LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely pushing some good weight in the workouts! Keep it up.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A bit of a boring week training wise, but my results are humming along, I’ll have a good update this weekend.

I did hit a 305 clean and a few singles at 485 on deads, nothing PR wise but some solid training regardless.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
305 clean is nice! I really never clean anymore but I think the most i went up to was 275.

Talking about cleaning with people who aren't familiar with it is funny. I remember one time I was saying I was so sore from cleaning at the gym and one of my buddies was like why are you cleaning the gym. haha

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week Five Update/Thoughts:
IFinished the first bottle this week.

Bodyweight Change:
-Down 1.2lbs (173.8lbs-172.6lbs) Sunday-Sunday
-Another decent drop this week.
-Not as surprised this time. I mentioned it, but workout Volume was down quite a bit so I dropped calories overall (some carbohydrates due to the volume drop, countered it a bit with an increase of 20-25g more protein, and dropped fats a little).
-The carbs and less overall training due tend to have me dip in weight when combined, usually just due to lack of glycogen and some accompanying water.

Body Composition:
-I don't look "dry" right now (don't interpret as I look bloated), but pretty surprised again in change of body composition this week. Abs seem pretty defined.
-Shoulders in particular look leaner this week as well.
-Sometimes with the drop in volume I notice a drop in muscle fullness, but I am pretty full right now and dense.

Recovery:
-Volume is down and I don't feel like my sessions were more "intense" but man I saw another bump in increased DOMS this week.
-Glutes, mid back, and even calves on one day.
-Again my DOMS seems to be in areas that I don't always get it, maybe its random, but its almost like "lagging" areas are getting some increased use or tapping into higher recruitment (discounting all the complicated reasons and paths that lead to soreness, just hypothesizing here).

Strength:
-So I feel my peak strength has dipped a little.
-Considering previous training trends, its not too unusual, I am continually learning, but have times where it is like I seemingly "peak" 2-3 weeks prior to final testing/end of a training cycle (therefore this next two weeks I'll be hitting some heavy singles on stuff but not trying all out maxes unless I feel primed to do so).
-While that sounds discouraging (I mean it can be haha), my other areas seem to be increasing. Endurance, both cardiovascularly and muscularly, is making some big leaps the last couple weeks.

Random:
-So not sure how to gauge this or how off base I am or even what in BMP could exactly lead to this, but feel like I am getting an increased ability to clear blood glucose.
-I noticed some feelings of low blood glucose off and on and have started tracking some blood glucose measures again.
-Not saying acute decreases with BMP dosing, but I am seeing some pretty low readings in times I wouldn't expect it to be down that low.
-Now I am not saying I am going Hypo, but just an interesting thing to note.

So some interesting things going on. Lets see how it goes this next month. The next two weeks of training aren't terribly exciting, but will be testing some things out so let us see how that goes.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
only bought 1 bottle.
at 3 weeks decide if i wanna buy a 2nd bottle
Awesome. That's a good plan. I have a feeling you will want two bottles:) Or hopefully the first 3 weeks will be positive and you will want to grab another bottle.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Forgot to note and kind of afraid to because I don’t want to jinx it, but joints feel awesome.

Typically by this point in my training cycle I’d get a little irritation (right knee gets sore a decent bit, never slows my training down or life), but it has actually improved the last 3-4 weeks.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya so training was superrrrr boring this week.

I did hit a new 75 hspu for time PR, 280lbs Clean and Jerk, some solid 30 minute max cal row...

So training is going well (great), just not a lot and not as fun haha

I’m out of town for the weekend so probably won’t write up this weeks review until Monday, but so far I feel pretty safe saying this stuff is like “recomp in a bottle” or a significant metabolism booster/repartitioner. 🔥

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So travel this weekend threw me off as far as getting on track with a write up for the week.

I’ll combine this weeks review with last weeks, so sorry for some delay!

Looking forward to picking up some more training next week. I’m a bit “bored” now, but I take that as a sign of some cumulative fatigue dissipating so I should be ready to hit it hard soon!

On a side note I continue to not “feel” a ton with this, but tighten up on the body comp and scale keeps trending down. Been an interesting experience so far.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Weeks 6-7 Update/Thoughts:
Traveled last weekend didn’t get back until Monday and it through off me updating so here we are with a combined update.

Bodyweight Change:
-Down another 1.2lbs (172.6lbs-171.4lbs) Sunday-Sunday, but two Sundays so keep in mind this is a two week change.
-I kept calories similar week 6 (after that 1.2 drop) assuming it was partially the volume changes. When I lost again that week I upped a tiny bit (some carbs and protein) and still lost this last week a little 🤷‍♂️

Body Composition:
-Maybe a touch leaner still. I’m not super vascular through the mid section right now, which seems to be skewing my perceptions. My definition seems great though and pretty crazy for my bodyweight right now.

Recovery:
-I’m definitely feeling great and the reduced volume has served its purpose.
-I don’t think it’s the BMP helping here, just some usual Periodization benefits.
-Sleeps great, waking up earlier, good mood, etc.

Strength:
-Maybe spoke too soon. I haven’t been testing strength, but I hit a 320lbs Clean last week on a “non max out” day. That’s right near my best, which was in a much more “primed” state in heeled shoes and a belt. So ya this is a nice bump right now.
-My endurance is high as well. Noting some decent decreases in HR levels at the same work amounts as in the past and crushing some other workouts.

Overall:
-Still have a couple weeks of training left in this bottle. Looking forward to upping training volume again and seeing what that nets me.
-The decreases in weight at current intakes is slightly crazy.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
On a side note I continue to not “feel” a ton with this, but tighten up on the body comp and scale keeps trending down. Been an interesting experience so far.
I have to agree 100% with the statement when I ran 2 bottles. Not a product you feel, but you can see the changes from continual use.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
New training macro started today. It’s not a huge deviation from the previous, but some fun tweaks.

I’ll say holy crap am I going to be sore tomorrow. I’ve been doing all those squat singles and coming off a few weeks lower volume....I kept it “easy” and built to 3 sets at 335 for 8 reps. RIP me tomorrow.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update coming today. Then should be my last week. 😭

I’ll do another body comp test end of the week to see any changes there to compare to my visuals then do a full 2-bottle review.

At this point I’ll say I am pretty happy with his product. I’ll go into more detail in a full review, but it’s quite different than anything I’ve used before as far as feel, results, etc.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 8 Update/Thoughts:

Bodyweight Change:
-Up .2lbs (171.4lbs-171.6lbs) Sunday-Sunday.
-Negligible change.
-New macrocycle started so training volume was up, so I upped Carbs AND Fats to compensate and didn't really see a weight change (I honesty expected some bump with more glycogen/water, but guess not...).

Body Composition:
-The jump in volume definitely did me some good.
-My body "responded" really well to it.
-I know people probably think it sucks I dropped volume for a few weeks in the log, but if next week continues the way this week did it will be well worth it.
-Muscle separation is up, vascularity is up, and fullness is up. Weight didn't change, but "look" definitely did this week.

Recovery:
-So I thought I'd have much greater DOMS this week than I encountered.
-Definitely sore, but based on how hard some of these sessions felt, the level of change in work done, and just overall perception of effort I expected more. Not a bad thing, just a tad surprising.

Strength:
-Hitting higher reps than previously and with the start of a cycle hard to totally equate strength, but it seems trending up (sometimes after a lower volume "break" I take a week or two to really get the ball rolling so this is a good sign).

Overall:
-At this point I am pretty set in how I feel this has done for me (positive), but will still take next week to compile a final review!
-I would love to extend this run, but may not be able to order more until I run out, which sucks, but so is life.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Week 8 Update/Thoughts:

Bodyweight Change:
-Up .2lbs (171.4lbs-171.6lbs) Sunday-Sunday.
-Negligible change.
-New macrocycle started so training volume was up, so I upped Carbs AND Fats to compensate and didn't really see a weight change (I honesty expected some bump with more glycogen/water, but guess not...).

Body Composition:
-The jump in volume definitely did me some good.
-My body "responded" really well to it.
-I know people probably think it sucks I dropped volume for a few weeks in the log, but if next week continues the way this week did it will be well worth it.
-Muscle separation is up, vascularity is up, and fullness is up. Weight didn't change, but "look" definitely did this week.

Recovery:
-So I thought I'd have much greater DOMS this week than I encountered.
-Definitely sore, but based on how hard some of these sessions felt, the level of change in work done, and just overall perception of effort I expected more. Not a bad thing, just a tad surprising.

Strength:
-Hitting higher reps than previously and with the start of a cycle hard to totally equate strength, but it seems trending up (sometimes after a lower volume "break" I take a week or two to really get the ball rolling so this is a good sign).

Overall:
-At this point I am pretty set in how I feel this has done for me (positive), but will still take next week to compile a final review!
-I would love to extend this run, but may not be able to order more until I run out, which sucks, but so is life.
Looking forward to the final review. This is pretty much how I see thos product - it performs but people shouldn't expect steroids or feelz. It is noticeable though if you know what to look for.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking forward to the final review. This is pretty much how I see thos product - it performs but people shouldn't expect steroids or feelz. It is noticeable though if you know what to look for.
Agreed, makes me feel a bit bad there wasn’t anything “wow” in the log, but my progress has been great. I’ll try to capture how I feel in a review.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agreed, makes me feel a bit bad there wasn’t anything “wow” in the log, but my progress has been great. I’ll try to capture how I feel in a review.
Interesting read. Would love to hear your thoughts and comparisons on this with ArA and Anabolic Effect. As I know your a honest and un-biased guy and knowledgeable with regards to supplements and what your expectations are.

Kind regards

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting read. Would love to hear your thoughts and comparisons on this with ArA and Anabolic Effect. As I know your a honest and un-biased guy and knowledgeable with regards to supplements and what your expectations are.

Kind regards
Honestly it’s been so long since using ArA (maybe I need to use again soon, I used it frequently in the past) it would be hard to fully compare, but with Anabolic Effect so recent I can’t help but make some comparisons when I get to the review.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Honestly it’s been so long since using ArA (maybe I need to use again soon, I used it frequently in the past) it would be hard to fully compare, but with Anabolic Effect so recent I can’t help but make some comparisons when I get to the review.
Yeah ArA is top draw. Im starting on 1st December at 2g pre workout )usually run 1-1.5g and it’s very effective solo) stacked with M-Test and possibly I think reduce XT. And then looking to try this (BMP) after 8 weeks of that.

Looking forward to final review

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm here, excited to hear what you think.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I want to wait til tomorrow to finalize the review (weight and a couple other random things that seem intriguing just making sure!), but man I’m really wishing I could extend right now.

I have some stuff to run through in the “stash” and really shouldn’t be buying more stuff but this last week has been solid, the upped volume is really “responding”. I’m definitely grabbing more BMP when funds are there (probably after the holiday season...).

Thinking BMP + epicathechin (Myosynergy? Epi-Plex? Or Ep1logue? We’ll see) for recomp/cutting next.

But anyone whose been following knows I said maybe vascularity wasn’t the greatest lately, but was pretty pumped up last night before bed (not post workout).

Attachments

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking lean for sure man! Abs are on point.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So I want to wait til tomorrow to finalize the review (weight and a couple other random things that seem intriguing just making sure!), but man I’m really wishing I could extend right now.

I have some stuff to run through in the “stash” and really shouldn’t be buying more stuff but this last week has been solid, the upped volume is really “responding”. I’m definitely grabbing more BMP when funds are there (probably after the holiday season...).

Thinking BMP + epicathechin (Myosynergy? Epi-Plex? Or Ep1logue? We’ll see) for recomp/cutting next.

But anyone whose been following knows I said maybe vascularity wasn’t the greatest lately, but was pretty pumped up last night before bed (not post workout).
Damn man, that’s the most vascular you’ve been in this whole log!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Final Review
-TLDR, then full review, and overall feelings.

TLDR Pros/Cons:
Pros:

-Changes in body composition (most notable benefit despite caloric intake).
-"Amplified" everything (training seemed "more" effective, improvements in blood markers seemed "faster" than expected, joint recovery seemed "enhanced" compared to typical time frames, etc.).
-Ease of dosing, 2 caps twice per day was pretty easy to stick to and I didn't worry about any sophisticated fasted/nonfasted/taken with this or that/etc.
Cons:
-No real changes in fullness/vascularity/pumps (outside of what is expected with drop in body fat).
-Similar to above no major change in "feel" (without tracking or paying attention I could see how someone could not notice this working).

Bodyweight Change:
-Up .2lbs (172.8lbs-173.0lbs) over 8+ weeks.
-Negligible change.
-If you follow you'll see weight went up, then down a bit, then was trending back up slowly again.
-I had a mid log drop in training volume and intake for a little bit that coincided with the drop and weight increased again as I went back up in volume.

Body Composition:
-Quantitatively body composition on the scale went down .5%.
-"Visually" I felt I had more change than that. I didn't take great pictures and just standing relaxed is pretty similar, but I've noticed increased upper body change

Recovery:
-Never noted any seeming increase in recovery.
-If anything I noted increased soreness after certain sessions, most notably in areas I don't tend to get sore (different muscle groups or areas). I took this as I was hitting or working muscles a bit differently and not necessarily a decrease/negative impact on recovery.

Strength/Endurance:
-I hit some all time bests during this log (515lbs deadlift, some other beltless rep PRs, best gymnastic for time work, etc.).
-Strength did seem to "fluctuate" a bit, but I was also at the end of a training cycle and then the start of the next.
-No "explosive" changes here.

Random Things I Didn't Necessarily Anticipate:

Joints:

-I don't have too many issues and nothing major, but at the end of training cycles I tend to get some minor flare ups in the right knee, sometimes some shoulder stiffness, etc.
-I had noted a little increase in the knee prior to this log and some increased stiffness in the right hip.
-Those completely cleared up.
-Could have been some of the volume drop mid log, but I noted it before that so while there may be an additive effect, I think this helped.

Blood Glucose:
-So I always tend to test this every so often just to see how things are going, make sure things are not changing, and just feel when adding a new product it is always important to see how it effects blood glucose just for the info.
-I didn't notice any changes in an acute setting (I noted some days where it seemed to lower for some meals or not for others, so assumed random fluctuations).
-While no acute benefits seemed to be noted, I did really notice a change in chronic levels by the end, especially this final week (I may have seen it sooner if I checked more, but checked, double checked, and triple checked this past 7-10 days).
-Average morning fasted is down 5-7 points from ~8 weeks ago. I even noted a couple days MUCH lower.
-Tolerance to meals at other points in the day was leading to lowered levels all day as well. So much I was getting some ~60 readings after meals with quite a few carbs (all my meals have lots of carbs haha).
-Not sure what/why/how, but seems to have improved my metabolic flexibility and/or the increase in body composition has marked some good changes.

Metabolism/Efficiency:
-Maybe in line with the above I noted times were it seemed impossible to keep the weight going up.
-I was and still am eating a ton and weight gain seems much slower than at previous times when eating these amounts with near the same training volume.
-BMP seemed to ramp me into overdrive when I'd eat more. I'd offset it by just burning more. I haven't been taking as many "daily walks" with the dogs in efforts to keep the calorie burn lower (don't worry the dogs have a huge yard to run around in so they get more than enough exercise, just not with me!). I seem to be offsetting with either increased NEAT or some other mechanism is at hand.

Overall:

I would recommend this to most people.

If you are looking for something to improve the hard work you put in, especially if body composition improvements are important to you, then this should be one of the absolute first things you look at outside of the basics. The changes in physique despite not being in a fat loss phase, combined with the absolute lack on any real negative effects is a huge plus.

Where does this leave me? Honestly I’d love to continue this or in the future combine with something that improves my all day muscle fullness and vascularity (Vaso6?) and/or Epicatechin for a recomp/cut/maintenance phase. If I had the funds I’d keep this in a longer rotation, but for now I have to dig into my stash a bit and try to save through the holiday season. Come early next year I’m already scheming this in a slow fat loss phase.

This is already too long so I’ll save comparisons for later, but if there’s any specific comparisons someone wants then ask away and I’ll post up thought.

If you are still reading thanks for following and I’ll update down the road when I return to use and would be glad to answer any other questions.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Have to agree with you
Not something you feel, but you will notice the hard work In the mirror.

well done sir

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice review! Sounds like you enjoyed it and recommend it!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The increased muscle soreness may not be unusual actually - Ligustrazine has a lot of neurological protection/enhancement abilities according to the research. I have noted that, particularly on lagging bodyparts, my "mind muscle connection" seems to be a little better during workouts - I just feel the muscle I am targeting better. This, of course, could lead to both hitting the muscle a little more directly as well as an increased neurological sensitivity to the muscle after the workout (you feel the pain more).

This product is strange to me because it is subtle, but not subtle. I feel like someone who hasn't spent time REALLY struggling to gain muscle wouldn't recognize it was working. But if you track, like you said, all the little things add up to being obvious.

Great job, looking forward to comparisons. I wonder how BMP would work with SNS' new pump product.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The increased muscle soreness may not be unusual actually - Ligustrazine has a lot of neurological protection/enhancement abilities according to the research. I have noted that, particularly on lagging bodyparts, my "mind muscle connection" seems to be a little better during workouts - I just feel the muscle I am targeting better. This, of course, could lead to both hitting the muscle a little more directly as well as an increased neurological sensitivity to the muscle after the workout (you feel the pain more).

This product is strange to me because it is subtle, but not subtle. I feel like someone who hasn't spent time REALLY struggling to gain muscle wouldn't recognize it was working. But if you track, like you said, all the little things add up to being obvious.

Great job, looking forward to comparisons. I wonder how BMP would work with SNS' new pump product.
Oh I agree.

That’s kind of what I was implying with the soreness, was pretty cool, so nice to have a strong possible reason with that!

I agree with everything you said, I would love to stack with Vasoforce XT, would be an awesome compliment.

I think some products do fail because people “miss” what to look for or haven’t put in the work to notice the right things due to lack of enough experience. I hope that isn’t a problem with this as it is pretty sweet and I do see lots of positive feedback.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Awesome log and another awesome review. Very much enjoyed seeing this right next to Anabolic Effect too since they’re in the same general realm for effects.

Tag me in anything else you decide to log if you’ve got some other fun things coming!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So just bumping to say I may have gotten leaner than I thought I was.

It’s been a couple weeks and I’ve been using Vasoforce and Anabolic Effect and they’ve added some pronounced vascularity that makes me think I’m pretty lean for my weight.

If I paired BMP with some Vaso6 or Epicatechin I think it would give a great visual appearance with its effects on body comp change.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So just bumping to say I may have gotten leaner than I thought I was.

It’s been a couple weeks and I’ve been using Vasoforce and Anabolic Effect and they’ve added some pronounced vascularity that makes me think I’m pretty lean for my weight.

If I paired BMP with some Vaso6 or Epicatechin I think it would give a great visual appearance with its effects on body comp change.
You get much leaner your veins are gonna be on the outside haha