Estimated conversion M14ADD

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Any PH gurus know this one? I believe bioavailability of regular 1,4 was said to be around 40% but Bioavailability is diferent than conversion Right? I'm trying to come up with an estimate of the amount of M14ADD converting to D-BOL per dose. Because it is methylated bioavailability will be high, but what about conversion? I'm thinking 15% like most diols. Anyone?

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
i asked this question before.....but no one knows the answer

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
i asked this question before.....but no one knows the answer
I'm leaning toward the 15% range. I'm assuming that the same enzyme as with 4AD would be the catalyst. If that's the case, then only small amount gets converted to D-BOL meaning most of the actions of this compound come from unconverted and nonaromatizing M14ADD. Thoughts anyone?

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It probably has some intrinsic activity on its own being a diol but how much ?? who knows. Its not very useful to work out ph dosage from conversion rates.

Why do use say "unconverted and nonaromatizing M14ADD", it breaks down into unknown metabolites at this point. Since Sifu/Jergo used nolva in their cycle to combat puffy nips at about the 40mg range I don't think its non-aromatizing.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I thought it was 75mgs m1,4 = 50mg dbol

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
It probably has some intrinsic activity on its own being a diol but how much ?? who knows. Its not very useful to work out ph dosage from conversion rates.

Why do use say "unconverted and nonaromatizing M14ADD", it breaks down into unknown metabolites at this point. Since Sifu/Jergo used nolva in their cycle to combat puffy nips at about the 40mg range I don't think its non-aromatizing.
Relax Marcus. I'm not trying to work out a dosage based on conversion rates. I'm simply thinking out loud about this compound and would like to discuss it. Isn't it genarally accepted that the unconverted portion of a diol is not estrogenic? I realize the potential for gyno, and I hope anyone using this would always have nolva on hand. I do.So far the only estrogenic sides reported were related to water retention not gyno. As I recall Jergo said his nips were puffy not itchy or sensitive. If he has some fat there,I can understand his concern. Whatever the case, I just thought this might make for a good discussion.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would assume its relatively high since there seems to be a good amount of aromitization occuring and the only way that can happen is if it converts in D-bol then metabolizes to 17 methyl E2.

Its metabolites after conversion would be the same as Dbol.

Conversion rate has nothing to do with bioavailability. Bioavailability is the % that is available for the use by various tissues. In this case its around 90-95% because its 17 alpha alkylated. Conversion rate, well you know that.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Well whatever the case, I started my cycle at 50mg partly with the intention of seeing if a higher dose would just mean worse sides. So far the most I've heard anyone take is No Mercy @50mg and he likes it. He does outweigh me by a good hundred pounds though so we'll see what happens. I won't hesatate if I have to add nolva or drop back. I'm curious to see how it will go. I think we are all still learning about these methyls in regards to dosages.Anyway I'll post a log tonight. :)