Excelsior pre

Plenny12

Awards
've been researching Excelsior pre workout hard last few days ive been hearing that newer batches aren't as strong ... Any truth do this? Anyone buy it lately??

Afi140

Afi140

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
've been researching Excelsior pre workout hard last few days ive been hearing that newer batches aren't as strong ... Any truth do this? Anyone buy it lately??
No but that would be a good thing. A heart attack waiting to happen with the old batches. Personally flushed it down the toilet

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bought some 2 months ago and it was very potent. 2 scoops felt as strong as adderall. First time I ever used excelsior.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It has (or maybe had) something spiked in it. Some kind of amphetamine or amphetamine derivative or analogue. It's something that isn't listed on the label. If they took it out, I would be sad, but I haven't tried any of the new batches so I can't say.

muscleman

Awards
Also reading the same things, it is crazy expensive in Europe as well so would be crap if new batches dont work so well.

muscleman

Awards
Definitely addictive sucks to be low on energy after having such great energy of course lol

muscleman

Awards
Yup got addicted been doing too many google searches in hope of fining a new shop that might hav old batches, but seems to be sold out in every German and European shop Predator at 65GBP is very likely new and that price plus shipping would really suck for 30 meek servings..... Hmm wait for the next one.. I just got addicted to Driven Sports craze a few months before it got pulled and same here just started using Excelsior in June and already now party is over. but seriously it drains you and I feel tired and depressed going off it... But yeah tyrosine rhodiola and some stuff might help 5htp as well but I have had adrenal exhaustion for years..... It probably started with taking too much 1,3 dimethylamylamine old jack3d and the likes, tried it lately and pooh crash.... Gonna try some DMHA though havent much some people say they dont crash so much. Otherwise anybody know about anything close to Imperial labs excelsior?

kck

Awards
Does anyone know approximately around what time the formula may have changed? I have an unopened tub from 2 months ago.

The first scoop was like adderall. Subsequent scoops lost their effect over time and I'm taking a break.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure about excelsior but the fat burner they have thermal spark hits hard every single time I haven't experienced any tolerance to it. on bottle three currently trying to quit.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yup got addicted been doing too many google searches in hope of fining a new shop that might hav old batches, but seems to be sold out in every German and European shop Predator at 65GBP is very likely new and that price plus shipping would really suck for 30 meek servings..... Hmm wait for the next one.. I just got addicted to Driven Sports craze a few months before it got pulled and same here just started using Excelsior in June and already now party is over. but seriously it drains you and I feel tired and depressed going off it... But yeah tyrosine rhodiola and some stuff might help 5htp as well but I have had adrenal exhaustion for years..... It probably started with taking too much 1,3 dimethylamylamine old jack3d and the likes, tried it lately and pooh crash.... Gonna try some DMHA though havent much some people say they dont crash so much. Otherwise anybody know about anything close to Imperial labs excelsior?
The only thing that's going to come close is amphetamines. But I recommend trying out Dark Energy. It has DMAA, DMHA, and 400mg of caffeine as it's stimulants. It' not going to give you the buzz Excelsior gave you because that use something that was spiked. And AFAIK, there's nothing else on the market that's spiked right now.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not the answer yo lookin’ for but I would
look at what’s causing you to need such a hardcore pre...

(That’s not to say they can’t be fun every once in a while)

muscleman

Awards
The only thing that's going to come close is amphetamines. But I recommend trying out Dark Energy. It has DMAA, DMHA, and 400mg of caffeine as it's stimulants. It' not going to give you the buzz Excelsior gave you because that use something that was spiked. And AFAIK, there's nothing else on the market that's spiked right now.
I used a bunch of DMAA some years back but I think its poo basically, gives you a short lasting boost but crash is horrible and makes you useless, both Craze and Excelsior has much less sides for me. I havent really got into DMHA but I read many reviews saying its good for focus without crash of DMAA thanks for reply though.

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
1 scoop of dark energy was way more potent than. 1 scoop of excelsior IME. Both tubs were bought recently during labor day sale.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

MA Labs Methyl-BLUE is a stimulant focusing on providing extreme focus and mood enhancement with moderate increases in energy. Many have said their experience was "euphoric". I will be more than happy to provide links to anyone who wants them. Methyl-BLUE has received phenomenal reviews since its inception mid-July. Here are a few from this board

Methyl-BLUE Review...

"I am writing (and yes I am a new member of the forum) to attest to the excellence and amazing product that is MA Labs Methyl Blue. I have used numerous stimulants for work and also to get through numerous jobs over the past few years ranging from ECA stack, to favorites such as the old Slim Xtreme which despite its “spiked” nature were the gold standard. Nothing has worked quite as well as the stims of the past until I had the chance to purchase this first-class product. I have previously purchased Atteral and Fluoromodafinil from MA Labs/MA Supplements and enjoyed the Fluoromodafinil but did not respond well to Atteral. Overall MA Supplements has always produced quality products and I decided that Methyl Blue would be perhaps the last chance to find a stim that provided the focus and attention like those of former days.

07/22/2020- First Dose (Four Caps/Empty Stomach)
Notes:
Took Four Caps (Minimum Dose), noticed a strange “heartburn” like sensation within a few minutes, and some brief jitters. Within a half hour however, started feeling euphoric and a rush of focus. Within six hours still felt energized but effects wearing off. An almost addicting feeling, I took a brief nap before the gym and woke up re-energized and the “focus” effects seemed to be enhanced by a brief nap. After work headed to gym for a brief workout which was a breeze and now problems falling asleep. Stimulants such as ECA stack would destroy my sleep and I would feel awful the next day. This is NOT the case with Methyl Blue.

07/23/2020-Second Dose (Five Caps/Empty Stomach)
Notes:
Took Five Caps; empty stomach and this time drank more water. No noticeable strange heartburn feeling and an immediate (10 minutes or so) rush of euphoria, focus and positive mood. Senses were heightened, I felt more sociable and positive. The focus alone was shocking and was able to sustain feeling for most of the workday (7 hours or so). Come down was mild, ZERO crash, just a positive feeling and sustained energy that tapered off.

07/24/2020- Third Dose (Five Caps/Empty Stomach)
Notes:
Stayed with the same does and felt extremely focused, energized but not as euphoric as the previous day. The positive feeling effect was slightly blunted, and I can foresee this building tolerance fast. Also, I felt somewhat sluggish after a few hours but that could be influenced by poor sleep. The positive “happy” feeling certainly was not as strong as the previous dosage.

07/25/2020- Fourth Dose (Six Caps/Empty Stomach)
Notes:
Decided to max this to the highest dosage. Positive mood effects and focus were still blunted, but now I was sweating like crazy. Had some jitters and despite drinking a gallon of water still had a strange burning sensation. However, the “focus” factor was still profound and much more impressive than other stimulants on the market. I read threads posted by Mike Arnold that this should not be used every day because of tolerance so will take a break. The focus, dialed in feeling even when the effects are slightly blunted is addicting and helps make every task work-wise a breeze. This is far superior to Atteral in my opinion in terms of feeling and focus. Again, no crash.

07/28/2020- Fifth Does (Five Caps/Empty Stomach)
Notes:
After a brief break I went back to five capsules. Focus and positive mood were back to their previous high levels. With a minor break, the level of attention I was able to put into work tasks and the sensory enhancement is unlike any other supplement I have ever taken. I have used (and perhaps abused) stims in the past and this is not a caffeine or yohimbine loaded supplement. I actually had smoother energy after a brief break and felt dialed from morning to night. I was able to fall asleep without any issues and it is absolutely incredible that such a supplement can give the positive effects of a stimulant/focus and yet not destroy sleep or cause major mood issues. ECA stack when cutting sometimes causes me to get miserable and short-tempered, not Methyl Blue.

07/30/2020- Sixth Does (Five Caps/Empty Stomach)
Notes:
Took one day off in between and again an incredible rush of energy, no strange heartburn feeling (which means ill keep it at five caps) and intense focus and positive energy that just slowly vanishes. Zero crash was able to be more productive, workout after, then went out for a few beers to escape the isolation of this time. Alcohol seemed to be really enhanced in terms of effects (overall talkativeness) and I am not sure I would drink when taking this supplement. However, once again slept perfectly and felt ready to go the following day (which was an off day).

Overall, this is one of the most innovative and impressive supplements I have ever taken. I can see it being recreational, but I found the focus and positive mood effects make working remotely or on complex tasks a breeze. Tolerance does build up quickly and breaks are needed to sustain the effects. It is hard not to go back into the bottle and use this every day as the effects are that impressive, and allow for a constant, dialed in focus with limited side effects or crashes one would expect from stimulant supplements currently on the market."

Link: Methyl BLUE – MA Labs

Methyl-BLUE Review...

"The coolest part is that this product only has 200mgs of caffeine at 6 caps. Which I am happy about because I want the nootropic effects of this product, the focus, the mood and the energy.

What I will say , 4 caps is def a starter dosage, though in women I see that 3 works just fine, so likely bodyweight has something to do with tolerance.

Anyways 4 is a nice smooth enjoyable boost of mood, energy and focus. Nothing overpowering.

Enter 5 caps and 6 caps a day LOL. Holy cow. This stuff hits you and hits you hard. Euphoria, heightened colors, vision and focus for me. Def gives you a euphoric buzz for a bit. I did not notice any anxiety, no jitters. I took early in the day, so no insomnia.

I did notice some chills and some mild spikes in BP on high dose when taken on empty stomach.

My final Comments: Holy Cow! MA labs did it again. I would liken this product to the scales of Vicaine, Vicaine PM or Craze by Driven Sports. This is a distinguished product. There is nothing like it on the market. I would caution that I do forsee this being a similar product in that not only will it sell fast, and sell out at some point. I also hope this product does not go down the same road as Craze and Vicaine in the future.

I'd be curious to see how this works in place of some "mood" meds, etc. I have a few guys who are tapering off as we speak and going to give this a shot.

Give this product a shot. You will not regret it LOL."

Methyl-BLUE Review...

"after reading most of the reviews i decided to jump right in at 6 caps....

like several others have mentioned after about 10 minutes i felt slight heartburn but this quickly went away...after 20 minutes i started feeling more alert, but for me full effect took about a hour, it was just a steady climb up until the hour mark...

i found this experience to be very pleasurable, and lasted approximately 5 hours although residue effect carried over....this gave me a smooth, clean almost mellow feel which like i said was very pleasurable...to be honest this product had very similar feel to it as 30mg ionamin and like ionamin killed my appetite.

i was very tempted to add a 300mg caffeine pill to bump the stim effect, glad i didn't as i think that would have messed up the clean, kind of mellow effect it had on me...

others may not agree with how this effected me, but i don't ever expect to find that everyone reacts the same as i do.

i have a addictive personality as a recovering alcoholic, and as pleasurable as this was for me i have to be very careful and limit my use to no more than 2 times a week."

Attachments

Last edited:
SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
Since the end of March 2020, I've gone through probably 4 tubs of Excelsior, and the one I purchased most recently (lot INO86197, exp. 02/2023) definitely feels like it's missing something in comparison to all the previous tubs I've gone through. It basically feels like a standard "meh" preworkout at this point. Can anyone post links to any discussions related to this on other online forums?

Also, does anyone know of any other preworkouts that are rumored to be spiked like Excelsior is/was? Wasn't sure if another product had come along to carry on the torch (so to speak) from Excelsior...

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Since the end of March 2020, I've gone through probably 4 tubs of Excelsior, and the one I purchased most recently (lot INO86197, exp. 02/2023) definitely feels like it's missing something in comparison to all the previous tubs I've gone through. It basically feels like a standard "meh" preworkout at this point. Can anyone post links to any discussions related to this on other online forums?

Also, does anyone know of any other preworkouts that are rumored to be spiked like Excelsior is/was? Wasn't sure if another product had come along to carry on the torch (so to speak) from Excelsior...
....That’s a long time to go on any “exotic pre,” without much of a break! You might be burnt out bro 🤷‍♂️

Honestly I’d rather KNOW exactly what’s in anything I’m taking, rather than hope it’s spiked.

I liked, Outbreak Nutrition Pathogen,...It had J Regia aka dmha. They went and reformulated it

I’m enjoying Nootropimax (actually 2nd time with it, first was year+ ago)

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
....That’s a long time to go on any “exotic pre,” without much of a break! You might be burnt out bro 🤷‍♂️

Honestly I’d rather KNOW exactly what’s in anything I’m taking, rather than hope it’s spiked.

I liked, Outbreak Nutrition Pathogen,...It had J Regia aka dmha. They went and reformulated it

I’m enjoying Nootropimax (actually 2nd time with it, first was year+ ago)
Just to clarify, I didn't take it every single day (more like every 2-3 days). I always got the same effects from it until this most recent tub. I agree that the thought of intentionally taking spiked products is kind of nutty, but for me it's more about wanting to get the specific effects that I've gotten used to getting from the product and simply being willing to assume any risks inherent to taking such a product.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The thing is with these pre’s....Whose formulating them? I can’t imagine they are all “scholarly chemists” 🤣

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The thing is with these pre’s....Whose formulating them? I can’t imagine they are all “scholarly chemists” 🤣
The guy who owns Imperial Nutrition is like some construction worker dude or something. And he only has two products, both stim based lol

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Shame that Excelsior pulled the old "first batch trick" where they spike the first batch of a product to get it super hyped, then on subsequent batches remove the mystery ingredient. That's one of the oldest tricks in the supplement industries books.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shame that Excelsior pulled the old "first batch trick" where they spike the first batch of a product to get it super hyped, then on subsequent batches remove the mystery ingredient. That's one of the oldest tricks in the supplement industries books.
Excelsior has been around for a few years. This didn't just come out like a year ago. It would've been more than the first batch is what I am trying to say.

muscleman

Awards

Hiya well quite long discussions go together with review videos on youtube
I have personally only used exp 22 batch some people say the 21 exp was stronger than exp 22 and many seem to say 23 batch is weaker. Personally 22 batch hit really hard in the beginning. 1.5 scoop was too much then a bit below one scoop gave me extremely long lasting energy like all day, biking hiking swimming cooking and studying although for side effect is jaw clenching and tongue cramping and difficulties sleeping even 12 hour later on just one scoop.... Driven sports craze was better and more euphoria, excelsior has great focus but lack euphoria and some side effects... But yeah me too hope to find the next Craze lol Nothing even recreational beat that and still side effects were manageable, but any stim will have side effects more or less. Actually I am kinda burned out from too much Excelsior but I managed to score 150% speed University courses last summer and having long active days with my son. Often biking 15 km swimming in lake and hiking and household chores like cooking and occasional Unipaper writing until 0430 am... So I guess I have to live with the nervous system toll, well I was recently nervously exhausted as well so couldnt have managed this schedule without stims, but not recommended and pushing oneself too much with stims leads to exhaustion as well. Let me know when you find the next Craze lol I am kinda bummed I only found Excelsior early this summer and already it is being watered down. Peace to ya although peace is one thing these supplements not gonna bring :)

muscleman

Awards
Oh and I even lost almost 4 inches of my waist due to starvation diet made easy on Excelsior without even lifting any weights but fat off reveals some of my good ol physique due to past lifting. so hail excelsior academic results active lifestyle super fit, just the the price of slightly burned out nerve system making it quite impossible to be naturally really energetic. I knpw it would take quite a long stim break est and tiredness to recover from such long time and overuse of stims well that goes for all stims including caff but stronger one does more damage. Anyhow Alive I am still got some energy from my daily excelsior today :)

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My recent purchase of excelsior over labor day is definitely spiked with something. Stuff has great focus and legs for sure. I just preferred dark energy because it hit harder in the energy and mood elevation category. Excelsior reminds me of amphetamine minus the feel good euphoria kick.

muscleman

Awards
Personally I don´t really enjoy amph and havent tried a higher dose in a long time but excelsior is longer lasting tha low dose of amph and better focus with excelsiorbut I dunno maybe I am just prone to jaw tension. Anyone got idea to get rid of jaw tension magnesium doesnt do much much and neither phenibut I guess I have to try to consciuosly relax but it is quite tiresome with jaw tension

muscleman

Awards
My recent purchase of excelsior over labor day is definitely spiked with something. Stuff has great focus and legs for sure. I just preferred dark energy because it hit harder in the energy and mood elevation category. Excelsior reminds me of amphetamine minus the feel good euphoria kick.
What is the expiration of your batch?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just to clarify, I didn't take it every single day (more like every 2-3 days). I always got the same effects from it until this most recent tub. I agree that the thought of intentionally taking spiked products is kind of nutty, but for me it's more about wanting to get the specific effects that I've gotten used to getting from the product and simply being willing to assume any risks inherent to taking such a product.
You cannot know what the risks are if you do not know what the actual compound is.

muscleman

Awards
What was the exp on your previous tubs were they all exp 21 or did you have some exp 22 as well? I have read more than one people saying that latest 23 batch not only had less focus and stim but also more anxious side effects, seems the compound might not have been exactly the same or less pure. Some people say it still seems to have some extra special feel to iy. I have only used two tubs of the exp 22 batch. But there is clearly something exotic n there. Well some explanation of Excelsior said that hawthorne berry as an MAOI inhibitor makes the stims last longer but probably not true. I have also used olympus reign with dmha but that one is very short lasting in comparison and I get an DMAA like crashI still get the jaw clenching but that exceptional focus and speed of thought was strongest the first few times then it faded with tolerance. Don´t want to up the dose to more than scope either because of jaw tension and side effects. I havent really taken that many DMHA products although I have read quite a few people saying that Gold star nutrition Triple X with DMHA gives really good focus. Some people said that kigelia african extract gave quite good focus. I am curious to try that. Although amazing in a way Excelsior isn´t something I wanna take in the long term due to side effects. I am not talking about possible unkown risks but from what is obvious from my own personal experience.

Last edited:

muscleman

Awards
View attachment 197544

MA Labs Methyl-BLUE is a stimulant focusing on providing extreme focus and mood enhancement with moderate increases in energy. Many have said their experience was "euphoric". I will be more than happy to provide links to anyone who wants them. Methyl-BLUE has received phenomenal reviews since its inception mid-July. Here are a few from this board

Methyl-BLUE Review...

"I am writing (and yes I am a new member of the forum) to attest to the excellence and amazing product that is MA Labs Methyl Blue. I have used numerous stimulants for work and also to get through numerous jobs over the past few years ranging from ECA stack, to favorites such as the old Slim Xtreme which despite its “spiked” nature were the gold standard. Nothing has worked quite as well as the stims of the past until I had the chance to purchase this first-class product. I have previously purchased Atteral and Fluoromodafinil from MA Labs/MA Supplements and enjoyed the Fluoromodafinil but did not respond well to Atteral. Overall MA Supplements has always produced quality products and I decided that Methyl Blue would be perhaps the last chance to find a stim that provided the focus and attention like those of former days.

07/22/2020- First Dose (Four Caps/Empty Stomach)
Notes:
Took Four Caps (Minimum Dose), noticed a strange “heartburn” like sensation within a few minutes, and some brief jitters. Within a half hour however, started feeling euphoric and a rush of focus. Within six hours still felt energized but effects wearing off. An almost addicting feeling, I took a brief nap before the gym and woke up re-energized and the “focus” effects seemed to be enhanced by a brief nap. After work headed to gym for a brief workout which was a breeze and now problems falling asleep. Stimulants such as ECA stack would destroy my sleep and I would feel awful the next day. This is NOT the case with Methyl Blue.

07/23/2020-Second Dose (Five Caps/Empty Stomach)
Notes:
Took Five Caps; empty stomach and this time drank more water. No noticeable strange heartburn feeling and an immediate (10 minutes or so) rush of euphoria, focus and positive mood. Senses were heightened, I felt more sociable and positive. The focus alone was shocking and was able to sustain feeling for most of the workday (7 hours or so). Come down was mild, ZERO crash, just a positive feeling and sustained energy that tapered off.

07/24/2020- Third Dose (Five Caps/Empty Stomach)
Notes:
Stayed with the same does and felt extremely focused, energized but not as euphoric as the previous day. The positive feeling effect was slightly blunted, and I can foresee this building tolerance fast. Also, I felt somewhat sluggish after a few hours but that could be influenced by poor sleep. The positive “happy” feeling certainly was not as strong as the previous dosage.

07/25/2020- Fourth Dose (Six Caps/Empty Stomach)
Notes:
Decided to max this to the highest dosage. Positive mood effects and focus were still blunted, but now I was sweating like crazy. Had some jitters and despite drinking a gallon of water still had a strange burning sensation. However, the “focus” factor was still profound and much more impressive than other stimulants on the market. I read threads posted by Mike Arnold that this should not be used every day because of tolerance so will take a break. The focus, dialed in feeling even when the effects are slightly blunted is addicting and helps make every task work-wise a breeze. This is far superior to Atteral in my opinion in terms of feeling and focus. Again, no crash.

07/28/2020- Fifth Does (Five Caps/Empty Stomach)
Notes:
After a brief break I went back to five capsules. Focus and positive mood were back to their previous high levels. With a minor break, the level of attention I was able to put into work tasks and the sensory enhancement is unlike any other supplement I have ever taken. I have used (and perhaps abused) stims in the past and this is not a caffeine or yohimbine loaded supplement. I actually had smoother energy after a brief break and felt dialed from morning to night. I was able to fall asleep without any issues and it is absolutely incredible that such a supplement can give the positive effects of a stimulant/focus and yet not destroy sleep or cause major mood issues. ECA stack when cutting sometimes causes me to get miserable and short-tempered, not Methyl Blue.

07/30/2020- Sixth Does (Five Caps/Empty Stomach)
Notes:
Took one day off in between and again an incredible rush of energy, no strange heartburn feeling (which means ill keep it at five caps) and intense focus and positive energy that just slowly vanishes. Zero crash was able to be more productive, workout after, then went out for a few beers to escape the isolation of this time. Alcohol seemed to be really enhanced in terms of effects (overall talkativeness) and I am not sure I would drink when taking this supplement. However, once again slept perfectly and felt ready to go the following day (which was an off day).

Overall, this is one of the most innovative and impressive supplements I have ever taken. I can see it being recreational, but I found the focus and positive mood effects make working remotely or on complex tasks a breeze. Tolerance does build up quickly and breaks are needed to sustain the effects. It is hard not to go back into the bottle and use this every day as the effects are that impressive, and allow for a constant, dialed in focus with limited side effects or crashes one would expect from stimulant supplements currently on the market."

Methyl-BLUE Review...

"The coolest part is that this product only has 200mgs of caffeine at 6 caps. Which I am happy about because I want the nootropic effects of this product, the focus, the mood and the energy.

What I will say , 4 caps is def a starter dosage, though in women I see that 3 works just fine, so likely bodyweight has something to do with tolerance.

Anyways 4 is a nice smooth enjoyable boost of mood, energy and focus. Nothing overpowering.

Enter 5 caps and 6 caps a day LOL. Holy cow. This stuff hits you and hits you hard. Euphoria, heightened colors, vision and focus for me. Def gives you a euphoric buzz for a bit. I did not notice any anxiety, no jitters. I took early in the day, so no insomnia.

I did notice some chills and some mild spikes in BP on high dose when taken on empty stomach.

My final Comments: Holy Cow! MA labs did it again. I would liken this product to the scales of Vicaine, Vicaine PM or Craze by Driven Sports. This is a distinguished product. There is nothing like it on the market. I would caution that I do forsee this being a similar product in that not only will it sell fast, and sell out at some point. I also hope this product does not go down the same road as Craze and Vicaine in the future.

I'd be curious to see how this works in place of some "mood" meds, etc. I have a few guys who are tapering off as we speak and going to give this a shot.

Give this product a shot. You will not regret it LOL."

Methyl-BLUE Review...

"after reading most of the reviews i decided to jump right in at 6 caps....

like several others have mentioned after about 10 minutes i felt slight heartburn but this quickly went away...after 20 minutes i started feeling more alert, but for me full effect took about a hour, it was just a steady climb up until the hour mark...

i found this experience to be very pleasurable, and lasted approximately 5 hours although residue effect carried over....this gave me a smooth, clean almost mellow feel which like i said was very pleasurable...to be honest this product had very similar feel to it as 30mg ionamin and like ionamin killed my appetite.

i was very tempted to add a 300mg caffeine pill to bump the stim effect, glad i didn't as i think that would have messed up the clean, kind of mellow effect it had on me...

others may not agree with how this effected me, but i don't ever expect to find that everyone reacts the same as i do.

i have a addictive personality as a recovering alcoholic, and as pleasurable as this was for me i have to be very careful and limit my use to no more than 2 times a week."

Sounds like its worth a try but no shipping option to Sweden and regular shipments from stores are hit with 10US$ as a declaration fee plus 25% of the value of the product... Think I read that you didnt have paypal either in another thread Mike Arnold otherwise possible to send this and make it look like a private gift to Sweden? Even gifts risk getting hit with tax but sometimes they pass through.

muscleman

Awards
Lot: INO87242
exp: 08/2023
Yeah thats what I read in other threads that the exp 23 are weaker and even more anxiety. What dates were your previous batches? exp 21? any exp 22? The exp 22 that I have feels quite spiked although it is not as strong towards the end of the tub due to tolerance but still very long lasting and sleeping troubles 12 hours later on less than a scoop

muscleman

Awards
Muscleman dude you’re typing and posting like you’re on some stonnggg shiiiittt
Lol well I had like 0.8 scoops of excelsior this morning then around around 1530 pm I had another half scope, I normally dont redose in the same day, but I was gonna cook and have a date and now its almost 24 pm and I am quite awake and typeable. Have some studies to do but even though I am awake at excelsior at the same time it also makes me obnoxious not wanna do the stuff I should like study, but make me browse and type too much. I dosed a scoop of excelsior and a cap of gaspari detonate at a forest party this summer and I was dancing like mad for 12 hours but that was the Great Dancing spirit and me being a madman and supps just pushed my body a little bit further lol

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How did excelsior even gain such traction,...The label isn’t anything special and it’s a prop blend !?

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah thats what I read in other threads that the exp 23 are weaker and even more anxiety. What dates were your previous batches? exp 21? any exp 22? The exp 22 that I have feels quite spiked although it is not as strong towards the end of the tub due to tolerance but still very long lasting and sleeping troubles 12 hours later on less than a scoop
No anxiety, just focused, I’m up ,wide awake feeling. Kind of like adderall with all the fun taken away lol. This is my first tub So I can’t compare previous batches. It seems this is Like craze where certain batches are stronger than others.

muscleman

Awards
How did excelsior even gain such traction,...The label isn’t anything special and it’s a prop blend !?
Haven´t you seen the youtube reviews?
Makes me miss Driven Sports Craze though, that was on another level. I am slightly hooked on Excelsior at the moment but also realizing my jaw clenching and neck tension sucks and I need to get off it. But its gonna be easy, rumors are new batches are crap, all old stock is sold out I mean besides Predator nutrition its sold out in whole of Europe and gets very expensive to import from US with tax and al and if new batches are crap as rumors say, less stim and euphoria and more side effects...

muscleman

Awards
No anxiety, just focused, I’m up ,wide awake feeling. Kind of like adderall with all the fun taken away lol. This is my first tub So I can’t compare previous batches. It seems this is Like craze where certain batches are stronger than others.
I have never had adderall, is it really fun, I have had street versions of adderall but then the salts and the compunds wont be the same but didnt enjoy that much. Driven Sports craze though that was on another level.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The inconsistency speaks volumes about who ever is actually mixing and packaging this stuff. I have to imagine it is NOT being made at a compliant contract manufacturer but I could be wrong.

muscleman

Awards
The inconsistency speaks volumes about who ever is actually mixing and packaging this stuff. I have to imagine it is NOT being made at a compliant contract manufacturer but I could be wrong.
Well many users agree that newer batches seem weaker but then people also responds differently.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Like I said, it's some dude that works construction lol He sells to "mom and pop" supplements stores. I think he's based in New Jersey or near there. Who the heck knows what's in it.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Like I said, it's some dude that works construction lol He sells to "mom and pop" supplements stores. I think he's based in New Jersey or near there. Who the heck knows what's in it.
Probably operates out of a storage unit, at best