Ephedrine (ECA) and alcohol is dangerous?

b18cyaaa

b18cyaaa

Awards
Does anyone have a link to a detailed breakdown of the chemical processes between ephedrine and alcohol? I have read contradicting thoughts on this... some says it raises blood pressure, some say it lowers blood pressure, some say it can cause a heart attack. An article would be great if anyone has a link. Thanks.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Never mix a stimulant and a depressant..
People do anyways..
It is your risk...

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
ive done it, im alive

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ive gottwen shwasted on clen tren test and mad other random burners (all at the same time)

im still alive n kickin.

1ArmMan

1ArmMan

Awards
Not to be the downer, but if you're taking any supplements it's obviously to meet a physical goal for yourself, why would you counter act it with alcohol?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i liked drinkin on Ephedra, i never passed out and never got hungover! loll good stuff

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I think Im done with ephedra. Chest pains pretty well scared me away.

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
I think Im done with ephedra. Chest pains pretty well scared me away.
Dude, my friend experienced this and had to stop... I have never felt this..

and as for the alcohol, i will find out this Saturday.. Not going overboard but am going to have 2 or 3 or 10.. :sombrero: all depending on if matt hughes gets beat or not..

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Dude, my friend experienced this and had to stop... I have never felt this..

and as for the alcohol, i will find out this Saturday.. Not going overboard but am going to have 2 or 3 or 10.. :sombrero: all depending on if matt hughes gets beat or not..
I think the average person will probably be fine if they take this stuff before they go to the gym and go through their training session half asleep. Those of us who are attempting to look like Stone Cold are just asking for heart damge if we mix this stuff with our training.

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
I think the average person will probably be fine if they take this stuff before they go to the gym and go through their training session half asleep. Those of us who are attempting to look like Stone Cold are just asking for heart damge if we mix this stuff with our training.
I assure you that i am not half asleep while i am training.. My friend that tried it was overweight at the time, maybe that had something to do with it..

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I assure you that i am not half asleep while i am training.. My friend that tried it was overweight at the time, maybe that had something to do with it..
Whoa! I wasn't calling anyon lazy! I was saying that on average, people on htis site are actually at more risk than the average person in the gym. We push ourselves harder in the gym, and don't need anything raising our BP while we do it.

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
Whoa! I wasn't calling anyon lazy! I was saying that on average, people on htis site are actually at more risk than the average person in the gym. We push ourselves harder in the gym, and don't need anything raising our BP while we do it.
its all good man, and i agree..

B

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
doing that stack without alcohol is really stupid to begin with. Drinking while doing is just going to hurt your progression. Ditch the drugs or the boos before you hurt yourself man. just use caffine.

A

Acesopro

Awards
doing that stack without alcohol is really stupid to begin with. Drinking while doing is just going to hurt your progression. Ditch the drugs or the boos before you hurt yourself man. just use caffine.
You do know that ECA Stack is very common for people who are starting to cut while attempting to maintain muscle? It's basically Bronkaid, Caffiene pills, and Advil (I always disregarded the Advil)

http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm

B

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Just answering to the first question: ephedrine and caffeine are stimulant drugs, achool is a depressant drug, so using both at the same time it will cause at the CNS kind of a neutral effect, but with all downsides of each drugs. Let me explain myself: ephedrine and caffeine will both raise epinepherine and keep it stabilized by it's own synergic effect, but will keep your BP high plus all the awreness/jitters and the cognitive responses high; alchool by itself will produce a depressant effect by causing some slow cognitive response and relaxed effects plus the famous effect drowsiness a.k.a drunk state. Mixing this two will cause the following: high BP and hidden effects of the alchool due to the awareness effects of the simulants but your cognition and hability to drive or operate machines (for exemple, driving) will be the same as if you were at the dose of alchool you've taken. To sum up, mixing both might get you in troubles as you may come from a party thinking that you can still drive back home due to the EC effects when in reality you can be as unable to drive as you'd normaly be due to alchool levels; plus you can even think you can drink one more beer than you'd usualy drink leading to an increased danger. So this are the main problem of mixing both, no to mention that if you're trying to cut alchool will give you empty calories that could hinder your progression in the cutting phase.

As far as a link where I can prove what I'm saying I can't give it because this is what I've gained through reading about ephedrine, caffeine and achool synthesis in the human body, plus the possible mixes between them and so on. But searching for something as simple as Vodka RedBull might give you a more detailed answer about what I'm saying, as that usual coctail has caffeine (one component of the ECA and a drug similar to ephedrine in terms of body effects) and alchool ;)