Ep1logue/massmax/ tr1umph 12wk run

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Never log anything before so I’m gonna give it a try.
Age 34
Height 5’10”
Weight 202
I’m starting mad cow 5x5 today for the next 12wks. I train 3 days a week since I’m married and work in a restaurant. I took my 1st dose today. I also started my 2nd bottle of massmax today.
Supplements
Re1gn pwo
Tr1umph pwo and non training days
Whey protein daily
Massmax wks 1-4( just started 2 bottle)
Ep1logue wks 1 -12
Workout was awesome today, ton of energy

I also did db flyes 30lb x 12
Supersetted
40lb bent over one arm rows
(3 sets)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely in on this! Nice looking workouts!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 3
Started off with my morning shake.
2 scoops whey
1 banana
Scoop of tr1umph
2 cups of oats
Water
2 caps massmax

Trained 2 hours later.
Pwo was 1 scoop re1gn/ 1 scoop vasomax and 2 caps ep1logue

I had to stop myself from lifting because I felt like I could go for hours and my arms felt like my skin was going to rip off. All lifts were light today, I know it’s day 2 of the program but weight was effortless up until the last set of deads. I threw in some ancillary work too.
BB curl 55lb 10/8/6
Upright rows 10/8/6 superset

BB shrugs 225 3x10

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Posted the wrong workout this was Day 3

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m liking your workouts. I’ll follow along. Damn your military presses are too legit.. for me at least

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 5
Another morning workout. Dosed massmax, ep1logue, re1gn, tr1umph and vasomax about a half hour prior. Woke up today weighing 203, I’ve been sitting at 202 for months. Strength and endurance were really shining today. I actually had to up the weight on the 2nd to last set of rows. I think the massmax is really started to kick in with the strength.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. I really like massmax xt and it's one of those natty supps that work. I'm going to run a bottle or two starting next month i think.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 8

Same supplements as day 5. Today’s workout was good even though I’m beat from working doubles all weekend. I threw in some pics so I have something to reference in 11 weeks. I’m really excited about this run. I haven’t felt this way since a decade ago running gear.
After my workout I did
4 sets of DB Rows
70/90/110/110x 8

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 10

Worked out late afternoon today. Woke up and had protein shake with tr1umph and 2 caps of massmax. Preworkout I took 2 Ep1logue , 1.5scoops re1gn and 1 scoop vasomax. My energy, strength and stamina was crazy today. I’m following this mad cow program and trying to not get ahead of myself but today all the weight felt light. Not complaining at all, I feel awesome. This might be a stack I run regularly if it keeps up.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 12
Woke up took ep1logue/ massmax/ tr1umph/ re1gn and had a protein shake. Worked out 45 min later. Strength is still climbing. I’m weighing 202lb again but I dont care too much about the scale because I’m looking leaner and bigger. Today’s workout was intense, I didn’t rest more than a minute between sets.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interested to see how this goes for you. Im just finishing up week 11 of my Ep1logue run and am going to start Tr1umph after week 12. Ive also gone thru a tub of Re1gn. So alot of similar products between us.

What do you think of Tr1umph this far? Is the Ep1logue giving you a good pump yet? Re1gn kicking your ass? I never went above 1 scoop myself.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tr1umph is awesome I need to order more but I hoping the new batch will be released this month. Perfect daily mix. I’m getting pumps that last hours after lifting. I dosed 2 scoops re1gn today because I’m saving this tub of vasomax. I was sweating like crazy and felt no need to rest like I usually do.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 15
Woke up feeling sick. Worked out with cold sweats the whole time. Had enough energy and strength to push through. Dosed massmax and tr1umph with mornings shake. Re1gn, vasomax and ep1logue 45min preworkout.
Finished workout with incline bench
135x12/ 185 x 8/ 205x5

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 16
Had to move my workout up a day. I worked out early afternoon. Took massmax, ep1logue and tr1umph after waking up around 9am, didn’t realize I’d be lifting 4 hours later. Took 1.5 scoops re1gn preworkout and my strength and endurance was on point today. I’m also definitely leaning out as my strength grows. I’m still at 202lb. Weight was just about effortless today.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 19
Worked out 45min after waking up. Took everything upon waking. I’m nearing the end of my massmax run. Now 19days into Ep1logue and my strength is way up. I also Always feel like lifting. Since I workout in my house this is awesome. I did some deadlifts and front squats yesterday since I had a half hour to kill. Today’s workout was heavy and I still adjusted the numbers that were given to me because I knew I could do more.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 22

Worked out a few hours after waking up today. Took massmax and ep1logue upon waking with tr1umph and protein shake. Took 1.5scoops 15min before working out. By the time I was done warming up I had incredible focus. My strength is the most noticeable along with the pumps. My arms were so tight by the end of the workout it’s uncomfortable to bend them. I finished my workout today with some additional chest and calf work.
Incline db presses
55x12 3sets
SS
Standing Bb calf raises
135 x25 3 sets

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 23
Had to work out today because I’m going out of town tomorrow. Took all supplements upon waking and worked out 45min later. I can’t stress how much my strength is up lately. Hit a pr on overhead press at 175x5, might try a 1RM next week.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 31

Lifted today after work. Took my last dose of massmax and just started 2nd bottle of ep1logue. Still feeling stronger and definitely leaner and more vascular. I also love the combo of re1gn and vasomax.
Finished today’s workout with
incline BB bench
135x10/185x8/205x5/205x3