Excelsior pre

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I agree. A good example for me is TeaCrine - it doesn't jack me up but it makes me feel great and productive for hours. But that's more the type of energy I like now days. When I was younger and more active, I liked the jacked up energy. Now that I'm behind a computer most of the day, I much prefer a focused productive type of energy versus a cracked out want to clean the warehouse type of energy.
TeaCrine is great! And it's exatcly like you portray. I feel like it doesn't really up my energy levels (except if I'm very tired to begin with), but rather keeps my energy levels on a 'normal' level, when it would otherwise be low. But I do like to have that - space is not THAT far, I'll walk - type of stim in my arsenal.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree. A good example for me is TeaCrine - it doesn't jack me up but it makes me feel great and productive for hours. But that's more the type of energy I like now days. When I was younger and more active, I liked the jacked up energy. Now that I'm behind a computer most of the day, I much prefer a focused productive type of energy versus a cracked out want to clean the warehouse type of energy.
I use to be the exact same. Looking for pre workouts that were basically just an amphetamine. If you really think about it. That's what company's are basically trying to replicate. A powdered drug that makes you want to not sit at peace. You end up running for that gym. Ds Craze was the best example. It was an amphetamine analogue and even after years it still gets mentioned.

I now have stopped taking pre workouts completely. I drink 1 coffee a day and that's it.

The best thing i done was stopping 95% of stimulants i was taking. I see pre workouts these days with 400mg+ Caffeine ' Yohimbine' Synephrine ' DMAA' Kigelia Africana etc all just turned into powder to hopefully replicate adderal.

My issue is this. No one seems to even bring this up though. When your using chemicals to flood out dopamine for that hour or 2 buzz. You also release a mass of norepinephrine that causes cortisol spikes. This also causes vasoconstriction. When norepinephrine levels rocket then you naturally become anxious. So a lot of issues these days can stem from these supplements.

Depression. Constantly releasing dopamine eventually down regulates the receptors. This can cause a variety of issues from depression to anhedonia (You feel completely numb/bored of life)

Anxiety. Raised norepinephrine levels are a serious culprit for anxiety. This is why beta blocker medications were made. To block the release of norepinephrine in the brain and also on the beta receptors (Heart etc)

Chronic Fatigue. Stimulants that are so packed out like most pre workouts these days. They will cause the adrenal glands to become very slow and burnt out. Massive cause of fatigue these days.

I hear people pretty much everyday saying they have an issue like anxiety/depression.

I use to battle anxiety bad for years and i never thought about stimulants causing this. I would try every supplement or potion to try and get relief. Nothing helped for any length of time.

After i quit excelsior i just stopped all stimulants. Everything. I went into a serious dip in depression and anxiety. After my body became stable i haven't felt as much relief as what just cutting out stimulants did. I was even on beta blockers ' Benzodiazepines' SSRI's to try get relief. The cure was just stopping stimulants and supplements that mess with your brain chemistry. I don't take any medication at all now. I quit everything. Best i have felt for years.

Just something to think about guys if you battling issues like i was

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I use to be the exact same. Looking for pre workouts that were basically just an amphetamine. If you really think about it. That's what company's are basically trying to replicate. A powdered drug that makes you want to not sit at peace. You end up running for that gym. Ds Craze was the best example. It was an amphetamine analogue and even after years it still gets mentioned.

I now have stopped taking pre workouts completely. I drink 1 coffee a day and that's it.

The best thing i done was stopping 95% of stimulants i was taking. I see pre workouts these days with 400mg+ Caffeine ' Yohimbine' Synephrine ' DMAA' Kigelia Africana etc all just turned into powder to hopefully replicate adderal.

My issue is this. No one seems to even bring this up though. When your using chemicals to flood out dopamine for that hour or 2 buzz. You also release a mass of norepinephrine that causes cortisol spikes. This also causes vasoconstriction. When norepinephrine levels rocket then you naturally become anxious. So a lot of issues these days can stem from these supplements.

Depression. Constantly releasing dopamine eventually down regulates the receptors. This can cause a variety of issues from depression to anhedonia (You feel completely numb/bored of life)

Anxiety. Raised norepinephrine levels are a serious culprit for anxiety. This is why beta blocker medications were made. To block the release of norepinephrine in the brain and also on the beta receptors (Heart etc)

Chronic Fatigue. Stimulants that are so packed out like most pre workouts these days. They will cause the adrenal glands to become very slow and burnt out. Massive cause of fatigue these days.

I hear people pretty much everyday saying they have an issue like anxiety/depression.

I use to battle anxiety bad for years and i never thought about stimulants causing this. I would try every supplement or potion to try and get relief. Nothing helped for any length of time.

After i quit excelsior i just stopped all stimulants. Everything. I went into a serious dip in depression and anxiety. After my body became stable i haven't felt as much relief as what just cutting out stimulants did. I was even on beta blockers ' Benzodiazepines' SSRI's to try get relief. The cure was just stopping stimulants and supplements that mess with your brain chemistry. I don't take any medication at all now. I quit everything. Best i have felt for years.

Just something to think about guys if you battling issues like i was
I respect how open you're being and I like that you're trying to help people.

Something about me - I try to never say anything disparaging of other companies. But personally, I've never been willing to take or even try products that people had to try to figure out what the ingredients were in them.

I am a big fan of nootropics and I use Focus XT daily and Energized Aminos most days. Besides that, I'll sometimes use Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore as a pre-workout if I'm training in morning because I'm not a morning person at all. But everything I use clearly states exactly what they have in them.

Foxx13

Awards
Anyone know where you can get this? I bought a tub a while back and like it. Good energy and focus. The place I got it at is all out. PM me if you know, thanks.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Side note: I am STILL MAD Craze never worked for me.

I tried the pre-sale sample packs.

The V1 tub.

and the V2 one.

Nada.

maximumsport

Awards
Just to update. I received a new batch. Expiration date 04/24. Lot. IN089151

Tub is smoked/clear on these new batches. Let’s see how this one hits. I’ve attached pictures of the new batch tub beside the old solid black tubs.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
Just to update. I received a new batch. Expiration date 04/24. Lot. IN089151

Tub is smoked/clear on these new batches. Let’s see how this one hits. I’ve attached pictures of the new batch tub beside the old solid black tubs.

View attachment 204525View attachment 204526
Looking forward to your report. I'm about halfway through my last tub of the "old" edition and am hoping to hear that the formula doesn't seem to have changed.

maximumsport

Awards
Chasing that dragon.

I’ve been a long time excelsior user. From 2017. That formula was crack! 1.5 is my sweet spot.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The fitness deals guy recently tried the new batch and said it was the same.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Chasing that dragon.

I’ve been a long time excelsior user. From 2017. That formula was crack! 1.5 is my sweet spot.
I just realized you said you take 1.5 scoops of excelsior!!! Yesterday I used a half scoop of an old batch and enjoyed it. It still lasted a good part of the day. 3/4 scoop is my sweet spot with it though.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just realized you said you take 1.5 scoops of excelsior!!! Yesterday I used a half scoop of an old batch and enjoyed it. It still lasted a good part of the day. 3/4 scoop is my sweet spot with it though.
Just did one scoop of excelsior with 25mg Vardenafil, and hit a new leg press PR. That pre workout is my leg press day pre workout, and it doesn't disappoint.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this sh1t got something ... i got ephoria but after depression hit hard. i stopped it and gave it to a friend

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How often did you take it?
two weeks every day morning half scoop .. the first two hours were insane .ephoria and happyness,but after i was very anxious and deppressed .my batch is 8/2023 if i remember correctly.. i gave it to a friend .

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
this sh1t got something ... i got ephoria but after depression hit hard. i stopped it and gave it to a friend
Well it's been pretty clear it has amphetamine in it, so that'll do it.

Everyone just have some discression and understand the Excelsior for what it is, so you can moderate your use accordingly.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well it's been pretty clear it has amphetamine in it, so that'll do it.

Everyone just have some discression and understand the Excelsior for what it is, so you can moderate your use accordingly.
for sure.. im a stim junkie , and i know the feeling of kigelia africana ,(i tried the og sparta kraken with kigelia africana)this sh1t is another drug for sure and off course not dmaa... something different

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
two weeks every day morning half scoop .. the first two hours were insane .ephoria and happyness,but after i was very anxious and deppressed .my batch is 8/2023 if i remember correctly.. i gave it to a friend .
I use 1 scoop once a week, only on my heavy leg day. No side effects (for me) when using in that manner.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm saying the reason you had a bad experience is because of how often you used it.
this company got also a fat burner ,with the same ingredients with their pre, and from the reviews im seeing that is very effective

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I really wish people would not be fooled by some of these stuff sold as supplements. I mean I have nothing againts adult people enjoying/utilizing the benefits of Excelsior or Adderal or speed off the street, but people should realise and they have the right to know what they are actually taking.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I really wish people would not be fooled by some of these stuff sold as supplements. I mean I have nothing againts adult people enjoying/utilizing the benefits of Excelsior or Adderal or speed off the street, but people should realise and they have the right to know what they are actually taking.
The owners of that company are taking the biggest risk of their life if it's spiked. Ruin their entire lives, and families lives mistakes. Maybe it isn't spiked LOL, maybe they figured out a perfect combo of ingredients? Nah. It's spiked.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
The owners of that company are taking the biggest risk of their life if it's spiked. Ruin their entire lives, and families lives mistakes. Maybe it isn't spiked LOL, maybe they figured out a perfect combo of ingredients? Nah. It's spiked.
I haven't tried it myself, but based on everything I've heard (which is a lot of anecdotal info), to me it seems pretty clear it has a some form of apmhetamine in it. What was it that was in Craze? It was something that had a very similar chemical structure that of methamphetamine.

I really don't want to sound like a grandpa trying to tell what kids should do or what not to do with the supps of the modern day, lol. Just want people to not be fooled and understand that these strongest pwo's are not for everyday use and the effects on the body should be respected. What ever they contain. Spiked or not, it's the affect and not just the ingridients on paper.

You can still buy Superdrol online in the UK and when an adult person wants to reap the benefits of SD, while understanding the side effects and risks involved, that's completely fine by me. But if SD would be in some 'natty anabolic' product and not disclosed, that would not be cool imo. Excelsior for energy and mood is like SD for muscle growth imo. It can be fun and beneficial, but you can also hurt yourself if you don't understand what you are doing. That is all. The grandpa is done on this for now, lol 👴

Be safe all my AM bros ✌

Last edited:
uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
this company got also a fat burner ,with the same ingredients with their pre, and from the reviews im seeing that is very effective
Thermal Spark is the exact same product. It’s just named different and in capsule form. You also get less product for the same price. More expensive per mg but easier to control your dose.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thermal Spark is the exact same product. It’s just named different and in capsule form. You also get less product for the same price. More expensive per mg but easier to control your dose.
IME with both excelsior and thermal spark they are the exact same formula and 1 cap of thermal spark equals half a scoop of excelsior.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
imo plenty of legit pre workouts outhere.. mesomoph v4 for example is better .i love it

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
imo plenty of legit pre workouts outhere.. mesomoph v4 for example is better .i love it
Yeah I tried a sample and liked the effects from it. It was the Tutti Fruity flavor. Flavor was just ok. What flavors have you tried? Thinking about a tub of the snow cone or rocket pop.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I tried a sample and liked the effects from it. It was the Tutti Fruity flavor. Flavor was just ok. What flavors have you tried? Thinking about a tub of the snow cone or rocket pop.
rocket pop . to be honest the flavor was just ok but idont drink it for the flavor :p . i will buy one more tub too.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
rocket pop . to be honest the flavor was just ok but idont drink it for the flavor :p . i will buy one more tub too.
Me either but a pre-workout should typically taste must better than an amino product so I do have some expectations with a pre-workout flavor.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
the old school thought does have merit. but why fight back puking when there’s tasty options that work.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Me either but a pre-workout should typically taste must better than an amino product so I do have some expectations with a pre-workout flavor.
my favorite flavor is cotton candy unfortunately not many companies using this flavor to their pre workouts

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
the old school thought does have merit. but why fight back puking when there’s tasty options that work.
Some of the pwo's back in the day had a kind of taste, that it didn't really matter what they had in them, the taste had you clenching your fists and heart racing ready for some aggressive lifting 😄

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my favorite flavor is cotton candy unfortunately not many companies using this flavor to their pre workouts
Mesomorph does cotton candy.

You're best bet is probably RTD's like Bang, Cellucor, and Reign. They all do a good cotton candy.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mesomorph does cotton candy.

You're best bet is probably RTD's like Bang, Cellucor, and Reign. They all do a good cotton candy.
C4 Smart cotton candy is amazing. Mesomorph flavors are usually decent. Rocket Pop and Grape are good for me. The fruit ones a little less so, Tutti Frutti didn’t translate well for me.

Regardless with any powder I always add some flavor drops to balance it out then form my opinion. Some can still be nasty even after that!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
C4 Smart cotton candy is amazing. Mesomorph flavors are usually decent. Rocket Pop and Grape are good for me. The fruit ones a little less so, Tutti Frutti didn’t translate well for me.

Regardless with any powder I always add some flavor drops to balance it out then form my opinion. Some can still be nasty even after that!
Tutti Frutti was disgusting and Rocket Pop wasn’t much better. Their flavoring is average to poor.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
IME with both excelsior and thermal spark they are the exact same formula and 1 cap of thermal spark equals half a scoop of excelsior.
let us know if that new tub has the same effects for you

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
let us know if that new tub has the same effects for you
Yeah, I will post it in here in a few days. I have a few opened and unopened tubs of excelsior, but I will open and try this new batch to see how it compares (hoping it’s the same).

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I will post it in here in a few days. I have a few opened and unopened tubs of excelsior, but I will open and try this new batch to see how it compares (hoping it’s the same).
I tried the newest Excelsior this morning and it feels the same as the Excelsior tubs that expire in 2023. So I am happy with that! I still prefer the tubs that expire in 2022. I know it’s basically the same, but for me the 2022 is a little smother and a little longer lasting. Nonetheless, if you buy the new tubs of Excelsior I don’t think you will be disappointed.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
I tried the newest Excelsior this morning and it feels the same as the Excelsior tubs that expire in 2023. So I am happy with that! I still prefer the tubs that expire in 2022. I know it’s basically the same, but for me the 2022 is a little smother and a little longer lasting. Nonetheless, if you buy the new tubs of Excelsior I don’t think you will be disappointed.
thank you sir

muscleman

Awards
Yup clearly Excelsior or any stim can fry your nervous system. Personally though the sides get worse than benefits if I go over a scoop. I know this is the anabolic minds forum and it is great many people are aware of risks with unknown stims but still a bit contradictory in my eyes that they use hormones with known risks, but at least then they know about the risks although all risks are individual in the end. Everybody has a unique body make up and history that determines how risky things affects us.

Last edited:

NewbGainz

Awards
Latest batch (05/24) is completely flat. I resell Excelsior in Australia and it was fast becoming my biggest selling product - but this latest batch has had a TON of complaints from our customers. There appears to be ZERO stim in this - no sweat, no focus and no energy whatsoever. We've taken it off the shelf completely.