Equivalents for FDA banned GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 that work?

largoGuy

Awards
Had great results for years with Sermorelin 15mg/GHRP-6 6mg/GHRP-2 20mg and now it is unavailable.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Had great results for years with Sermorelin 15mg/GHRP-6 6mg/GHRP-2 20mg and now it is unavailable.
Ipamorelin and modGRF can be prescribed. You can also get GHRP2 and 6 from research peptide websites.

largoGuy

Awards
Thanks.

I've tried prescribed CJC ipam 9mg/5mg , but saw very limited affects.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks.

I've tried perscribed CJC ipam 9mg/5mg , but saw very limited affects.
What was your dose of each, and how close did you take it to food.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Prefer only prescribed when injected.
What was your Ipamorelin modGRF dose? How close did you inject towards a meal? Did you get an IGF test when you did Ipamorelin?

largoGuy

Awards
Always right before bed, empty stomach.
CJC-1295 5mg/Ipamorelin 9mg - mixed with 6ml, inject 20 units 5 days on 2 days off.
Sermorelin-15/GHRP-6/GHRP-2 - mixed with 7.5ml inject 20 units 7 days per week for 28 days per vial.

Tried the ipam for 2 months right after my last sermorelin. New doc and he discourage relying on igf-1 test with the ipam, which always showed high with the sermorelin. Thought he maybe covering himself when/if the igf decreased.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
CJC-1295 5mg/Ipamorelin 9mg - mixed with 6ml, inject 20 units 5 days on 2 days off.
Sermorelin-15/GHRP-6/GHRP-2 - mixed with 7.5ml inject 20 units 7 days per week for 28 days per vial.
That dose should of yielded very positive results. An IGF blood test would verify.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Tried the ipam for 2 months right after my last sermorelin. New doc and he discourage relying on igf-1 test with the ipam, which always showed high with the sermorelin. Thought he maybe covering himself when/if the igf decreased.
An IGF test would be accurate way of telling the effectiveness of the treatment.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So maybe should give this dose cjc-1295 / ipam another try?
I would. And after a couple weeks being on, get an IGF test. Make sure that you inject 3 hours after eating.

largoGuy

Awards
I would. And after a couple weeks being on, get an IGF test. Make sure that you inject 3 hours after eating.
Thanks. I'll try it again. Sermorelin regiment also needed the 3 hours after last meal, and to sleep asap. The GHRP caused extreme hunger if awake but always a sign to me it was working.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks. I'll try it again. Sermorelin regiment also needed the 3 hours after last meal, and to sleep asap. The GHRP caused extreme hunger if awake but always a sign to me it was working.
GHRP2 is definitely stronger than Ipamorelin overall, but Ipamorelin combined with CJC Non DAC should still give very positive results.

largoGuy

Awards
One more question, how would a Sermorelin 15mg/Ipamorelin 15mg mix compare with the CJC-1295 5mg/Ipamorelin 9mg?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
One more question, how would a Sermorelin 15mg/Ipamorelin 15mg mix compare with the CJC-1295 5mg/Ipamorelin 9mg?
To my understanding CJC 1295 is more modern in Superior to sermorelin. Make sure your getting modGRF though and not CJC 1295, which has the DAC.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I also know you may not want to go the research grade route for peptides, but believe it or not, I have seen alternative doctors, recommend their clients get their peptides from certain research companies. If you get it from the right company, not only can it be cheap, but their peptides may have a 98 percent purity rating. Just some food for thought. Some companies don't get their peptides from China. Some synthesise their peptides in Canada, some in Europe, and some in the USA. If you want to use GHRP2, it's available. Think about it.

largoGuy

Awards
I also know you may not want to go the research grade route for peptides, but believe it or not, I have seen alternative doctors, recommend their clients get their peptides from certain research companies. If you get it from the right company, not only can it be cheap, but their peptides may have a 98 percent purity rating. Just some food for thought. Some companies don't get their peptides from China. Some synthesise their peptides in Canada, some in Europe, and some in the USA. If you want to use GHRP2, it's available. Think about it.

Thanks.