sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maybe I should have clearly noted I was being lighthearted with the addresses, I found it funny because of the reputation discrepancy.

I’d be delighted If the old OL came back with the innovative spirit they had prior to rebranding around 2019. I highly regard them.

On the other hand, my expectations are that Imperial N products may be blended in an old bathtub, koi pond, or cement mixer. You can touch the excelsior powder to your tongue and taste the not-bioperine chemical burn of whatever is in it.
I understood where you were going with it. I realized some may have thought there could be a link and that's why I posted that I didn't know of any link or had ever heard of any link between them; and I don't think there is one.

Koi pond is a nice touch. My daughter likes Koi fish so if one were to come out roided up or hyper as hell, I want to put in a request for it as a pet for her :)

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
I always have to sleep for like 20 hours after I finish a tub.

I def noticed my latest tub was a lot stronger than the previous ones.

maximumsport

Awards
I’ve been a long time user of Excelsior Since 2017 when it was released with the chrome label. At that time dosage directions were 1-2 scoops. I use to do 2 scoops and get the crazy euphoric feelings, appetite suppression then I would crash bad with feelings of anxiety.

Been using it since. Now with the white label tubs definitely feels different from the chrome label tubs. Even dosage has changed to 1 scoop. I still get a good feeling but not like before. However the biggest change for me has been no crash anymore. No anxiety. Feels cleaner to ME. All my tubs have been 08/23 recently. I noticed recently it’s sold out everywhere. Hopefully a new batch will be out soon to test further.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, sold out everywhere. I wonder if this will no longer be produced or if it is, just how are new batches going to be? Very good chance not as strong which means watch the price of older tubs skyrocket. I have one from 8/23 that I am going to leave unopened for now.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
there’s no way a new batch would be stronger. too many people have taken note.

i have (2) unopened 8/23. guess i’ll hold them and see what happens.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
there’s no way a new batch would be stronger. too many people have taken note.

i have (2) unopened 8/23. guess i’ll hold them and see what happens.
Yeah, could be looking at Craze like prices. $500/tub.

dr gearhead

Awards
Yeah, sold out everywhere. I wonder if this will no longer be produced or if it is, just how are new batches going to be? Very good chance not as strong which means watch the price of older tubs skyrocket. I have one from 8/23 that I am going to leave unopened for now.
F**k it I just ordered another tub in case it disappears altogether. I’m ok with it being slightly weaker I only take 1 scoop max once a week anyway.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's hard to moderate it when you don't know what's in it. IMO, Excelsior is a dangerous product. But, having said that, I still take it occasionally because it just rocks. There's nothing like it on the market, it's like legal meth. It's like CRAZE if you guys remember that.

I rarely take it because I prefer downers to uppers, but it has a very smooth feeling to it but it lasts way way too long. I can take it at 6am and I'm still wired at 11pm. That's on a full scoop usually. Half a scoop or a scoop + a quarter more isn't as bad.
Taking 3/4 scoop, measuring on scale is a real nice dose. Clean feeling. No jitters, no crash, lasts the right amount of time for me. Once a week use.

Tyriel030

Awards
I wanna ask if someone knows if is safe to use if you have diabetes?
I stumbled on this forum searching on the google this info.I see here many experienced users of stimulants.
I have 3 jars of Excelsior buyed last summer in UK.I only used a few scoops from one because i got stuck in UK my second trip there due to the pandemic.I also had a there a crisis i fainted in a bus.Fun fact people thought i have Covid and called the authorities but instead i've been diagnosticated with diabetes.
Sincerely i am afraid to use any kind of supplements now not only Excelsior.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wanna ask if someone knows if is safe to use if you have diabetes?
I stumbled on this forum searching on the google this info.I see here many experienced users of stimulants.
I have 3 jars of Excelsior buyed last summer in UK.I only used a few scoops from one because i got stuck in UK my second trip there due to the pandemic.I also had a there a crisis i fainted in a bus.Fun fact people thought i have Covid and called the authorities but instead i've been diagnosticated with diabetes.
Sincerely i am afraid to use any kind of supplements now not only Excelsior.
How does caffeine and other stimulants effect you? I don't see why Excelsior would cause complications with diabetes since it should not effect insulin or blood glucose levels. If you have high blood pressure due to diabetes, then it may not be a good idea to use.

Tyriel030

Awards
How does caffeine and other stimulants effect you? I don't see why Excelsior would cause complications with diabetes since it should not effect insulin or blood glucose levels. If you have high blood pressure due to diabetes, then it may not be a good idea to use.
Honestly i rarely drinked coffee before.Now the doctor says a small cup of coffee don't hurt but i only drink decaffeinated.That is because the normal expreso gave me bad headaches.Excelsior i didn't touch it at all from june last year.As i read on all the places this does not have inside what is on the label.So caffeine might not be my concern.
Not knowing what's actually inside leave me without defense.
I might try it at half a scoop but when i am not alone at home.Just in case ...
I have days i can't go out of bed.Completely out of energy.So i need something.
If Excelsior is out of league for me now and the return is not an option i might sell them.
My health already took a hit.At least from now on to save what left and don't do more damage.

Attachments

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Honestly i rarely drinked coffee before.Now the doctor says a small cup of coffee don't hurt but i only drink decaffeinated.That is because the normal expreso gave me bad headaches.Excelsior i didn't touch it at all from june last year.As i read on all the places this does not have inside what is on the label.So caffeine might not be my concern.
Not knowing what's actually inside leave me without defense.
I might try it at half a scoop but when i am not alone at home.Just in case ...
I have days i can't go out of bed.Completely out of energy.So i need something.
If Excelsior is out of league for me now and the return is not an option i might sell them.
My health already took a hit.At least from now on to save what left and don't do more damage.
My reply here is 100% with your health in mind. If it were me, there's no way I would try it in your situation (honestly, I wouldn't try it myself in my own situation).

You are absolutely correct that not knowing what is really in it could be a huge risk bc if you were to have an adverse reaction, you're not able to tell them exactly what its too, ingredient wise.

If you can't handle much caffeine, I would use it anyway; even if it weren't for your issues. So your issues just compounds it worse imo.

I understand needing something to help with energy but as strong as this is, I don't think its what you're looking for. It's not a daily use product. The crash is brutal for many people and would make you feel worse + people that use it too often speak of withdrawals.

I agree with your last line. Your health already took a hit, don't risk making it any worse is my opinion.

I would suggest looking for something you could use daily to help with energy and help you feel better.

You mentioned the UK; do you live there or in the US?

Tyriel030

Awards
My reply here is 100% with your health in mind. If it were me, there's no way I would try it in your situation (honestly, I wouldn't try it myself in my own situation).

You are absolutely correct that not knowing what is really in it could be a huge risk bc if you were to have an adverse reaction, you're not able to tell them exactly what its too, ingredient wise.

If you can't handle much caffeine, I would use it anyway; even if it weren't for your issues. So your issues just compounds it worse imo.

I understand needing something to help with energy but as strong as this is, I don't think its what you're looking for. It's not a daily use product. The crash is brutal for many people and would make you feel worse + people that use it too often speak of withdrawals.

I agree with your last line. Your health already took a hit, don't risk making it any worse is my opinion.

I would suggest looking for something you could use daily to help with energy and help you feel better

You mentioned the UK; do you live there or in the US?
Its look like people here are way more responsible with their health that i was.
Actually i am not a bodybuilder like many here are.I am a construction worker.It's the only "sport" i practice.
I am not fat but i never really cared what i eat or drink.Never had a diet until now.Into pre-workouts i come by mistake.
Had a colleague back in Leeds that used to drink some kind of pre-workout every morning before work.As we became friend one day he told me to go with him at a local store to try some.I end up buying stuff for 350£.Protein bars, protein powders and 3 jars Excelsior as the guy there said "is the best".Had no idea about Excelsior before this.
I buyed 3 because they made us a 10% discount if we pass 300£.Was a Predatornutrition store.
Two weeks after this i returned home to Romania because we finished the work in that place.After 3 moths i returned to UK but London this time.I stayed there from last june until february this year.At that time i thought was bad luck cause i forget to take Excelsior with me.Now i think exactly the opposite.So i only used this last year in the two weeks before i returned home.I said i will save it for work so i didn't touch it the months i was home.
My second trip i saw that i am more and more tired until happened that episode in the bus back in my way to work.After that everything changed.I even lost my work there because my boss found out and don't want to risk with me.
Now you have my all story.
I work here but i have days that are really hard because of my state.Some days i am not in the mood to move a glass of water.
Then i see those 3 jars of Excelsior in the closet.. tempting😁.
I was doing some readings today and i am thinking in something like single component for start.Like Vaso6 or Eria Jarensis?
It's sad that i have to buy an entire bottle of something to try them.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Its look like people here are way more responsible with their health that i was.
Actually i am not a bodybuilder like many here are.I am a construction worker.It's the only "sport" i practice.
I am not fat but i never really cared what i eat or drink.Never had a diet until now.Into pre-workouts i come by mistake.
Had a colleague back in Leeds that used to drink some kind of pre-workout every morning before work.As we became friend one day he told me to go with him at a local store to try some.I end up buying stuff for 350£.Protein bars, protein powders and 3 jars Excelsior as the guy there said "is the best".Had no idea about Excelsior before this.
I buyed 3 because they made us a 10% discount if we pass 300£.Was a Predatornutrition store.
Two weeks after this i returned home to Romania because we finished the work in that place.After 3 moths i returned to UK but London this time.I stayed there from last june until february this year.At that time i thought was bad luck cause i forget to take Excelsior with me.Now i think exactly the opposite.So i only used this last year in the two weeks before i returned home.I said i will save it for work so i didn't touch it the months i was home.
My second trip i saw that i am more and more tired until happened that episode in the bus back in my way to work.After that everything changed.I even lost my work there because my boss found out and don't want to risk with me.
I work here but i have days that are really hard because of my state.Some days i am not in the mood to move a glass of water.
Then i see those 3 jars of Excelsior in the closet.. tempting.
I was doing some readings today and i am thinking in something like single component for start.Like Vaso6 or Eria Jarensis?
If you do end up using the Excelsior, it's something you would want to use once or twice within a week at a time. Using every day could lead to major health issues.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Then i see those 3 jars of Excelsior in the closet.. tempting😁.
Thank you for sharing the detailed information. I'm very sorry to hear that you lost your work.

I suffer from an autoimmune condition myself so I can unfortunately relate to the feeling of some days feeling like just moving a cup of water being difficult. I'm actually in the middle of an episode with it now and basic things seem so incredibly difficult. It sucks.

If I were you, I wouldn't try the Excelsior for reasons discussed in my other post.

You asked about a couple of other ingredients - VASO6 is a great ingredient but it won't give you energy. Eria Jarensis is good for energy though. If you were in the US, I would send you a container of Focus XT to try; it helps me a lot. It helps give me energy but also increases mental focus and concentration. It's like a nootropic energizer; not super high stim but something that can be used daily.

Tyriel030

Awards
I don't know much about supplements.Actually nearly nothing.😅
I began to read a lot here.Really good info.

My thought was to try ingredients as single because this way i can keep tracking what does me good and what no.So i can avoid in the future all supplements that contain ingredients that gave me side effects.
I think you understand.

Excelsior i would let it go if someone here are willing to buy.Someone from EU?I be glad to take my money back on them.

I will look into Focus XT.There are some stores here in EU that sell it.
Thanks for your support @sns8778.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't know much about supplements.Actually nearly nothing.😅
I began to read a lot here.Really good info.

My thought was to try ingredients as single because this way i can keep tracking what does me good and what no.So i can avoid in the future all supplements that contain ingredients that gave me side effects.
I think you understand.

Excelsior i would let it go if someone here are willing to buy.Someone from EU?I be glad to take my money back on them.

I will look into Focus XT.There are some stores here in EU that sell it.
Thanks for your support @sns8778.
No problem at all. I'm glad to help in any way that I can. You're always welcome to message me anytime if I can ever help in any way. And if you want to pm me, I'll be glad to give you my personal contact info. I know it can really suck to go thru what you're going thru energy/fatigue wise.

I think you'd like Focus XT. For me, it gives me a good clean feel better energy and helps me focus and stay motivated - which is what I need on a daily basis.

maximumsport

Awards
New batch of Excelsior coming in a week. The question will be, will it be the same. I have my doubts but it's coming back.
Curious also. Which site will have the new batch want to make sure before I purchase. Hopefully if someone gets one newer than 8/23 they can report about it.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Curious also. Which site will have the new batch want to make sure before I purchase. Hopefully if someone gets one newer than 8/23 they can report about it.
Flex It but google search some other places probably have it or will have it soon.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This still on the market? Surprised! I had a stunt a while ago with excelsior. I've done a full write up about how bad this destroyed my health. I took a mini stroke because of this (Just look through my posts and have a read)

Honestly surprised someone hasn't died from this pre workout. I was completely hooked. I'm certain this has an amphetamine analogue in it. All the ingredients on this don't add up to the adderal feel. I've took Kigelia Africana in other pre's and it's not felt anywhere near as powerful.

Not sure if i added to my other posts but i haven't took excelsior for months and i would say i never fully recovered. I feel like i don't produce dopamine properly anymore. My Doctor was wanting to out me on Wellbutrin (Dopamine/Norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor) i just refused it as i didn't want to take medications anymore. I have tried all the usual dopamine up regulation supplements and still feel like sh*t most days. Worst decision i ever made was taking it but... I never knew at the time.

The term is called anhedonia. Unable to experience pleasure and excitement in life from everyday tasks. I still battle it daily ever since i quit excelsior. The only time i get a dopamine peak is if i take adderal ritalin etc which i very rarely dabble in as it's just adding fuel to the fire. Hopefully my brain heals eventually as i have lost interest in so much in life just now

Who else has quit excelsior fully? What's been your outcome?

My only warning is.. This is your body and brain so its fully up to you if you want to put any substances into it. Just try and think of the future though. You have to live with this mind and body for a LONG time. May as well be happy instead of feeling like your just living each day as it arrives

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
This still on the market? Surprised! I had a stunt a while ago with excelsior. I've done a full write up about how bad this destroyed my health. I took a mini stroke because of this (Just look through my posts and have a read)

Honestly surprised someone hasn't died from this pre workout. I was completely hooked. I'm certain this has an amphetamine analogue in it. All the ingredients on this don't add up to the adderal feel. I've took Kigelia Africana in other pre's and it's not felt anywhere near as powerful.

Not sure if i added to my other posts but i haven't took excelsior for months and i would say i never fully recovered. I feel like i don't produce dopamine properly anymore. My Doctor was wanting to out me on Wellbutrin (Dopamine/Norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor) i just refused it as i didn't want to take medications anymore. I have tried all the usual dopamine up regulation supplements and still feel like sh*t most days. Worst decision i ever made was taking it but... I never knew at the time.

The term is called anhedonia. Unable to experience pleasure and excitement in life from everyday tasks. I still battle it daily ever since i quit excelsior. The only time i get a dopamine peak is if i take adderal ritalin etc. Hopefully my brain heals eventually as i have lost interest in so much in life just now

Who else has quit excelsior fully? What's been your outcome?

My only warning is.. This is your body and brain so its fully up to you if you want to put any substances into it. Just try and think of the future though. You have to live with this mind and body for a LONG time. May as well be happy instead of feeling like your just living each day as it arrives
I remember your story and I think it's great that you are sharing it and 'raising awereness' (as corny as that may sound, lol). How long is it since you quit the Excelsior? You still taking Adderal and Ritalin sometimes? Does not sound productive for your recovery. Just sharing my thoughts.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember your story and I think it's great that you are sharing it and 'raising awereness' (as corny as that may sound, lol). How long is it since you quit the Excelsior? You still taking Adderal and Ritalin sometimes? Does not sound productive for your recovery. Just sharing my thoughts.
Hey man

I haven't took Excelsior for 8 months or so? I was hooked onto it. I knew it wasn't just an average pre workout when i started to swing my jaw left to right Defo an amphetamine feel. Racing heart ' Blood pressure spikes like crazy' Vasoconstriction is awful (My hands went blue ) ' Tight chest feeling. Just an unproductive pre workout (Drug). You end up spending more time rummaging social media than focusing on your workout. Scatter brain' d.

No i don't take adderal/Ritalin now. I am just down to 1 coffee in the morning. I actually worded that wrong. I should have says i knew excelsior well as i have took recreational drugs prior (Adderal etc). Gives that same feeling and the crash is just as bad. Depression all night.

It's taught me one thing very important. Respect your health as you think your invincible until you finally get hit with a health condition. I won't take another amphetamine. Excelsior also left me seriously depressed when i stopped which lasted 3 month easily (No word of a lie). It won't be on the market much longer i reckon. I notice a lot of company's struggling to re-stock it.

A good pre workout i recommend is. A good music Playlist

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey man

I haven't took Excelsior for 8 months or so? I was hooked onto it. I knew it wasn't just an average pre workout when i started to swing my jaw left to right Defo an amphetamine feel. Racing heart ' Blood pressure spikes like crazy' Vasoconstriction is awful (My hands went blue ) ' Tight chest feeling. Just an unproductive pre workout (Drug). You end up spending more time rummaging social media than focusing on your workout. Scatter brain' d.

No i don't take adderal/Ritalin now. I am just down to 1 coffee in the morning. I actually worded that wrong. I should have says i knew excelsior well as i have took recreational drugs prior (Adderal etc). Gives that same feeling and the crash is just as bad. Depression all night.

It's taught me one thing very important. Respect your health as you think your invincible until you finally get hit with a health condition. I won't take another amphetamine. Excelsior also left me seriously depressed when i stopped which lasted 3 month easily (No word of a lie). It won't be on the market much longer i reckon. I notice a lot of company's struggling to re-stock it.

A good pre workout i recommend is. A good music Playlist
8 months and still not recovered, that's rough. I wouldn't want to use Wellbutrin either though. I'm trying to think if there are some dopamine receptor upregulators, but can't think of any just now. But that could be something to look at maybe with your dr.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
8 months and still not recovered, that's rough. I wouldn't want to use Wellbutrin either though. I'm trying to think if there are some dopamine receptor upregulators, but can't think of any just now. But that could be something to look at maybe with your dr.
Yes their are supplements that upregulate the dopamine receptor. I think the most famous combo is Uridine + DHA Pretty certain it showed dopamine receptor up regulation in studies. I actually have some uridine monophosphate on route just now. I want to try recover my brain back.

I would say I'm fine now. The depression and fatigue lasted about 3 month after stopping excelsior. I know 100% that excelsior is releasing a lump of dopamine and even more norepinephrine. If your prone to anxiety like myself you will turn into a train wreck as it wears off.

Destroys your appetite too. If your cutting its a a very potent fat loss tool. Though i would honestly question some extra fat loss to having dopamine down regulation for a couple months. Could even be permanent. Never know. I've had raised anxiety ever since quitting. It's dampened slightly now but it's still worse than prior.

Have a look into Uridine and see what you think about it. Good luck

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Muscleplayers released a video yesterday saying DARK ENERGY has been canned, if any of you want to gobble that up before it's pulled so you have supreme confidence and euphoria all whilst not being able to achieve a hard-on once you score a chick with it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Muscleplayers released a video yesterday saying DARK ENERGY has been canned, if any of you want to gobble that up before it's pulled so you have supreme confidence and euphoria all whilst not being able to achieve a hard-on once you score a chick with it.
I didn't see the video. Did they say why? I know; I was just curious if it had become public yet.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's ok. Irate by Juggernaut is better, so pick some of that up while there is still supply

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds like a usefull product = )

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have used only one product with dmha, Gold Star Triple X. My stomach didn't like it at all. May have been something else in the product though and not the dmha. Anyway that 200 mg sounds pretty high for the dmha.

I got a free sample of Savage AF pwo some time ago that had 75 mg dmaa and it was surprisingly lame. Haven't used dmaa since the original Jack3d days and was expecting more.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Says Only 3 flavors left in stock. Word from the top they're discontinuing it.
Thanks. From what I've heard, there was more to it than that. I was just curious if that was correct, and if so, if it was public yet.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks. From what I've heard, there was more to it than that. I was just curious if that was correct, and if so, if it was public yet.
Haha I'm sure. I have a tub of it. Used it maybe 3 times.

I won't lie, it felt like the DMAA of old. Some euphoria, feeling, energy, same boner-killer sides.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Haha I'm sure. I have a tub of it. Used it maybe 3 times.

I won't lie, it felt like the DMAA of old. Some euphoria, feeling, energy, same boner-killer sides.
I heard the same thing. I never tried it bc of the erection killing properties. Plus, DMAA never gave me the euphoria that some people get with it; it would give me some energy but then I'd crash so bad it wasn't worth it.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I heard the same thing. I never tried it bc of the erection killing properties. Plus, DMAA never gave me the euphoria that some people get with it; it would give me some energy but then I'd crash so bad it wasn't worth it.
No euphoria here either. Decent energy, nothing else.. But also no big crash either.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No euphoria here either. Decent energy, nothing else.. But also no big crash either.
I respond to several stims different than a lot of people do for some reason. A lot of the ones that people seem to like the most either don't do much for me or make me crash bad.

But I don't take any of the crazy stuff. Like w Excelsior, people talking in this thread like trying to figure out what's in it - if I don't trust the company and the label and know what's in it, I'm not trying it. Everyone's entitled to their own opinions; just in my case, I don't experiment with stims if I don't know exactly what they are.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I respond to several stims different than a lot of people do for some reason. A lot of the ones that people seem to like the most either don't do much for me or make me crash bad.

But I don't take any of the crazy stuff. Like w Excelsior, people talking in this thread like trying to figure out what's in it - if I don't trust the company and the label and know what's in it, I'm not trying it. Everyone's entitled to their own opinions; just in my case, I don't experiment with stims if I don't know exactly what they are.
I'm kind of the same in a way that I've allways had a high tolerance for stims for some reason, even though I use stims very rarely, except that I've been a daily coffee drinker for 20 years. But I've notest that it's very individual what stims work and how for people. Stim A might be strong for me and stim B might have a weak effect. And for someone else it's the opposite.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm kind of the same in a way that I've allways had a high tolerance for stims for some reason, even though I use stims very rarely, except that I've been a daily coffee drinker for 20 years. But I've notest that it's very individual what stims work and how for people. Stim A might be strong for me and stim B might have a weak effect. And for someone else it's the opposite.
I agree. A good example for me is TeaCrine - it doesn't jack me up but it makes me feel great and productive for hours. But that's more the type of energy I like now days. When I was younger and more active, I liked the jacked up energy. Now that I'm behind a computer most of the day, I much prefer a focused productive type of energy versus a cracked out want to clean the warehouse type of energy.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I agree. A good example for me is TeaCrine - it doesn't jack me up but it makes me feel great and productive for hours. But that's more the type of energy I like now days. When I was younger and more active, I liked the jacked up energy. Now that I'm behind a computer most of the day, I much prefer a focused productive type of energy versus a cracked out want to clean the warehouse type of energy.
TeaCrine is great! And it's exatcly like you portray. I feel like it doesn't really up my energy levels (except if I'm very tired to begin with), but rather keeps my energy levels on a 'normal' level, when it would otherwise be low. But I do like to have that - space is not THAT far, I'll walk - type of stim in my arsenal.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use to be the exact same. Looking for pre workouts that were basically just an amphetamine. If you really think about it. That's what company's are basically trying to replicate. A powdered drug that makes you want to not sit at peace. You end up running for that gym. Ds Craze was the best example. It was an amphetamine analogue and even after years it still gets mentioned.

I now have stopped taking pre workouts completely. I drink 1 coffee a day and that's it.

The best thing i done was stopping 95% of stimulants i was taking. I see pre workouts these days with 400mg+ Caffeine ' Yohimbine' Synephrine ' DMAA' Kigelia Africana etc all just turned into powder to hopefully replicate adderal.

My issue is this. No one seems to even bring this up though. When your using chemicals to flood out dopamine for that hour or 2 buzz. You also release a mass of norepinephrine that causes cortisol spikes. This also causes vasoconstriction. When norepinephrine levels rocket then you naturally become anxious. So a lot of issues these days can stem from these supplements.

Depression. Constantly releasing dopamine eventually down regulates the receptors. This can cause a variety of issues from depression to anhedonia (You feel completely numb/bored of life)

Anxiety. Raised norepinephrine levels are a serious culprit for anxiety. This is why beta blocker medications were made. To block the release of norepinephrine in the brain and also on the beta receptors (Heart etc)

Chronic Fatigue. Stimulants that are so packed out like most pre workouts these days. They will cause the adrenal glands to become very slow and burnt out. Massive cause of fatigue these days.

I hear people pretty much everyday saying they have an issue like anxiety/depression.

I use to battle anxiety bad for years and i never thought about stimulants causing this. I would try every supplement or potion to try and get relief. Nothing helped for any length of time.

After i quit excelsior i just stopped all stimulants. Everything. I went into a serious dip in depression and anxiety. After my body became stable i haven't felt as much relief as what just cutting out stimulants did. I was even on beta blockers ' Benzodiazepines' SSRI's to try get relief. The cure was just stopping stimulants and supplements that mess with your brain chemistry. I don't take any medication at all now. I quit everything. Best i have felt for years.

Just something to think about guys if you battling issues like i was

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I use to be the exact same. Looking for pre workouts that were basically just an amphetamine. If you really think about it. That's what company's are basically trying to replicate. A powdered drug that makes you want to not sit at peace. You end up running for that gym. Ds Craze was the best example. It was an amphetamine analogue and even after years it still gets mentioned.

I now have stopped taking pre workouts completely. I drink 1 coffee a day and that's it.

The best thing i done was stopping 95% of stimulants i was taking. I see pre workouts these days with 400mg+ Caffeine ' Yohimbine' Synephrine ' DMAA' Kigelia Africana etc all just turned into powder to hopefully replicate adderal.

My issue is this. No one seems to even bring this up though. When your using chemicals to flood out dopamine for that hour or 2 buzz. You also release a mass of norepinephrine that causes cortisol spikes. This also causes vasoconstriction. When norepinephrine levels rocket then you naturally become anxious. So a lot of issues these days can stem from these supplements.

Depression. Constantly releasing dopamine eventually down regulates the receptors. This can cause a variety of issues from depression to anhedonia (You feel completely numb/bored of life)

Anxiety. Raised norepinephrine levels are a serious culprit for anxiety. This is why beta blocker medications were made. To block the release of norepinephrine in the brain and also on the beta receptors (Heart etc)

Chronic Fatigue. Stimulants that are so packed out like most pre workouts these days. They will cause the adrenal glands to become very slow and burnt out. Massive cause of fatigue these days.

I hear people pretty much everyday saying they have an issue like anxiety/depression.

I use to battle anxiety bad for years and i never thought about stimulants causing this. I would try every supplement or potion to try and get relief. Nothing helped for any length of time.

After i quit excelsior i just stopped all stimulants. Everything. I went into a serious dip in depression and anxiety. After my body became stable i haven't felt as much relief as what just cutting out stimulants did. I was even on beta blockers ' Benzodiazepines' SSRI's to try get relief. The cure was just stopping stimulants and supplements that mess with your brain chemistry. I don't take any medication at all now. I quit everything. Best i have felt for years.

Just something to think about guys if you battling issues like i was
I respect how open you're being and I like that you're trying to help people.

Something about me - I try to never say anything disparaging of other companies. But personally, I've never been willing to take or even try products that people had to try to figure out what the ingredients were in them.

I am a big fan of nootropics and I use Focus XT daily and Energized Aminos most days. Besides that, I'll sometimes use Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore as a pre-workout if I'm training in morning because I'm not a morning person at all. But everything I use clearly states exactly what they have in them.

Foxx13

Awards
Anyone know where you can get this? I bought a tub a while back and like it. Good energy and focus. The place I got it at is all out. PM me if you know, thanks.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Side note: I am STILL MAD Craze never worked for me.

I tried the pre-sale sample packs.

The V1 tub.

and the V2 one.

Nada.