Epistane - Halodrol 50 - 3AD ... Which for my situation?

njt11

Awards
Alright, well the time has come to plan my fall cycle.
I'm 5'10, 195lbs, and around 13%BF.
Previous Cycles include:
Revolt + Megazol as a Bulker (Year ago)
Megazol + TST as a Cutter (6 months ago)

I am going to continue cutting for another month and then start a cycle around the 1st of October.

Goals:
-Gain around 7-8lbs of lbm
-Lose BF% or atleast not gain any fat
-Average strength gains

Situation:
-I move in with my girlfriend in September. I do not want a PH that is going to murder libido. I saw Halo seems good for keeping constant libido but mixed opinions on Epistane.
-I do drink on occasion (note the previous cycles on non-methyls). When on cycle it is EXTREMELY limited, but it will happen on occasion, which is why I leave out strong compounds like SD and M1T.
-Weight gain should be gradual and very dry. I leave for the Keys in December and dont wanna have to cut too much. My skin is also very prone to stretch marks (1st revolt cycle last week i BLEW up the last week and have the stretch marks to prove it.)

Cliff Notes because I wouldn't even wanna read through my own thread.
*PH decision between Epistane-Halodrol-3AD
*Must be dry gains and prefer some fat loss
*Must not be too harsh on libido or liver
*Like gradual gains not explosive gains (prone to stretch marks)

Thanks guys. I've done my searching and am leaning towards Halodrol but as of lately I've seen alot on Epistane and 3ad.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
if u get epistane ur labido will go nuts i highly recomend it

RwhJR3

RwhJR3

Awards
Well if 11oxo high dosed is equal to 3ad, then, it wasn't impressive. I did 3 bottles of 11oxo (30 days, what a rip) and I did not get much out of it. I believe it is 450mg. Just a heads up.

njt11

Awards
Well if 11oxo high dosed is equal to 3ad, then, it wasn't impressive. I did 3 bottles of 11oxo (30 days, what a rip) and I did not get much out of it. I believe it is 450mg. Just a heads up.
3AD was my least of the choices, just threw it in the mix incase I missed something from my searches.

So between Halodrol and Epistane, which would you guys shoot for?

njt11

Awards
bump....

Any more suggestions? Been seeing great bloodwork for Epistane on liver values :woohoo:

Any quick suggestions?

adil

Awards
i'd go for the halodrol. never come accross anyone who's libido was significantly impacted with halo. Epi either increases it, or significantly lowers it.

halo seems to fit what you are looking for. It is known to be a better 'recomper' than epi anyway with more gradual increases in both mass and size.

from what i've read it starts kicking in at week 3, so you may want to run it for 5 weeks instead of 4

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i love stacking epi with 3AD or i guess u could with 11 oxo. great strength and labido

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Always Epistane :D

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Best of luck Bigschmidt . :thumbsup:

Im runnin Epistane and S D (puldsed) and loving it.I may end up wishing that I had gotten some X Mass and ran it at 1 cap/day.Its wk 4 and so far no joint issues yet.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
Best of luck Bigschmidt . :thumbsup:

Im runnin Epistane and S D (puldsed) and loving it.I may end up wishing that I had gotten some X Mass and ran it at 1 cap/day.Its wk 4 and so far no joint issues yet.
well u know how to get to me if u ever need some. actually check ur PM

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Uhm, Havoc (same compound as Epi) destroyed my sex-drive (it's coming back now, a week into PCT, but after 18 days on Havoc I had morning wood and that was about it...).

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
havoc destroyed me, epi though was like gold to me. some people feel the same with them i feel different when on them however

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wont even touch those comments :D but Epistane did nothing but improve my wood capabilities!

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i dont blaim u for not wanting to touch these comments...i am taking a huge risk saying them so lets pretend i didnt

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm running Halo with TD form and libido is through the roof and I'm just over 2 weeks in. I've never ran epi so I can't compare them though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 29
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 2
MistrJay Anabolics 53
Anabolics 4