Evaluating Efficacy of Older 1T

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
I have some 1T in transdermal (S1+) that I purchased quite awhile ago. When I apply it, I get immediately get the "1 Test Burn." Is this alone an indicator of efficacy? I'[m stacking it with other compounds and getting good results, but since it's not solo, I can't judge it on its own.

I've heard 1 year tops on pre-mixed transdermals, but I'm not so sure with this.

Thoughts?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My thoughts are this; if it has at all lost anything in regard to efficacy I would believe that it would be a 'diminished potency' of active. IOW...if when brand new it is 100% and after 6 months it is a factor of .XX% of 100% potent. I guess what I mean to say is a shelf life.

So lets assume it has diminished by XX%. I see no harm in using it. Yield whatever efficacy it may still have retained. Which BTW I would venture to be ~100%. Throwing it out yields nothing.

JMO

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that's kind of what I thought...But the burn is probably not relative to the potency, then? In other words, even though the burn is an indication of the 1T, it is not at all an indication of its efficacy?

BTW, stack is MD, M4OHN, and a trans of 1T/4AD/4OHT. Part two in a 12-week cycle, which includes HCG and a ton of anciallaries. The MD/M4OHN portion was gleaned from a post by Dr. D on this board.

Part one was same transdermal plus Finigenx. Part three is Ergomax LMG plus (perhaps) 19-nor trans and possibly 4AD trans (I can't stand low test levels). Then a long PCT and off time.

BTW, I run MT, NAC, ALA, Prostate Support, BP support, and Fish Oil year round. I'm aware 8 weeks on methyls is not a small amount of time, but the only one I'm concerned with is MD, and last time I ran it, I saw no change in liver values.

scipio

Ruthless.
Awards
1test has a pretty long and stable shelf life if kept out of heat and sunlight. Difference in potency after 2 years should be negligable.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about those pre-mixed transdermals but I've used 1-Test powders that's over 2 years old and as long as you do 300+ mg daily you'll get results.