Entourage Hormones Gone?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Admin is Entourage Hormones no longer a sponsor? I noticed all the threads are locked. They seem to be getting non-responsive with emails. Thoughts?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
kenpoengineer, I was about to try them today, as I mentioned on your log for Entourage...

I emailed Dr. Henry, today, and he said they have a 8 month wait list at present and popularity has caused them to pull from boards like AM and Muscletalk, etc...

Yet, I could still book a chat 2 weeks out, on his web calendar, and despite the wait he said a few spots opened (maybe I can get in) in a 2nd later e-mailed today.

Also, now, his price-cart page is hidden from main page, but one can type it manual /pricing/ or use his email link.

Price has also increased to $119 monthly, not $99.

I get my own bloods monthly at Kaiser, my primary doc is OK, so probably will likely just order my own Test, as these rapid changes either indicate he is truly having new business growing pains... or something else is up?

Also, with price upto $120 I can get two vials of Test, not one (per month) for the money. Hopefully, I am wrong as I could use a little extra doc advise from time to time and was willing to do the concierge thing.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did notice your post on my thread but couldn’t reply due to it being locked.

Agree, that he is either going through growing pains or something is up. His price did include 5 ml testosterone cypionate, 5 ml HCG, 4 mg Anastrozole and syringes for each per month.

I recommend joining the FB group called Testosterone Replacement Therapy Discussion. It’s run my Nelson Vergel a 20 + year TRT user along with multiple doctors.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
They left, then said they were coming back...then he emailed me about how to get back..i emailed back twice...haven't heard from them since.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
The whole thing sounded sketchy to me from the beginning, but maybe they truly are just too busy to bother with new clients.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did notice your post on my thread but couldn’t reply due to it being locked.

Agree, that he is either going through growing pains or something is up. His price did include 5 ml testosterone cypionate, 5 ml HCG, 4 mg Anastrozole and syringes for each per month.

I recommend joining the FB group called Testosterone Replacement Therapy Discussion. It’s run my Nelson Vergel a 20 + year TRT user along with multiple doctors.
Cool thanks, just signed up for FB group.

Wierd he emailed me back twice yesterday? But not responding to others?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just received an email yesterday as well. I responded asking for better communication from his office. I suggested emails confirming orders and telling patients news about his practice. I also asked why he pulled out of Anabolic Minds? Will see what he says.

I also asked why we are receiving 10 ml testosterone cypionate instead of the 5 ml. Is he changing to supplies every other month? Telemedicine is not impressing me so far.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
They emailed me back saying they are staying and he is busy with both business and life. Having 2 small kids, I totally understand this. lol

Capt_lou

Capt_lou

Awards
Dr Henry’s wife was just in a car accident last week so he was a bit distracted, but he got back to me during the weekend to make sure my order would go out correctly

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dr Henry sent me an email with review of my latest labs. Based on the post above he definitely was busy.

Capt_lou

Capt_lou

Awards
I do have to admit that their communication does suck...waiting on a response to see if my order shipped this week

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
I just received an email yesterday as well. I responded asking for better communication from his office. I suggested emails confirming orders and telling patients news about his practice. I also asked why he pulled out of Anabolic Minds? Will see what he says.

I also asked why we are receiving 10 ml testosterone cypionate instead of the 5 ml. Is he changing to supplies every other month? Telemedicine is not impressing me so far.
I asked him when I got my order and it had 2 5ml's and 8 anastrozole in it and he told me that yes they r sending 2 months treatment now ,so I hope that kinda answers ya question. Yeah they do leave ya hanging on their communication end of things. Kinda makes ya feel like da aggravating chick or something,lol!!!

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Just finished communicating with dr henry and he told me let yall know his wife is getting better and they r getting back on track.
Sorry so late at night yall, it's a lil past my bedtime but he hit me up so thought I'd keep this little crew filled in.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I don't do FB no more, try to focus more on just myself (for the positive) have had some head injuries and I find doing just me, is hard enough these days plus social media is aggrevating to me, the main reason im even on here is to help me learn and keep up with health news. Im just a different breed I guess.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Great news for you all - Entourage is coming back to AM!

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I don't do FB no more, try to focus more on just myself (for the positive) have had some head injuries and I find doing just me, is hard enough these days plus social media is aggrevating to me, the main reason im even on here is to help me learn and keep up with health news. Im just a different breed I guess.
oh, I get it....

I definitely weeded lots of things off my newsfeed on FB over the past couple years and have found myself to be a little less negative. hard to constantly be bombarded by the media and keep a positive mindset, IMO.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
oh, I get it....

I definitely weeded lots of things off my newsfeed on FB over the past couple years and have found myself to be a little less negative. hard to constantly be bombarded by the media and keep a positive mindset, IMO.
I punked out and joined FB last night under clay and the only friends imma accept will be people in the entourage group just to stay on track and I like how they have where u can just order ya blood work on their page

Sent from my SM-S975L using AnabolicMinds mobile app