Excelsior pre

muscleman

Awards
Like I said, it's some dude that works construction lol He sells to "mom and pop" supplements stores. I think he's based in New Jersey or near there. Who the heck knows what's in it.
mom and pop supplements stores? lol Well it has been sold at Predator nutrition in UK and a few more European stores

muscleman

Awards
Warning everyone been having crap sleep this week due to Excelsior only 4 pr 5 hours and same last night didnt even do my studies just typed and did maniac internet browsing. Woke up with terrible headache today, Took a scoop Rxcelsior went to bed for some time anyhow now headache is gone and gonna turn off the computer and finally do that reading I am supposed to do, maybe I will read a bit faster thanks to Excelsior but had I been natural I would have had much better sleep and naturally good focus without using any toxic chemical to make up for my tiredness caused by crappy sleep from toxic PWO lol

muscleman

Awards
Bummer, shop that promised they had exp 22 shipped me exp 8/23 batch.I did have a scoop of old batch excelsior in the morning and then I tried a scoop of the 23 batch but dont feel it much. I naver ever id 2 scoops of the old batch. But tired of scammy supp business, no we didnt change anything even shop owners lying about the batch and nutraplanet who reolied a few times o this forum but never did anything to compensate me for a lost order although I had placed close to 10 orderrs with them previously. Anyhow old1.5 scoops was too much for me. But gonna try the 23 batch tomorrow so I clearly can tell but I think too many testimonies that it is weaker unfirtunately is true. Actually I am getting sick even of the good batch. taking it too often and it gives me focused kind of mania jaw and neck tension and terrible hangovers and headache in the morning.... perhaps better get myself into a detox clinic lol

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Amazon had hellnox for 19 bucks right now...No label photo tho 🤷‍♂️
I believe that Hellnox is super light on the stims. DAA and tribulus and a “test boost” focus. Please don’t buy it expecting DMAA or something wild

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I believe that Hellnox is super light on the stims. DAA and tribulus and a “test boost” focus. Please don’t buy it expecting DMAA or something wild
Hah thanks, yeah not buying it! (Was just interesting to see it at 19 bucks)

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you're trying to lose fat, Imperial makes another supplement called Thermal Spark. FDN reviewed it. I tried it, but it was way over stimulating. Felt like it had DMAA/DMHA in it and not whatever is in Excelsior, but I could be wrong.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like Thermal Spark. Actually just took 1 cap today. 1 cap is all you need of that. Energy lasts a long time, so it’s only a Saturday morning thing for me.

muscleman

Awards
I also tried thermal spark but to me one pill was perhaps as strong as one half scoop of the Excelsior batch exp 22 I have been using. I suspect there have been different batches stronger or weaker when it comes to thermal spark as well. On my first scoop oexp 23 Excelsior I actually felt very relaxed a few hours later and that would never had happened with old batch. Terrible headache using nothing today after 5 days continuous Excelsior and other caffeine. Maybe a bit worse withdrawal than caffeine alone. Gonna try exp 23 tomorrow on fresh stomach and head but am pretty sure its not strong anymore as many comment in youtube videos

muscleman

Awards
As I expected, tried a full scoop of 23 batch and even one hour later my sleepiness remain... Might try to up it but I think days of strong spiked Excelsior are over. Those youtube videos talking about it and the fact that people after consuming 2 scoops of the first batch reported sleeplessness for 24 hours...

muscleman

Awards
Actual on the above occasion I was totally overdue with sleep using it again and feel some energy although a bit of nausea at one scoop that I didnt feel with previous one

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
As I expected, tried a full scoop of 23 batch and even one hour later my sleepiness remain... Might try to up it but I think days of strong spiked Excelsior are over. Those youtube videos talking about it and the fact that people after consuming 2 scoops of the first batch reported sleeplessness for 24 hours...
Where are you getting these numbers from the batch info?
Mine says

LOT: INO86197
EXP: 02/2023

muscleman

Awards
Cannot really evaluate yet. This new was actually stronger than I though, perhaps more
Where are you getting these numbers from the batch info?
Mine says

LOT: INO86197
EXP: 02/2023
yup thats a 23 expiration was just shortening it. Well the 8/23 batch my new was actually stronger than I first thought although a bit of nausea at one scoop, felt it first time too. Perhaps a bit more of a traditional DMHA kigelia feel than previous batches. Little bit less jaw tension I am almost 2 hour into this one and with a regular DMHA like reign there is a crash like 4 hours in., with excelsior exp 10/22 it has been more long lasting, but meh my body and stomach starting to feel toxic

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Cannot really evaluate yet. This new was actually stronger than I though, perhaps more

yup thats a 23 expiration was just shortening it. Well the 8/23 batch my new was actually stronger than I first thought although a bit of nausea at one scoop, felt it first time too. Perhaps a bit more of a traditional DMHA kigelia feel than previous batches. Little bit less jaw tension I am almost 2 hour into this one and with a regular DMHA like reign there is a crash like 4 hours in., with excelsior exp 10/22 it has been more long lasting, but meh my body and stomach starting to feel toxic

Maybe you're overthinking how it's making you feel. You might be looking for effects that are there, but since you've been taking Excelsior for so long you could be having the symptoms of adrenal fatigue, where your neurotransmitters (specifically norepinephrine and dopamine) have been pumping out so much, you're experiencing homeostasis or just a lack of the availability of those neurotransmitters because they've all been depleted.

You say it makes you feel nauseous, is that something that happened on previous batches?

muscleman

Awards
Hiya well that nausea didnt happen on previous batches, it actually passed an hour later or so, energy was actually pretty good on the new batch I was still very energetic 6 hours later doing dished and cooking in my kung fu kitchen lol... But it is different. Not same intense feeling and positive side is the old batch gave me heat in the head kinda like overheated brain, this one didnt do so much.... hmm weird. Old one was a bit stronger and a bit different, new one still long and strong, pretty sure there are some slight variations in formula and chemical compounds.... Well new batch isnt useless and that nausea was overcome although its a sign of toxicity but a lot of these pwos can do sometimes due to horrible flavouring and sweeterners as well. Yeah for sure I am having symptoms of adrénal fatigue and I am aware of that and that was the case the first day I took new batch I was just too tired when I took and today I had some more neurotransmitters that responded to it. But yeah eveb thre times a week with a heavy stim pwo slowly tires the adrenals I believe and mist coffee drinkers have it but using something this strong is way more dangerous

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hiya well that nausea didnt happen on previous batches, it actually passed an hour later or so, energy was actually pretty good on the new batch I was still very energetic 6 hours later doing dished and cooking in my kung fu kitchen lol... But it is different. Not same intense feeling and positive side is the old batch gave me heat in the head kinda like overheated brain, this one didnt do so much.... hmm weird. Old one was a bit stronger and a bit different, new one still long and strong, pretty sure there are some slight variations in formula and chemical compounds.... Well new batch isnt useless and that nausea was overcome although its a sign of toxicity but a lot of these pwos can do sometimes due to horrible flavouring and sweeterners as well. Yeah for sure I am having symptoms of adrénal fatigue and I am aware of that and that was the case the first day I took new batch I was just too tired when I took and today I had some more neurotransmitters that responded to it. But yeah eveb thre times a week with a heavy stim pwo slowly tires the adrenals I believe and mist coffee drinkers have it but using something this strong is way more dangerous
I sense the adrenal fatigue just reading your posts.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well, I am convinced Excelsior has some kind of amphetamine in it and there are literally THOUSANDS of amphetamine analogues that they could be sourcing from China and adding in the batch. I actually took some Excelsior earlier (the batch I mentioned above) and feel fantastic. Stimulated, euphoric, and just a great sense of well being. And there's no herbs, vitamins, minerals or anything natural that I know of that could have those effects. But if you just look at a list on Wikipedia of all the amphetamines that have ever been discovered and probably like 98% of them have never been investigated, researched or banned by the govt, so there is a risk factor when you take supplements like these that whatever they're using could be cardiotoxic or neurotoxic or whatever else.

But I really just love the feeling I get from it, I hope they keep whatever they have in there the same thing and it doesn't get pulled from the market.

I sense the adrenal fatigue just reading your posts.
Yeah, I would agree like this like I said before. Taking a week off from it and low or no caffeine or other stimulants could put you back to where you would get the same benefits from Excelsior that you were getting before, but you've overdone it with the stimulants and that homeostatis is kicking in and you're just not producing the same levels of dopamine and norepinephrine that you were before.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The original which is still floating around on some shops had 75 mg DMAA and alpha Yohimbine, seriously strong **** in my experience, feels like maybe 5mg AY per serving along with the DMAA and caffeine. The V2 is now eria jarensis.

muscleman

Awards
Well, I am convinced Excelsior has some kind of amphetamine in it and there are literally THOUSANDS of amphetamine analogues that they could be sourcing from China and adding in the batch. I actually took some Excelsior earlier (the batch I mentioned above) and feel fantastic. Stimulated, euphoric, and just a great sense of well being. And there's no herbs, vitamins, minerals or anything natural that I know of that could have those effects. But if you just look at a list on Wikipedia of all the amphetamines that have ever been discovered and probably like 98% of them have never been investigated, researched or banned by the govt, so there is a risk factor when you take supplements like these that whatever they're using could be cardiotoxic or neurotoxic or whatever else.

But I really just love the feeling I get from it, I hope they keep whatever they have in there the same thing and it doesn't get pulled from the market.

Yeah, I would agree like this like I said before. Taking a week off from it and low or no caffeine or other stimulants could put you back to where you would get the same benefits from Excelsior that you were getting before, but you've overdone it with the stimulants and that homeostatis is kicking in and you're just not producing the same levels of dopamine and norepinephrine that you were before.
Well I have overdone stimulants for years, but no been using the new and old batch alternatively for three days now and the difference is clear. I am very sensitive and quite aware even of quite small difference in the effects of different substances.
Old batch has a calm kind of focus that actually beat amph but also the minor side effect of making the front lobe of my head warm, feels like my brain is a bit overheated after a few hours, and jaw tension. New batch wasnt without effect but some time after using the new bacth 8/23 I got hit with a sense of nausea that I never felt with old batch, nausea passed after one hour or so. The new batch felt a bit like Focused Nutrition Hercules that has
Caffeine, K.Africana Extract, Eria Jarensis.
Extract, J.Regia Extract
More of a physical effect. Maybe the three ingredients above can have that effect? I have read some people have used K. African extract alone and that it is quite good for pretty long lasting focus.
and it is also quite long lasting but lacking that extra focus that old excelsior has. Old reign from Olympus I tried with DMHA was quite short lasting and had a similar crash to old DMAA products but a bit smoother
Old batch for me is very long lasting focus for 6 hours and after effects and sleeping troubles even after less than a scoop. New batch did also have some energy that lasted many hours later but lacked that mental focus that old batch has. Something is lacking in new batch and I was expecting this to happen. Really bummed because shop I was buying from promised they had old batch and I ordered 3 and they were all new batch.... Guess I have to wait for next magic supplement lol. Actually I just started liking Driven Sports Craze a few months before it got pulled stocked a little but then moved country so didnt think of large stock to ship between countries lol. Discovered Excelsior right in the beginning of summer and it got me trhough summer studies at 150% paralleled with summer activities and family life.
New batch is strong for energy but lacks the energy and that nausea I experienced was bummer, read somebody else on youtube also experienced that. I will report after further uses, especially after having used the old batch.
Old batch Excelsior has something that makes it very effortless to type and form thoughts and inspiration and a social feeling and I was using a scoop of and and a Gaspari Detonate at a forest party and I danced for so many hours although main credit goes to the Great Dancing Spirit lol. But with doses of more than one scopp like 1.5 scoops the jaw tension and even tongue tension gets a little bit annoying.

Last edited:

muscleman

Awards

The is also an amazing thing with Excelsior, you dont need to take a week break from it to feel it and it works for quite may times in a row but I also normally stay at around 0.8 -0.9 scoops larger doses more sides and crash. Even today after taking a break from old Excelsior having new Excelsior yesterday I get a great boost even from just about 0.6 scoops old batch, had a full rounded scoop new yesterday but this today is another feeling Above and Beyond lol.

muscleman

Awards

Well truth is even methylxanthine is a stimulating compound and works by the same principle as amphetamine by stmulating adrenaline and other neurotransmitters. Different stimulants vary in chemical make up and affects us slightly different in regards to serotonin, dopamine, Norepinephrine etc... And yes the chemical possibilties for creating new compounds that affects a complex system like the brain in different ways are endless. Some will be more toxic with more side effects.
Driven Craze had more euphoria to it than Excelsior and I remember that the limited edition of Driven Sport Craze summer tea hit me like no supplements has ever done before or after. I could almost hear the color of music and stimulated peotic experience and even the way thoughts formulated was even like there was an additional layer of in between and beyond the lines and senses. The 2 batches of this were strong but of course they also had some side effects of jaw tension and also kind of an over sensitivity in emotions in that they made me feel kind of a longing to express it but at the same time kind of a suffering of dissatisfaction that this longing is not possible to fulfill.
Even Excelsior has this kind of effect on me and when not careful it has for example led me to start browsing and internet shopping for objects I dont need.
But I am digressing lol. better get back to the studying I have been using this for lol.

Last edited:

muscleman

Awards

So you like the 2/23 batch My new weaker batch is 8/23 Many have reported that the 2/23 is weaker and lacking as well. But today even half a scoop of 10/22 gave me great focus. Topped it up with another half unfortunately I was a bit too cracked out and got a bit too upset about my sons troubles in school so can be distracting and made me lose judgement and here I am 13 hours later still feeling residual stimulation . Kinda hate Excelsior for not being the same in the new batch... Like Craze just disappeared and didnt know how good Excelsior was until June this year and I think its already gone

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I took a scoop of Excelsor on Monday and I was awake for like 24 and absolutely wired from it. It's honestly too stimulating. I have no clue what specifically is in it, it could be meth for all I know. It sounds like some people are getting addicted to it and that's a bad thing. We have some supplement on the market that's spiked with some illegal drug and we have no clue what it is. I think the safest thing is to step away from it, because, as I mentioned, it could be something that's bad for your heart or other organs and it's obviously getting people hooked on it.

@muscleman I can tell you were on it because you wrote a just about a novel above. TL;DR :ROFLMAO: But I was exactly the same way after I took it. I was replying to peoples posts like I was laser focused on the topic and was over explaining everything.

muscleman

Awards
I took a scoop of Excelsor on Monday and I was awake for like 24 and absolutely wired from it. It's honestly too stimulating. I have no clue what specifically is in it, it could be meth for all I know. It sounds like some people are getting addicted to it and that's a bad thing. We have some supplement on the market that's spiked with some illegal drug and we have no clue what it is. I think the safest thing is to step away from it, because, as I mentioned, it could be something that's bad for your heart or other organs and it's obviously getting people hooked on it.

@muscleman I can tell you were on it because you wrote a just about a novel above. TL;DR :ROFLMAO: But I was exactly the same way after I took it. I was replying to peoples posts like I was laser focused on the topic and was over explaining everything.
Well I am addicted to be honest. I also have ADHD but this is better than methylphenidate crap and even than amph that I have tried. Side effects are actually in a way less than too much caffeine. Was getting tired kidney and stuff from too much caffeine previously, since taking Excelsior I am taking almost no caffeine and most days even less than a scoop. jelly that your 2/23 batch seems to have been a good one. The 8/23 still works in a way but is lacking in focus and mood and have the side effect of nausea and stomach sick which makes it impossible to be addicted lol.
But yeah, it is great for writing. It has been good help for me to get through seriously boring University paper. I like writing and hopefully one day I find something worthwhile writing about

muscleman

Awards
Still some effect with 8/23 batch but not quite the same and the sickness side effect. Did you ever try Driven Sports Craze? That was even a bit more addictive and had an extra more euphoric dimension to it. 24 hours wow maybe batches are a mixed bag some get stronger batches and stronger tubs. Driven Sports Craze latest tubs totally lacked that magic and probably the spiked ingredient altogether because it was discovered. So I dunno. Dangerous in a way but I believe in most cases we will feel toxicity, and sickness is an obviuos sign of toxicity, I dont think the physical side effects are that severe unless you feel it but mental side effects of addiction. Even though laser focus side effects are tension and over focus like getting stuck writing too much in too many internet posts lol

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well I am addicted to be honest. I also have ADHD but this is better than methylphenidate crap and even than amph that I have tried. Side effects are actually in a way less than too much caffeine. Was getting tired kidney and stuff from too much caffeine previously, since taking Excelsior I am taking almost no caffeine and most days even less than a scoop. jelly that your 2/23 batch seems to have been a good one. The 8/23 still works in a way but is lacking in focus and mood and have the side effect of nausea and stomach sick which makes it impossible to be addicted lol.
But yeah, it is great for writing. It has been good help for me to get through seriously boring University paper. I like writing and hopefully one day I find something worthwhile writing about
If you're getting addicted to it that's going to be problematic for a variety of reasons. First of all, we have no idea what's actually in it. Second, it's eventually going to get caught by the FDA and shut down and you're going to be out of luck. If you have ADHD and you have insurance, I would start tapering off the Excelsior and get an rx again for Adderall or Adderall XR or try Vyvanese if you can afford it. My friend has ADHD and he takes vyvanese and swears by it. You can get a discount coupon code off the mfg's website and it will bring the price down because there's no generic of it. But, if you're looking for a hardcore stim I'm afraid Ritalin or Adderall is the best you're going to be able to get legally. There's always the black market route, but we're talking about rec drugs at this point, and I'm pretty sure that's against the rules, so you can shoot me a PM and I'll tell you how we can chat privately through encrypted channels.

muscleman

Awards
If you're getting addicted to it that's going to be problematic for a variety of reasons. First of all, we have no idea what's actually in it. Second, it's eventually going to get caught by the FDA and shut down and you're going to be out of luck. If you have ADHD and you have insurance, I would start tapering off the Excelsior and get an rx again for Adderall or Adderall XR or try Vyvanese if you can afford it. My friend has ADHD and he takes vyvanese and swears by it. You can get a discount coupon code off the mfg's website and it will bring the price down because there's no generic of it. But, if you're looking for a hardcore stim I'm afraid Ritalin or Adderall is the best you're going to be able to get legally. There's always the black market route, but we're talking about rec drugs at this point, and I'm pretty sure that's against the rules, so you can shoot me a PM and I'll tell you how we can chat privately through encrypted channels.
Thank you for reply, well the addiction is not serious to be honest and I know addiction from tobacco and more and even tobacco I gave up and with this new batch due to sides already. It is just a mild mental addiction to its effects like to any really effective supplement, no physical withdrawals

muscleman

Awards
Not sure about excelsior but the fat burner they have thermal spark hits hard every single time I haven't experienced any tolerance to it. on bottle three currently trying to quit.
Why are you trying to quit? Side effects building up in the long run? I tried thermal spark but not sure if I got a weak bottle because one pill was barely as strong as half a scoop of the Excelsior I had.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why are you trying to quit? Side effects building up in the long run? I tried thermal spark but not sure if I got a weak bottle because one pill was barely as strong as half a scoop of the Excelsior I had.
Yes it snuck up on me with this one over time my resting hr went from 80 bpm to 95 also my bp right before I quit was 125/96. That's the one that had me stop. I'm 40 and I started feeling selfish making it about me feeling good and not thinking of my kids. I should bring up the reason I started checking my bp was my lower back started hurting so badly for no reason. I read somewhere about that being connected so I started checking it and seen the problem. I have been off of it for awhile now and my lower back is fine so maybe that was it now my bp is 120/68.

muscleman

Awards
Yes it snuck up on me with this one over time my resting hr went from 80 bpm to 95 also my bp right before I quit was 125/96. That's the one that had me stop. I'm 40 and I started feeling selfish making it about me feeling good and not thinking of my kids. I should bring up the reason I started checking my bp was my lower back started hurting so badly for no reason. I read somewhere about that being connected so I started checking it and seen the problem. I have been off of it for awhile now and my lower back is fine so maybe that was it now my bp is 120/68.
Thats a good reason quitting and a rare honest one I seldom read. Good on you. Top be honest many stims and Excelsior make me feel desire, like I start browsing the internet looking for the sexiest jeans that I don´t need and barely ever would wear lol..... even though there is a stimulation there is also a restlessness and tension accompanied together.

I had to quite cold turkey today because I was called to sudden blood and urine test yesterday before I can get transferred to a private psychologist and team to finish my ADHD diagnosis. Read that somebody posted positive for both methamphetamine and MDMD after taking Excelsior and I took it Tuesday and called in sick. Took less than a scoop the last few days but I checked online that amphetamines normally last up to 4 days in urine and that methamphetamine in rare cases can be detected up to seven days. Well I guess I just stay home this week and I should be fine next week. This is not illegal stuff but still it would start an investigation if I showed up positive and that could be a real hassle having them checking up on me maybe even having to analyze Excelsior to see if I told the truth who knows. I guess things gonna take awhile now results from tests take a week or so and then booking meetings with new team. But hopefully I should be trying new medicines for focus soon. Interesting to see if they can match Excelsior. Although I read protocol here is starting with methylphenidate before prescribing amphetamines and methylphenidate after what I read and having tried once has more crappy sideeffects.

Last edited:

muscleman

Awards
Was taking Excelsior almost daily for almost 2 months although most days only about 0.8 - 0.9 scoops. Second day quitting cold turkey. No withdrawals but some heavy sleepiness. While taking Excelsior I barely took any other caffeine. After quitting these two days I drank bunch of coffee while still remaining sleepy. Well no rocket science, any stimulant will burn your adrenal and natural balance of neurotransmitters serotonin and dopamine. I will keep taking 5hto tyrosine and even try some taurin that might help with recover. Rhodiola might help as well

muscleman

Awards
Slight mental craving to be honest but reflecting back although I felt stimulation from Excelsior it was accompanied by tension.
Even though speed of reading and motivation is increased somehow mental reflexitivity and analytical intelligense in my own experience seems somehow decreased with many stimulants including Excelsior.
I think the craving is from how Excelsior and any stimulants more or less stimulate dopamine and serotonion release and by doing so also depletes natural supply in the body. Wil be taking 5htp tyrosine, taurine and some rhodiola, ashwaganda to try and help with recover. Relaxation and proper breathing refreshes natural energy supply as well

Last edited:
TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you're trying to lose fat, Imperial makes another supplement called Thermal Spark. FDN reviewed it. I tried it, but it was way over stimulating. Felt like it had DMAA/DMHA in it and not whatever is in Excelsior, but I could be wrong.

I love him.

muscleman

Awards
5 days sober from Excelsior, well I went through only 2 tubs in small doses almost daily between July August and September... And caffeine dont work so well... but not only the Excelsior been stressed and using stims for many years not giving myself time to recover. Stay safe peeps Peace

muscleman

Awards
People talk about withdrawal feelings after running 2 tubs. I’m staying far away from that chit
Good choice boy, I personally feel a craving after quitting after having gone through only 2 tubs and even using less than a full scoop most days, I think some people who upped the dosage possibly got quite messy, read some reports about total addiction and the higher dosages also bringing on anxiety and side effects, some fella used to 3 scoop a day then one day could barely breath his chest all tight and stuff, dont remember what thread if it was here or one of those youtube threads. Hope your well now whoever you are sorry forgot your name and told your story without asking you

muscleman

Awards
Been trying to caffeinate without any pre workout and to me personally coffee is quite crap. It gives more arrhytmina than wakefullness. Yerbamate with a touch of guarana though is my favourite natural energizer, gives a kind of refreshing oxygene feeling to the brain. But yeah still feel a craving for that magic red powder lol