Excelsior pre

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don´t get really any physical withdrawals using it more often rather than the same morning tiredness that even prolonged used of caffeine gives me. I think those conclusions have been exaggerated by a few individuals prone to addiction but for most it´s not more addictive than any other stimulant, or perhaps a little lol.
Good you that your batch works for you. What is the lot number of your Excelsior? Mine is NO87242 But two tubs were obviously not same and a bummer. How strong is your Thermal Spark compared to Excelsior? I have one bottle of Thermal Spark 11/22. One pill of that is like half a scoop of my good 10/22 Excelsior but some slight jitters with Thermal Spark for me so I don´t like it pr use it so much.
Excelsior!
I suffered awful withdrawals with this bud My thyroid numbers were seriously bad also. Took about a month to feel semi normal. Had completely depleted my dopamine. I haven't took excelsior for about 4 month now and it's the best choice i ever made. It's a phenomenal pre workout but I'm certain the ingredient panel is missing something. I have experimented with research chemicals before and i tested one called 2-fma and another called 3-fma. These are amphetamines. They just felt like excelsior and gave the same side effects. Increased heart rate' Sweats' Vasoconstriction (Freezing hands and feet) etc

My friend uses excelsior but he's very good at only doing 2x a week. He seems to be ok and he says also that excelsior feels like the research chems.

His batch is 08/23 and he likes it. Which batches are the reformulated ones supposedly?

Have you got the 08/23 batch?

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don´t get really any physical withdrawals using it more often rather than the same morning tiredness that even prolonged used of caffeine gives me. I think those conclusions have been exaggerated by a few individuals prone to addiction but for most it´s not more addictive than any other stimulant, or perhaps a little lol.
Good you that your batch works for you. What is the lot number of your Excelsior? Mine is NO87242 But two tubs were obviously not same and a bummer. How strong is your Thermal Spark compared to Excelsior? I have one bottle of Thermal Spark 11/22. One pill of that is like half a scoop of my good 10/22 Excelsior but some slight jitters with Thermal Spark for me so I don´t like it pr use it so much.
Excelsior!
I suffered awful withdrawals with this bud My thyroid numbers were seriously bad also. Took about a month to feel semi normal. Had completely depleted my dopamine. I haven't took excelsior for about 4 month now and it's the best choice i ever made. It's a phenomenal pre workout but I'm certain the ingredient panel is missing something. I have experimented with research chemicals before and i tested one called 2-fma and another called 3-fma. These are amphetamines. They just felt like excelsior and gave the same side effects. Increased heart rate' Sweats' Vasoconstriction (Freezing hands and feet) etc

My friend uses excelsior but he's very good at only doing 2x a week. He seems to be ok and he says also that excelsior feels like the research chems.

His batch is 08/23 and he likes it. Which batches are the reformulated ones supposedly?

muscleman

Awards
Hiya,

respect for you chiming in and good to be open about these things and that they and I believe any strong PWO can cause dopamine depletion as well as coffee. What kinda dosages were you using?
I had 3 10/22 tubs and then my first two 8/23 lacked the good mood factor but the third 8/23 again was similar like 10/22 tubs and I kept open ones and am sure about my experience.
I have also read reports from some people that some 2/23 tubs were weaker as well. There are quite long thrads about Excelsior in youtube comments with the reviews with many different reports.
I never tried those rcs and have barely ever used more than a full scoop of Excelsior and haven´t felt those side effects.
Did you use any supplements to help recover? I am using l-tyrosine together with stims and have started with some mucuna pruriens extract that might help to build more dopamine although I have heard maybe you shouldn´t take that too long neither.

muscleman

Awards

You might very well be right though about a novel chemical compound being used in the formula.
Personally I find that DMAA have much worse side effects and just a few hours after I become useless and bad sleep. I am surprised they haven´t discovered what´s inside Excelsior yet especially with all the comments on youtube reviews and Fitness Deals News with lots of followers even saying Excelsior is illegal as f...k lol . I am kinda sorry for playing devils advocate, it enhances my ego but deep inside I know its unhealthy.
Stim break and switching over to yerba mate and perhaps a little guarana when needed is what I used to do before starting using stronger supps. Pure guarana tabs and Source Naturals are both cheap and work well in my opinion and you don´t get all that chemical flavoring etc that comes with PWOs and kind of performance enhancing is probably quite small and unless your a competing athlete.
But easy to get allured by those flashy lables good pumps and stim kicks.
Stay safe peeps

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
Excelsior!
i deal with depression anyway. coming off made it much worse. just something for others to be aware of. the lot no. on my current open tub is INO87242. and Thermal Spark inherently has much less per serving based on the label. easier to dial in your sweet spot but more expensive. the powder is a much better deal. if you consider taking a pre with questionable ingredients and sides, a deal. lol

muscleman

Awards
i deal with depression anyway. coming off made it much worse. just something for others to be aware of. the lot no. on my current open tub is INO87242. and Thermal Spark inherently has much less per serving based on the label. easier to dial in your sweet spot but more expensive. the powder is a much better deal. if you consider taking a pre with questionable ingredients and sides, a deal. lol
Are you in the U.S? Yes its probably a bit more risky than others. I don´t get anxiety but rather a tendency of meglomania and getting over focused. Personally DMAA gave much worse crash and sides. One thing with this one though is that I feel that it is extremely long lasting and that´s why I don´t feel a crash although others like you do.
Sorry to hear your dealing with depression, I have had a fair share myself although from outer circumstances being rough and me not being able to keep balance in rather harsh outer circumstances. It´s easy to be happy when things are going well but we need to try and learn to find inner balance even in difficulties but I know from personal experiences that it ca be close to impossible sometimes. I am however taking up some spiritual practices like meditation although it´ts no instant fix.
Take care

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
Are you in the U.S? Yes its probably a bit more risky than others. I don´t get anxiety but rather a tendency of meglomania and getting over focused. Personally DMAA gave much worse crash and sides. One thing with this one though is that I feel that it is extremely long lasting and that´s why I don´t feel a crash although others like you do.
Sorry to hear your dealing with depression, I have had a fair share myself although from outer circumstances being rough and me not being able to keep balance in rather harsh outer circumstances. It´s easy to be happy when things are going well but we need to try and learn to find inner balance even in difficulties but I know from personal experiences that it ca be close to impossible sometimes. I am however taking up some spiritual practices like meditation although it´ts no instant fix.
Take care
thank you for the advice and kind words. i appreciate it.

muscleman

Awards
thank you for the advice and kind words. i appreciate it.
Thanks for reply makes me happy. One thing as well although Excelsior gives me a boost and makes me motivated it also make me selfcentered and selfabsorbed and less caring and that possibly goes for other stims, yup they enhance our selfcentered ego driven personality and we forget to care about those around us.
I have done some lifting and started doing a little meditation practice lately but truth is the same day as a heavy work out and especiallt after a heavy meal its pretty hard to reach higher lol.

muscleman

Awards
Just opened my fourth Excelsior 8/23 tub .
Haven´t finished last 2 far from it but out of curiosity since I have noticed they are differ.ent
This one again feels different.
Pretty strong at less than a scoop. Slightly jittery and a slight shakiness and cold in my fingertips, side effects that I havent felt with previous tubs. Just my first scoop so cannot really evaluate yet. But I am quiet sensitive to substances and keep different tubs opened so I can evaluate from day to day, Gonna be quite careful with this one. Have a feeling sides could possible be quite bad on higher dose with this one. Start light for anyone jumping on this quite a few people even reporting breathing problems as well although many new comments on youtube seem positive lately.
Stay safe.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
Haven´t finished last 2 far from it but out of curiosity since I have noticed they are differ.ent
Pretty strong at less than a scoop. Slightly jittery and a slight shakiness and cold in my fingertips, side effects that I havent felt with previous tubs. Just my first scoop so cannot really evaluate yet. But I am quiet sensitive to substances and keep different tubs opened so I can evaluate from day to day, Gonna be quite careful with this one. Have a feeling sides could possible be quite bad on higher dose with this one. Start light for anyone jumping on this quite a few people even reporting breathing problems as well although many new comments on youtube seem positive lately.
Stay safe.
i have had numbness and cold hands off and on. didn’t think about it, but after reading your post, I bet it was due to excelsior.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Getting a bit excited about Excelsior, heh. Dark Energy also had a lot of love in another thread. Have some of you tried Hydrazine and can compare?

muscleman

Awards
Getting a bit excited about Excelsior, heh. Dark Energy also had a lot of love in another thread. Have some of you tried Hydrazine and can compare?
Hydrazine actually had me miss out on Excelsior for long because it disappointed me.
I had Craze in 2013 and kept trying a few supps hoping for something to come close but nothing did. I read Hydrazine reviews in Predator Nutrition and some said it was close to Craze. To me it was far. It had some descent focus and energy for awhile but like DMAA this one actually gave me bad mood although not as bad crash as DMAA.
Thats a reason I am not even gonna try DMAA and anything that has more than 50mg of DMAA gonna give bad crash and sleep. Some supps wit maybe 10 or 20mgs were oay just enhancing focus a bit
I had a few DMAA products back but the sides were getting so bad so I threw quite a few of them, didnt think about selling lol.
Exciting with Excelsior is the variation is batches. First 2 kinda crappy with mood elevation and more sides in stomach and rapid heartbeat. New one seemed strong at first try even at quite a low dose and long lasting.
Gonna try it tomorrowing getting back to the poison and see if I can be productive and not just caught ADHD browsing still unproductive although stimulated lol.
But had 1.5 scoops on my first strong 10/22 batch and felt kinda sick, not good. Batces vary in strength for sure but I can only see serious stim junkies tolerate up to 2 scoops and then probably bad crash or 24 hours stimulation an dpart mood and maybe crash next day lol

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hydrazine actually had me miss out on Excelsior for long because it disappointed me.
I had Craze in 2013 and kept trying a few supps hoping for something to come close but nothing did. I read Hydrazine reviews in Predator Nutrition and some said it was close to Craze. To me it was far. It had some descent focus and energy for awhile but like DMAA this one actually gave me bad mood although not as bad crash as DMAA.
Thats a reason I am not even gonna try DMAA and anything that has more than 50mg of DMAA gonna give bad crash and sleep. Some supps wit maybe 10 or 20mgs were oay just enhancing focus a bit
I had a few DMAA products back but the sides were getting so bad so I threw quite a few of them, didnt think about selling lol.
Exciting with Excelsior is the variation is batches. First 2 kinda crappy with mood elevation and more sides in stomach and rapid heartbeat. New one seemed strong at first try even at quite a low dose and long lasting.
Gonna try it tomorrowing getting back to the poison and see if I can be productive and not just caught ADHD browsing still unproductive although stimulated lol.
But had 1.5 scoops on my first strong 10/22 batch and felt kinda sick, not good. Batces vary in strength for sure but I can only see serious stim junkies tolerate up to 2 scoops and then probably bad crash or 24 hours stimulation an dpart mood and maybe crash next day lol
Yeah Hydrazine is not very strong, but it does have it's use for me. For me it gives more long lasting 'smooth' energy. It doesn't put me in a mood for smashing big lifts or anything like that. I have also notest it working better for when i'm tired to bring me to normal or normal+ energy, but if I'm not tired and would want to just be in a 'beast mode' or whatever if fails in that. I'm pretty sure most of Preds reviews on their website are fake btw. Especially for their own brands like Hydrapharm.

I haven't tried dmaa in years, but just received a sample of a pwo today that has it, so am excited to try it out.

I personally find that difference between the batches in Excelsior is a negative thing. I like to know what I get. I might still give it a whirl.

For about a year or something Outbreak Nutrition Pathogen has been my best pwo. It's not crazy on stims and not very strong on mood, but puts me in a really good state for smashing a workout. I could be poorly rested, tired and feeling like I don't even want to train, but when I take Pathogen I'm strong and energetic in the gym as ever.

I don't 'get to' try different pwo's a lot since I only use them when I really need them. So that's about 1-2 times a month, so one pwo bottle lasts a long time. That's why I allways try to do a lot of research before buying and Excelsior has got my interest = )

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@KvanH pathogen was great, but it’s been reformulated! I think I wrote a review on here and a couple negative ones on Amazon, as they don’t update the photos...The OG had a nice profile for sure and open label....

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
@KvanH pathogen was great, but it’s been reformulated! I think I wrote a review on here and a couple negative ones on Amazon, as they don’t update the photos...The OG had a nice profile for sure and open label....
Damn that sucks. Thanks for the heads up. More reason to find new good ones.

muscleman

Awards
Hi again,

on second use of my 4th tub of Excelsior it doesn´t seem as strong as I thought after sampling it yesterday, truth is that I before yesterdays sample two hours earlier already had a bit more than half a scoop of my 3rd 8/23 tub.
Today after using one scoop it is quite descent, a bit similar to 10/22 tubs although not that strong. But luckily it is not like my first two 8/23 tubs that had more side effects and not that extra good mood. At this high price point in Europe I am not gonna purchase again and maybe I will be on my way to stimjunky recovery.

Stay safe

muscleman

Awards
Gonna be weening off Excelsior and got some Coleman Yeah Buddy sour Berry looks tasy and descent but 400mg a scoop might give me a bit of rapid heartbeat haven´t tried it yet

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Getting ready to get after it 😁

20210213_143628.jpg

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gonna be weening off Excelsior and got some Coleman Yeah Buddy sour Berry looks tasy and descent but 400mg a scoop might give me a bit of rapid heartbeat haven´t tried it yet
Hey Bud. You well?

Are you still taking Excelsior? I made a post a long time ago and you were on a similar path as myself (pretty hooked). You still taking it? Just seen a recent post saying you were still taking it but looking to wean off. How has that worked out?

I ask purely of concern No sure if you mind but i took a TIA (Mini stroke) because of that pre workout. That's why i try and sway people off of it. It is 100% your body though and what you take is your choice.

I also must add that i slipped into the worst depressive/anxious stage i had in my life after i stopped. If you stop the likes of adderall/vyvanse etc you get the EXACT same withdrawals. Completely messes up your neuro transmitters. I honestly thought i had caused permanent damage. I was sleeping 10+ hours a night and still felt exhausted all day long. This lasted 3 months.

Just wanted to express my thoughts bud. Hope i don't sound OTT. I just want to make sure people don't suffer what i did (Suicidal thoughts). A year onwards and I'm healthy again... Thankfully! I was an emotionless robot after stopping. Dopamine felt non existent.

I would honestly get that powder out your life. It's brain damage in a tub. Not worth destroying your health dude. I was very lucky and never ended up with left side paralysis.

N1DGE

Awards
right I've been buying Excelsior on and off since 2017 (it use to have a silver label instead of white) Stuffs been gradually getting weaker !!!! But my most recent tub 9/23 is mental again !!!! The older version lasted longer and had less side effects, this tub I have is still strong but a bit more Jittery/heart pounding/messed up feeling my guess is Modafinal or one of its analogues OR an Amphetamine like compound my guess a legal Amphetamine (Look up Research chemical Amphetamines ) so should I buy a home drug test?

N1DGE

Awards
Yeh 100% different ingredient from DMAA/DMHA. Different feeling also.

Their are actually a few choices of amphetamine analogues which are completely legal to purchase as 'Research Chemicals'. Some of these even out perform Adderal in studies (Release more dopamine etc)

With Excelsiors price tag and it's affects on par with adderal it's almost certain to say that an amphetamine analogue has been used. Exactly what happened with DS Craze.

If you look at review bro's youtube review of this. Go to the comments section and their is a comment from review bros saying that they got mailed a drug test report from a guy and it showed he had failed his works random drug testing for an amphetamine. He was on Excelsior at that time....

I notice it's slowly dissapearing from websites though. The price has rocketed also. It's £71.99 (About 95 dollars) in the UK. Compare that cost to the label.... Doesn't add up
That could have been me that sent them a picture of my amphetamine positive drug test !!!!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
right I've been buying Excelsior on and off since 2017 (it use to have a silver label instead of white) Stuffs been gradually getting weaker !!!! But my most recent tub 9/23 is mental again !!!! The older version lasted longer and had less side effects, this tub I have is still strong but a bit more Jittery/heart pounding/messed up feeling my guess is Modafinal or one of its analogues OR an Amphetamine like compound my guess a legal Amphetamine (Look up Research chemical Amphetamines ) so should I buy a home drug test?
i’m thinking Modafinil also

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hiya,

respect for you chiming in and good to be open about these things and that they and I believe any strong PWO can cause dopamine depletion as well as coffee. What kinda dosages were you using?
What you guys need to understand about Excelsior is that it contains an illegal amphetamine in it. This amphetmaine could be cardiotoxic, hepatoxic, renal toxic, brain toxic or who knows what else.

There are SO many possible amphetamines it could be is mind boggling, but this is a designer drug amphetamine that probably has never been used or shown up in the DEA/FDA's file or test, so when they test it, unless they do mass spectrometry or some other test that looks at the molecular weight of what's in it, they'll see it's peak as an amphetamine, cathinone or something like that. They're so busy right now with COVID they don't have time to test these illegal supplements like Excelsior.

Once you start using it often you'll become numb to it's effects because you're not transporting the same amount of dopamine and norepinephrine. If you want to read the full pharmacology and effects of amphetamine, I suggest reading the adderall (amphetamine salts) article on Wikipedia.

According to Fitness Deal News, Excelsior is the same as it's always been, so it's more than likely you're developing a high tolerance or even dependency on it.

See also:

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think moderation is the key with the strongest pwo's. Can be usefull and fun when used in moderation.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think moderation is the key with the strongest pwo's. Can be usefull and fun when used in moderation.
It's hard to moderate it when you don't know what's in it. IMO, Excelsior is a dangerous product. But, having said that, I still take it occasionally because it just rocks. :LOL: There's nothing like it on the market, it's like legal meth. It's like CRAZE if you guys remember that.

I rarely take it because I prefer downers to uppers, but it has a very smooth feeling to it but it lasts way way too long. I can take it at 6am and I'm still wired at 11pm. That's on a full scoop usually. Half a scoop or a scoop + a quarter more isn't as bad.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's hard to moderate it when you don't know what's in it. IMO, Excelsior is a dangerous product. But, having said that, I still take it occasionally because it just rocks. :LOL: There's nothing like it on the market, it's like legal meth. It's like CRAZE if you guys remember that.

I rarely take it because I prefer downers to uppers, but it has a very smooth feeling to it but it lasts way way too long. I can take it at 6am and I'm still wired at 11pm. That's on a full scoop usually. Half a scoop or a scoop + a quarter more isn't as bad.
I agree it would be best to know all the ingridients, but in general I think you can moderate your use by assessing tolerance and monitoring what kind of effects they have on you. These kind of products can be a nice thing to have in arsenal, but people should understand that they are not everyday products.

It was funny when Craze was a big hit amongst some people who sweared by soberness 😄 Or people who were againts recreational drug use, but then took 2 scoops of Craze before going out to chug some beers, cause' "It just gives me a nice energy and mood for going out" 😆

But the way people keep talking about Excelsior, I may just have to try it out 😏

N1DGE

Awards
I agree it would be best to know all the ingridients, but in general I think you can moderate your use by assessing tolerance and monitoring what kind of effects they have on you. These kind of products can be a nice thing to have in arsenal, but people should understand that they are not everyday products.

It was funny when Craze was a big hit amongst some people who sweared by soberness Or people who were againts recreational drug use, but then took 2 scoops of Craze before going out to chug some beers, cause' "It just gives me a nice energy and mood for going out"

But the way people keep talking about Excelsior, I may just have to try it out

N1DGE

Awards
Ye I use to take Craze all the time and couldn't believe it was just a pre workout ( only started lifting and was young) Excelsior had been around since 2017 !!! And something I don't like talking about which I've mentioned to muscle players and review Bros (incident that involved Excelsior and a hospital trip , I stupidly let my mate mix them and only found out afterwards he put 3 scoops each in ) was administered a benzodiazepine and was monitored , when my bloods came back it was positive for an Amphetamine and I hard time explaining it was something in the pre workout I took to my rents and docs madness

N1DGE

Awards
What you guys need to understand about Excelsior is that it contains an illegal amphetamine in it. This amphetmaine could be cardiotoxic, hepatoxic, renal toxic, brain toxic or who knows what else.

There are SO many possible amphetamines it could be is mind boggling, but this is a designer drug amphetamine that probably has never been used or shown up in the DEA/FDA's file or test, so when they test it, unless they do mass spectrometry or some other test that looks at the molecular weight of what's in it, they'll see it's peak as an amphetamine, cathinone or something like that. They're so busy right now with COVID they don't have time to test these illegal supplements like Excelsior.

Once you start using it often you'll become numb to it's effects because you're not transporting the same amount of dopamine and norepinephrine. If you want to read the full pharmacology and effects of amphetamine, I suggest reading the adderall (amphetamine salts) article on Wikipedia.

According to Fitness Deal News, Excelsior is the same as it's always been, so it's more than likely you're developing a high tolerance or even dependency on it.

See also:

I don't disagree with what your saying my bets are on a strong Modafinal analogue or a Research chemical Amphetamine like 2FMA , 2FA Or 3fa could be a Research chemical like 3FPM or 4FMPH (Phenmetrazine analogue and Methlyphenidate analogue) with the older Excelsior , I would guess 2FMA low dose per serving or 3FPM low dose/serving or FluroModafinal my reason being older batches seemed longer lasting and harder and smoother but the neewer ones seem shorter acting and harder hitting which could be 2FA, 3FA or regular Modafinal!!!!

I unfortunately have experience with said research chemicals , 2FMA (2-Fluromethamphetamine) felt safer than Excelsior

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ye I use to take Craze all the time and couldn't believe it was just a pre workout ( only started lifting and was young) Excelsior had been around since 2017 !!! And something I don't like talking about which I've mentioned to muscle players and review Bros (incident that involved Excelsior and a hospital trip , I stupidly let my mate mix them and only found out afterwards he put 3 scoops each in ) was administered a benzodiazepine and was monitored , when my bloods came back it was positive for an Amphetamine and I hard time explaining it was something in the pre workout I took to my rents and docs madness
Yeah I think people were 'busted' for driving intoxicated when going to gym and had taken Jack3d that had DMAA in it. The 'quick test' or 'preliminary drug test' or what ever it's called the police uses to test drivers on the road didn't differentiate DMAA from amphetamine and people got in trouble.

N1DGE

Awards
Yeah I think people were 'busted' for driving intoxicated when going to gym and had taken Jack3d that had DMAA in it. The 'quick test' or 'preliminary drug test' or what ever it's called the police uses to test drivers on the road didn't differentiate DMAA from amphetamine and people got in trouble.
The Og Jack3d didn't compare to Craze though and funnily enough DMAA gave and still does give me a worse crash/anxiety than Craze ever did (Craze contained N-Alpha DEPEA) A Amphetamine analogue and I think it hit the dopamine receptors more than the norepinephrine receptors,and DMAA always felt the opposite way around , enjoyed DMBA (Amp citrate) more than DMAA and dislike DMHA !!!! But ye the might give false positives on a initial drug test but a lab analysis should give the all clear , it's the same principal that pseudoephedrine and ephedrine give false positives for Amphetamine!!!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
The Og Jack3d didn't compare to Craze though and funnily enough DMAA gave and still does give me a worse crash/anxiety than Craze ever did (Craze contained N-Alpha DEPEA) A Amphetamine analogue and I think it hit the dopamine receptors more than the norepinephrine receptors,and DMAA always felt the opposite way around , enjoyed DMBA (Amp citrate) more than DMAA and dislike DMHA !!!! But ye the might give false positives on a initial drug test but a lab analysis should give the all clear , it's the same principal that pseudoephedrine and ephedrine give false positives for Amphetamine!!!
Yeah the initial tests are not comprehensive at all, but it tells something about the substance. Caffeine sure as hell won't give a false flag 😄 And pseudoephedrine is one of the main ingridients of methamphetamine so... = )

I completely agree and feel the same way about those stims you listed. Never got to try Craze though, but based on everything I've heard I bet it's exactly like you said.

I liked the OG Jack3d for energy in the gym, but never crossed my mind to try to use it for fun. I did use it for 12 h night shifts in the shipyard a couple times though. I just recently tried DMAA in a long time, since I got this sample that had 75 mg of it. Was surprisingly very dissappointing. Not much energy, no mood lift, just felt weird..

DMBA I liked too. A great stacker and clean long lasting energy. No feels for me though or maybe just a very subtle mood lift. Had to use in pretty high doses though, like 0.5 - 1 gram for me.

DMHA I have experience in only one product - Triple-X by Goldstar Performance. Gave decent energy and very sharp focus. Maybe some tolerance for pain too. Could really crush some big sets. But also made my stomach very upset. Allmost threw up in the gym after one heavy set and the feeling lasted the whole workout.

M1911

M1911

Awards
Just throwing this reminder in to echo RIPDanDuchaine above - this stuff downregulates something/s tremendously. I used it 2-3x/week from last spring until last winter (roughly 6-7mo) and I stopped feeling it by the end of 2020. 100% cannot detect effects from either 8/22 or 8/23 batches of excelsior or thermal spark. Further, it desensitized me to all stims (for > 3 months so far). I still have OG ergopharm dmaa from 2008, gaspari detonate from 2012, original amp citrate products, I can’t feel them. Only stim I can still “feel” sometimes is dmha but it’s a mild recognition of its typical effects. I can tell if I’ve taken caffeine in some manner, but no side effects or what I’d consider physical/mental performance enhancement. I’ve tried thermal spark a few times so far in 2021, I guess once ever 2-3 weeks just being curious if tolerance has subsided. Nope. I developed tolerances to certain stims in the past, as would be reasonably expected, but the stuff in Imperial’s products is just bad.
I’m posting no data backup for this, but I’ve used all the previously available *finil analogues - this isn’t the same class. If you can get a finil analogue, please use it in combo with an up and up thermogenics/preworkout and be assured you are doing your body and mind a favor.
I’ve been a pretty consistent stim user, from the mid 90’s ripped fuel, to the ~2000 norephedrines (adipo & lipokinetix), whatever was in the anabolic xtreme stuff mid 2000’s (dpv2?), craze... whatever is in excelsior i would certainly guess is unlisted but I also wish people would let it go. It’s pretty nifty upfront but has HARD long lasting effects IME and I don’t doubt some of the other guy’s experiences with medical emergencies.

Whoever the guy is making 15 duplicate posts about taking a home test, etc - you say your “friend” triple scooped a pre and gave to you then you try to blame a product for negative effects. Please think genuinely about the type of people you associate with, and reconsider where your blame lies. If you ask a friend to mix a drink for you and he subversively pours it triple strength and you drink it anyways, you don’t blame the liquor manufacturer or store that sold it to you for the unexpected effects that ensue.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At least OL has an address number listed. Imperial is probably some shack on Old Post.
If it has dmaa can’t be a facility or it’d get shut down

Illegally prolly can do whatever I guess

But I assume with the dmaa they are packaging in their mother’s basement

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Conspiracy time!
I just noticed the addresses on these in my supp stash. Labels are excelsior & Olympus Labs Testify.View attachment 203113View attachment 203114
That's interesting. I had never heard any speculation that they were affiliated with one another.

Olympus gives their full address at least. Imperial just lists a road with no actual address - which makes you wonder if that's legit at all or if they just went with an address off the OL labels because of how popular Re1gn used to be.

It’s exactly what I thought it was.....A UPS Store.View attachment 203135View attachment 203136
Good research. I can't get your attachments to show but at least Olympus uses an actual address, even if it just is to a box. Imperial doesn't even list an actual address on theirs, they just put the general road name. Seems like they'd almost have been better off to not even put an address at all.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree it would be best to know all the ingridients, but in general I think you can moderate your use by assessing tolerance and monitoring what kind of effects they have on you.
Well, like I also mentioned, any of these unknown compounds could be potentially toxic in the long term. Amphetamines are known for being cardiotoxic, and a lot of the designer drug variant ones are. So, you're not just taking it now and again for a preworkout, you're potentially risking your health/life.

I don't disagree with what your saying my bets are on a strong Modafinal analogue
I have to agree with @M1911 in that this does not feel like any *finil product I've ever taken, but the only two I've ever tried were modafinil and adafranil. But, those are known for not giving any euphoria and these products definingly give off a euphoria feeling.

Conspiracy time!
I just noticed the addresses on these in my supp stash. Labels are excelsior & Olympus Labs Testify.
I did a search on the NJ business registration website, and there is no listing for any company named Imperial Nutrition. No DBA, LLC, INC, partnership, nothing. So, that's another major red flag.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I did a search on the NJ business registration website, and there is no listing for any company named Imperial Nutrition. No DBA, LLC, INC, partnership, nothing. So, that's another major red flag.
A lot of times companies that do things like this set themselves up under a different company name and then do business as another company. Not all DBA's show up on the state registration sites. But odds are, a company doing this wouldn't put the DBA as the real business name to begin with.

(I'm following this thread merely for curiosity; my comment above is in general about stuff like this, not specific to this instance.)

M1911

M1911

Awards
Maybe I should have clearly noted I was being lighthearted with the addresses, I found it funny because of the reputation discrepancy.

I’d be delighted If the old OL came back with the innovative spirit they had prior to rebranding around 2019. I highly regard them.

On the other hand, my expectations are that Imperial N products may be blended in an old bathtub, koi pond, or cement mixer. You can touch the excelsior powder to your tongue and taste the not-bioperine chemical burn of whatever is in it.