afterwards, it would be great.

i don’t necessarily want to open one of those tubs. was actually hoping they would have some resell value at some point. but, it’s such a good product for when i know i will need to be a social butterfly. lol
You could try L-Dopa for a few days after the Excelsior use. Also whatever basic anxiolytic products you like.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Honestly, the two best ways around that is by taking it less often and less of a dose. 1 day a week max and you may be surprised that you don’t notice this anymore. Also a big factor is the dose you are using. If I use 1/2 or 3/4 scoop then this is not an issue. If I use 1 full scoop I do notice some down feeling the next day. Just my experience with it.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, the two best ways around that is by taking it less often and less of a dose. 1 day a week max and you may be surprised that you don’t notice this anymore. Also a big factor is the dose you are using. If I use 1/2 or 3/4 scoop then this is not an issue. If I use 1 full scoop I do notice some down feeling the next day. Just my experience with it.
I agree with you. I’ve used it as sparingly as possible. There’s been certain weeks where I used it more because I had several things going on. Those ended up being bad weekends.

I’ve noticed that taking it all at once on an empty stomach gives the longest and best effects. I tried sipping on it throughout the day and that doesn’t seem to do much.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this still doing the rounds? Honestly can't believe it's not banned yet.

I've posted a few times regarding how this pre destroyed my health. I took a TIA (Transient Iscemic Attack) basically a mini stroke. I collapsed when i used this and was rushed to hospital. I was put on heart machines and pumped with blood thinning drugs. After that i went for 6 different tests for my heart over a 3 month period.

Honestly don't take this pre workout. When i stopped taking it i went into a month long depressive state. Suicidal and being house bound.

It's so bad for you. I hate saying this as it seems a lot seem to love the effect. It's not worth juggling your health for a workout boost

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dmaa and probably lots of preworkouts are better for me anyway. First time I took it energy lasted forever but the tolerance to it built extremely fast. If I took it now I only get about four hours energy then a hard crash. Eca, dmaa, and lots of pres are better at least in my experience. Clearly others seem to love it though. Dmaa also feels way better. Never got much mood elevation from exelscior.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i dont understand why you want to take this pre. this pre gave me the worst feeling ever..

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I can say the same about any pre that has Y and AY in it over 2 mg.
no if you talking about yohimbine and alphayohimbine,im stim junkie. i love dmaa dmha and generally every stim . but this pre workout got something else definitely

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no if you talking about yohimbine and alphayohimbine,im stim junkie. i love dmaa dmha and generally every stim . but this pre workout got something else definitely
I am just saying if you are going off “I don’t know how anyone would use this because I had the worst feeling in the world from it” then if that’s all we’re going off I can say the same about Yohimbine.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I feel reasonable use is important for anything in life and that includes this product.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
05/24 batch shockingly weak according to Australian store
Hey bud. Are you still taking this? I remember you were slightly addicted months ago? Are you still taking it nowadays? Honestly dude Ditch it. Your neuro transmitters will become messed up. It took me 3 months after stopping for my dopamine' serotonin ' norepinephrine levels to stabilise. Awful anxiety and a very dark depression. Horrid patch of my life tbh.

I still get cravings even a year later to take this pre workout. I never would though.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But as I previously wrote DMAA mess me up way more quick and so does DMHA and yohimbe
I've took dmha ' dmaa' Yohimbine etc. Never had an issue. Excelsior honestly made my dopamine system a mess for months. The withdrawals were hellish.

Just be careful bud. This isn't just a hit of caffeine. Your playing with your physical and mental health. Your tolerance must be fairly high now.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
So I just tried the first serving (3/4 scoop - my usual dose) from the 5/24 tub I'd ordered a couple weeks ago, and I can confirm that it felt very weak, with very little noticeable stimulation overall and essentially none of the mood lift or euphoria the PWO has become known for.

This is very disappointing to me, as Excelsior was essentially the only PWO I'd been "feeling" anything from (including in comparison to DMAA and DMHA-based products).

Sounds like the guy who runs the company might have felt like he'd pushed his luck far enough and finally decided to stop manufacturing new tubs with whatever "special ingredient" had been getting thrown into the mix, so to speak. I'm really surprised nobody bothered to send a tub off to a chemical analysis service to gain objective insight into what was actually in the product.

Now the question is -- what product is going to pop up and take Excelsior's place as the "next Craze?"

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
Latest batch (05/24) is completely flat. I resell Excelsior in Australia and it was fast becoming my biggest selling product - but this latest batch has had a TON of complaints from our customers. There appears to be ZERO stim in this - no sweat, no focus and no energy whatsoever. We've taken it off the shelf completely.
Did you pass the negative feedback along to the manufacturer? Just curious to hear what they said in response, if anything

Last edited:
uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
I actually read about one person who inquired to Imperial Nutrition directly asking if there was a change in the formula and he had noted that the color was a bit different in different tubs, and yes they do vary a bit even when new although they turn darker after some time and contact with air. Imperial Nutrition replied and said it was because the herbs used were a bit different in different season lol.
in different season lol

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
I actually read about one person who inquired to Imperial Nutrition directly asking if there was a change in the formula and he had noted that the color was a bit different in different tubs, and yes they do vary a bit even when new although they turn darker after some time and contact with air. Imperial Nutrition replied and said it was because the herbs used were a bit different in different seasons lol.
More like, "The meth lab has a harder time putting out a good yield during the summer"

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I actually read about one person who inquired to Imperial Nutrition directly asking if there was a change in the formula and he had noted that the color was a bit different in different tubs, and yes they do vary a bit even when new although they turn darker after some time and contact with air. Imperial Nutrition replied and said it was because the herbs used were a bit different in different seasons lol.
To be fair this IS something I have seen over the last 22 years on many major brands of supplements. Natural ingredients can change color, slightly, batch to batch. Now do I think that is the case here? No, lol.

Dollar to donuts at some point there will be a lot of, "we didn't know, the raws supplier spiked it unbeknownst to us bla bla bla." Which if you were actually following cGMP rules would be caught the first time and every time.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have bought Excelsior for years, and just recently got one a few months ago. It still feels the same to me as it ever did. Maybe some of you are having tolerance issues?

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
You mean the thermal spark 11/22 or what it is? I tried only one of those. It has something similar to Execlsior.For me cap had almost the strength as half scoop of good Excelsior. It also had a slight jittery ingredient a bit Yohime higenamine like. tHave you tried different batches of thermal spark? Are they also different? I woukdn´t be surprised at all.
you use Excelsior the exact same way as I do. I haven’t worked out with it at all. It’s great for getting me threw days where I must be social and in situations that typically make me nervous and anxious. I doesn’t completely change my personality. It just makes me happier and actually want to converse with people. I don’t find myself not knowing what to say. Also like you, I must stay at one scoop or less. It lasts the majority of the day when i take it on an empty stomach in the morning and follow with a coffee. If i get greedy and use more than twice a week, i get a day or two of being in the dumps.

My Thermal Spark is 8/23 batches just like the Excelsior I have. I agree that 1 cap seems to equal half a scoop of Excelsior. I haven’t used the caps yet because I actually enjoy the flavor of the powder.

I also have moda on hand and imperial’s products are very very similar in effects.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
The 10/22s long gone.
All of the 8/23 have powerful stim action for sure, some of them as strong as 10/22 in my opinion and some of them are a notch lower not as long lasting. But this one 8/23 tub I have open, even after one year only one half scoop keeps me active all day long and had one single cup of coffee as well. But 11 am half scoop and here I 0130 am about to go bed but the aftereffects linger, the longest lasting and the smoothest of them for me. I actually haven't barely worked out using it. It has been more of a daily self medicating ADHD medicine for me. Haven't tried any of the 24 batches and again they might vary, it seems more likely than not. No flat 8/23 tubs and some are as strong as and similar as 10/22. Slight lottery and their probably almost sold out now I reckon.
Tomorrow bringing my tub to a weekend long forest dance party, was going for like 20 hours last time never had more than scoop at the time with Excelsior but topped up a bit and didn't sleep much that weekend.
For me key is low dose. Anytime over one scoop too much and the sides get worse. I can really understand some people get bad crash from this and myself I almost piked first time dosing 1,5 scoops trying to work ou but felt crap. Then I tried less and realised wow this is great nootropic stim get things done and write too long messages in forums lol
Stay safe with this people if you get a strong one, if you get a strong one and enjoy your problem is gonna be if you get another one and its a different batch lol
Stay safe with this and I do think it has research chemical action beyond DMHA DMAA but they are also research chemicals in a way although a bit more researched than Excelsior.
When Craze came out there was also Gaspari Detonate that had some similarities but Craze had something extra and more euphoria psychoactive kind of even more than good excelsior. I still half bottle of good Gaspari detonate and that is killer for focus better than thermal spare for sure and it doesn't sam libido effects as Excelsior
Since you mentioned the older batches -- I don't remember what the batch number or expiration date were, but the very first time I tried Excelsior was a tub I bought back in March 2020. I distinctly remember that it caused a metallic sort of taste on my tongue about 30 minutes after taking it. I never noticed it with newer tubs.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You might also have gotten lucky, some of the 8/23 tubs fels just like the old. Have you tried Andy 24 tubs yet? I personally haven´t
My current tub expires 04/2024. I truly feel like it feels like my first ever batch, which was maybe 3 years ago?
I average like 2 tubs a year, as I don’t use it all the time..

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There might be some really good 4/24 tubs I wouldn´t know from exprience, I read in one youtube comment how one user said 4/24 gave great euphoria then 5/24 felt different, Just 100% that in my subjective experience 8/23 tubs differ unknowingly to another person I switched the contents in a from a 8/23 tub to a 10/22 tub to a person who didn`t know it was a different tub but she said it hmm it feels different. She said it still worked but that it definitely worked somehow, not as good though
Well remind me not to do a trade with you for anything that’s opened 🤣

Nickman2005

Awards
Bought some 2 months ago and it was very potent. 2 scoops felt as strong as adderall. First time I ever used excelsior.
I’ve taken it many times but never two scoops that would be too much lol, it’s not n my opinion the best high stim pre. 1 scoop hooks me right up

Msrose2020

Awards
Well, I’m new and I over did it. Had about two scoops and it’s been 24 hours of no sleep 🤦🏽‍♀️ I tried everything to go to sleep and then I gave up and here I am. No heart ache. No weird feeling except not being able to close my eyes and I have what feels like cotton mouth 😂 I pray to go to sleep today. I’ve never stayed up 24 hours until today

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
Well, I’m new and I over did it. Had about two scoops and it’s been 24 hours of no sleep I tried everything to go to sleep and then I gave up and here I am. No heart ache. No weird feeling except not being able to close my eyes and I have what feels like cotton mouth I pray to go to sleep today. I’ve never stayed up 24 hours until today
Damn girl!!

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I’m new and I over did it. Had about two scoops and it’s been 24 hours of no sleep 🤦🏽‍♀️ I tried everything to go to sleep and then I gave up and here I am. No heart ache. No weird feeling except not being able to close my eyes and I have what feels like cotton mouth 😂 I pray to go to sleep today. I’ve never stayed up 24 hours until today
Lol I took it stayed up all night then took it again. The crash was bad. Seriously I wouldn’t take it to often. Seems to build a tolerance really fast and the crash gets worse. I was using it about three times a week and still built tolerance quick. Also one scoop is plenty ha

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
Lol I took it stayed up all night then took it again. The crash was bad. Seriously I wouldn’t take it to often. Seems to build a tolerance really fast and the crash gets worse. I was using it about three times a week and still built tolerance quick. Also one scoop is plenty ha
well said, as my experience is very similar to Jstrong20’s

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know if retailers have started selling tubs from a newer batch/lot yet?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
I see that one of the online retailers that sells Excelsior has a new batch that expires in 6/24. Just put in an order. Hopefully the formula feels like the "old" Excelsior. If it's just as ineffective as the 5/24 batches -- I felt literally nothing from the powder in my own 5/24 tub -- then I'll be done with this product for good.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
I see that one of the online retailers that sells Excelsior has a new batch that expires in 6/24. Just put in an order. Hopefully the formula feels like the "old" Excelsior. If it's just as ineffective as the 5/24 batches -- I felt literally nothing from the powder in my own 5/24 tub -- then I'll be done with this product for good.
please update us man

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
Package with the 6/24 (lot# INO91257) just arrived today. Not sure if I'll have a chance to try it out tonight or if I'll have to wait until tomorrow afternoon, but I decided to go ahead and take a picture of the powder. I hate to say, but so far it's not looking good. The consistency of the powder is almost totally different than previous batches (even the 5/24 ones), and there seem to be none of the characteristics granules that many users have attributed the product's "unique" effects to. I'm trying to remain optimistic but I don't exactly have high hopes here.

Photo below:

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
Package with the 6/24 (lot# INO91257) just arrived today. Not sure if I'll have a chance to try it out tonight or if I'll have to wait until tomorrow afternoon, but I decided to go ahead and take a picture of the powder. I hate to say, but so far it's not looking good. The consistency of the powder is almost totally different than previous batches (even the 5/24 ones), and there seem to be none of the characteristics granules that many users have attributed the product's "unique" effects to. I'm trying to remain optimistic but I don't exactly have high hopes here.

Photo below:

i was going to ask you earlier if it came in. ugh. bummed.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
i was going to ask you earlier if it came in. ugh. bummed.
Maybe I'll end up disproving my initial doubts, but as you can (hopefully) see, the powder looks EXTREMELY fluffy - almost like a pure creatine product or something and not at all like the Excelsior I looked forward to using throughout 2020.

After giving it some consideration, I think I'm going to try the first serving from the new Excelsior tub prior to doing my running tomorrow instead of tonight. I still have a fair number of servings left in my Dark Energy tub, which I KNOW works, and I've been fairly sleep-deprived this week, so I think the DMAA crash will probably help me get to sleep tonight. Also, I really don't want to risk being kept up literally all night long in the off chance that the new Excelsior tub is just as legit as the "old" formula, LOL.

Stay tuned...