Epi @ 40mg

Kabdog

Awards
When you guys are running Epi @ 40mg, I know you split the dosage, but could you do it 30/10, instead of 20/20. How does the post w/o dosage help? This will be my 3rd week of pulsing. Seems like you would want to continue to ramp up. Thoughts?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Only ramp up if you arent seeing gains.

@40mg go 20pre (for the strength increase and to get into an anabolic state) and 20 post (to keep the anabolic state going through the most productive time (first 6hrs after training)) Good luck.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did 20-10-10. I also went up to 60 and did 20 3x per day

45Caliber

45Caliber

Awards
I've just been popping all 40mg pre w/o. I think I'm going to switch to the 20 pre/20 post dosage though. Seems to make more sense.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
How were your gains Reaper, and did you see any difference / fx ( not side ) in taking it in different splits etc?

I'm pretty darn sure Mr.Mowry nailed it with his reply! :thumbsup:

Much Love,

Neoborn

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Ive been doing 10mg about every 3 hours. One when I wake up and every 3 hours after. Usualy get 1 maybe 2 doses before workout. Is that a good way to dose or do I need to change?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Ive been doing 10mg about every 3 hours. One when I wake up and every 3 hours after. Usualy get 1 maybe 2 doses before workout. Is that a good way to dose or do I need to change?
Every 3 hours? What is your dose, it must be pretty high no?

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
im only dosing 40mg a day. I take 10mg about ever 3-4 hours or so. I was keeping my last dose kinda early in the day cause I read around and many people said try not to take it to late in the day. Should I be dosing it different?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I think getting all your doses in before 6pm is a good thing but relax if you don't no worries.

Much Love,

Neoborn