ephedrine...... anyone heard anything more?

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
i know there was an article that says its coming back but does anyone know when?
also will we bee seeing the old products like lipo-6 and liquid clenbutrx ?

thanks for any info

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
You mean Ephedra? There is a diff between the 2. One is synthetic, one is natural (ma huang) Most supp compaines appear to be waiting until the '60 day overturn' timeframe is complete.

Atleast that is what I'm hoping!! I want some!

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Care to mention who? Maybe by email? Ephedrine doesnt do squat for me, ephedra kicks my in the ass quite nicely though.

CruzinDuke

CruzinDuke

Board Supporter
Awards
Its back, just google and you will find it, its now known as Herbal Ephedra, same stuff. Some of the prices I have found seem to be a lil high, hopefully it will come down and some of our board sponsors pick the product up. Some old names like Twinlab are back :D

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I would imagine the sponsors will be picking this stuff up shortly. I would give it another week or two.

TheThreeAminos

Awards
yes I work at The Vitamin Shoppe and i have heard word of ephedra products coming back soon. Although I am not quite sure because the CEO is weary that people will start lawsuits against the company. I wonder if this means retailers will begin to carry (or not carry it) based on risk/profit ratio?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
i know there was an article that says its coming back but does anyone know when?
also will we bee seeing the old products like lipo-6 and liquid clenbutrx ?

thanks for any info
Last week, I asked an employee from VPX if there is any talk of bringing clenbutrx back. As of now, there aren't any plans to bring it back.

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Insurance costs would be astronomical for an ephedra product (they already were before it was banned)

And, you can be sure that more than a few lawyers will be making a list of every company that brings it back out.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I got an e-mail from D&E last week that announced they were again selling their ephedra product(s). I ordered some ephedrine from them a couple of days ago and they did have the ephedra stuff up on their site. I've never tried their formula, so I can't vouch for it. Just FYI.........................

dd

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
D&E has it, but it's insanely expensive - those two products are standardized for only 10mgs... I remember when a bottle of 120 yellow subs (std. 25mg/200 C) was <$25...

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I remember when a bottle of 200 tabs of pure 25mg ephedrine HCl was less than $5 there :)

CruzinDuke

CruzinDuke

Board Supporter
Awards
Ya, its cool we can get the product again, but the price sucks!!! $49 - $59 a btl is just to much when its a 90 cap btl. I remember buying 240 cap for $24.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
well you can get the product but if anyone clicks on the link I posted youll find out that they limited the mg to 10 for ephedrine and there are other restrictions that apply as well.

click the link for more info

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Hmm you got me then the law that was overturned stated that the new ephedra products were limited to only 10mgs

Is that site or the manufacturer in the US???

If its in canada or something then this could be the reason?

CruzinDuke

CruzinDuke

Board Supporter
Awards
This is what i found,( Link ) BMF is an international company and they have 3 US dealers. Not sure what the deal is on " Herbal Ephedra " and how that makes it legal.