Ep15stane Stack

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
I tried to send gobigorgohom a message,but i dont think it works.
Anyway. I was reading a cycle thread gobigorgohom was commenting about for epistane. I'm thinking about my first P.H, and i like the idea of the all in one stack (not having to find everything). Besides whats in the stack (which covers pct,liver and ect.) What else would be needed, I imagine Novladex or Clomid?

Training over 6 years
On a plateau and it sucks.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It worked and I already replied you your PM :)

I'll write the answer here too so others will see it as well..

Yes, our EP15TANE Perfect Cycle (EP15TANE + AR1MACARE PRO + SUP3R PCT) + a SERM of your choice is enough for a good cycle. You won't need anything else except maybe fish oils (which should be a staple for everyone, no matter if using PH's or not!) and taurine for potential back pumps. Fish oils and taurine are both cheap and you can find them everywhere.

My recommendation for the cycle above is this:

Cycle and supports:
EP1STANE 30/45/45/45/45/45
AR1MACARE PRO 2/3/3/3/3/3 (you can buy second bottle too if you want and run it at 4 caps/day during the cycle and there will be some leftovers for future use as well)

Post cycle therapy (start the day after you're done with EP15TANE):
Nolva 20/20/10/10 or Clomid 50/50/25/25
SUP3R PCT 4 caps daily. I'd recommend to taper it down to 3, 2 and 1 cap daily towards the end of the PCT protocol in order to avoid potential estrogen rebound. I always recommend to taper aromatase inhibitors down, no matter what AI you're using.