ever wonder what a test+tren would do if a 16 year WITHOUT PCT? click here

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
After reading the title, I have the answer, and I'm the answer because I'm the one that tried it.
Unfortantely i was dumb and didnt get bloodwork prior to juicing but i did 2 cycles, one of which was test P tren and winstrol the next just test E.

2 years later im now 18 in my second semester of college and heres my lab results.
total testosterone- 574 ng/ml
normal range- 250-1100

free testosterone- 106.2
normal 35.0-155

everyones going to call me dumb and say i got lucky, but im getting more blood work after this semester and if those numbers drop i will consider another cycle WITH PCT and be more smart and stick to just test, but if my test is going up then i will NOT juice and see no reason TO juice

now heres a question for u hormone pros, whys my free test kinda high and what does that mean? that can be used towards more muscle gains or what? will it convert into total testosterone? im confused. thanks guys

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You want a medal or a showbag?

Most males your age have close to double your numbers, so how are you lucky again?

Reactions: Nac
bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So your waiting to see if your test is still recovering 2 years after going off cycle? You are indeed lucky for a number of reasons...but like stated above. I'll be 35 this year and have done plenty of dumb and smart(er) cycling since my 20's....and that's about where I sit off cycle.

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also your 18 and your testosterone is lower than mine at 33. You will probably be on trt by 25

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
By not being infertile, not having wacky estrogen levels, actually turning back on my natural production, and recovering, and u say most but you don’t know my levels before, go troll somewhere else

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By not being infertile, not having wacky estrogen levels, actually turning back on my natural production, and recovering, and u say most but you don’t know my levels before, go troll somewhere else
Oh dear god....another one like this. Note to all - this is the $hit they teach in schools now.....critical theory. Decide what you believe, line up anything that could back that up and claim it as a fact. Out with the socratic method, out with looking at things as a whole. Just be right!

Your a great example of this OP....congratulations

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have 10 posts...... These guys have thoudands

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
But, but i thought this thread was all about posting unsubstantiated, non-contextual arbitrary numbers?? Your post and figures prove nothing that you just posted, much like mine ;)

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
Or sooner, That’s why I’m seeing if it’s still going up, if it is, I’m fine no need to cycle, if it goes down on my next blood test then **** it trt

Rockslide

Awards
If you jump on TRT you will most likely be infertile if you are on it long term ... especially if it isn’t done correctly. It also gets extremely expensive to attempt to preserve fertility on it (much more than the cost of the test).

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Yeah bud your total T should be way higher. Free test looks good though.

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
Don’t know why my doctors didn’t give me them, they only told me over the phone my estrogen and my testosterone because that’s what I was worried about, I’m trying to get an email with all the results, once I do I will post it

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
Can someone explain “free test” in a way other than “not bound to a protein”, is it just testosterone waiting to be used or something?

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that’s why I’m praying at the end of this semester I see an increase in the total testosterone, doing everything I can to boost it naturally, if it decreases I may need trt, might not rush it but I will definitely need it once I get near 300 ng/ml

Rockslide

Awards
Can someone explain “free test” in a way other than “not bound to a protein”, is it just testosterone waiting to be used or something?
Sex hormone binding globulin is responsible for binding to and thus functionally inactivating excess hormone (both T and E). The percentage not bound is “free” to activate the androgen receptor, convert to estrogen, convert to dht.... basically do all the things test does

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To anologise...free test is like a 20 year old male, able to go and covort with multiple females uninhibited.

However, when you are married you are bound to a globulin, watching all the hot young androgen receptors pass you by.

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
So which is better ? Having high free test or high bound test ?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To anologise...free test is like a 20 year old male, able to go and covort with multiple females uninhibited.

However, when you are married you are bound to a globulin, watching all the hot young androgen receptors pass you by.

Now I get it!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Free test is what matters, total test can go get ****ed.

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ah yeah, the turtle kid. Don’t people get that It’s only when buying things legally allowable for research purposes we need to use animals, so the very nice people selling the research compounds are able to confirm they aren’t being used for human research.

OP - for future reference (as your definitely the sort of numb nuts that will be smashing juice in the next few months) if your buying legal ph’s or illegal drugs then you can talk about using it on yourself.

Regards your statement about what happens when a 16yr old runs tren etc with no pct you aren’t the answer sunshine. No bloods prior means you have no idea what that cycle did to your natural production, it may have been the same as now but it may have been way higher. Simply don’t know

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don't need pct and your body will recover without it. Pct Makes it much faster plus it's cheap so you should do it. I also have done gear with no pct when I was young more then once and I am fine as well.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Pretty sure the lab rat thing is pointless even when it is used with regard to research chems. Needs to die like SWIM.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your numbers arent great so I would be careful. Im in my 40s and my total test is higher and free about the same. Your walking a tightrope here. Who knows if you have really bounced back or not given you have no starting point. Your flippant attitude clearly shows your not grasping the consequences of being a castrated male in his teens.

How does feeling like sh!t all the time with a limp d!ck sound?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established

Attachments

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok Zyzz.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do YOU know your leveles before?