Enimity's "I've seen the light!" MPB program log

enimity

Awards
Enimity's "I've seen the light!" Muscle Building Program log

Well I have finally seen the light and have taken the bobo natural super size me challenge or better known as the deluxe muscle building program. I officially start tomorrow and will be keeping as a detailed log as possible, mainly for my own benefit but if there is anything particular others would like me to add feel free to chime in.

The following is a little long winded and possibly irrelevant to most but I hope some can relate to it.

Ok a little about me, I’m 29 little under 5’9” 72kg approx 10%bf. I work as a landscape gardener though more recently been doing more house renovations. My interest in body building has taken me on a 7 year rollercoaster ride of little to no progress to making steady gains but utilizing any supp I could get my hands on. The physical demands of my job coupled with poor diet and training made gaining any significant weight seemingly impossible.

I found bodybuilding sites like this one and corrected to some extent my diet but then got caught up in the supplement of the month hype, I started of with hydroxytest, then 1ad/4ad, maxlmg then toyed with the idea of all sorts of anabolic steroids. Eventually using some transdermal test and small amounts of prop among others but you get the idea.

After this I found myself at just 82kg which didn’t last to long and I could never seem to keep my gains, so what I would do is research the next stack of the month and start again.
I have learnt the hard way that these things while they work are superficial and gains go as fast as they come unless you have your basics down first which became obvious I did not.

Below are 3 pics, one is me at 82kg and after using transdermal test I think, and the others are me now 8 months of not using anything and being fairly slack in my training. Shrunk back to 71kg. Even after what I learned it was still hard to not reach once more into the supp cabinet and finally bite the bullet and realize I needed to do it the right way. Long story short I’m in it now for the long haul with just me, myself, I and bobo to get back to where I was.

Anyway I hope that back info helps make the log a more interesting read and to all those that have gone before.................... wish me luck:)

Attachments

bms0lsc

Awards
  • Established
Good luck enimity. My job is like yours in that it is physical which makes it hard(er) to gain mass. I'm also 5'8'' and a bit and started off at 73kg back in the day but now I'm over 85kg:D . Rest assured you are in good hands. Have you got any tape measurements, arm, quad, waist, etc? I think you will find they will be much more helpful in guaging progress than just the scales alone.

enimity

Awards
Good luck enimity. My job is like yours in that it is physical which makes it hard(er) to gain mass. I'm also 5'8'' and a bit and started off at 73kg back in the day but now I'm over 85kg:D . Rest assured you are in good hands. Have you got any tape measurements, arm, quad, waist, etc? I think you will find they will be much more helpful in guaging progress than just the scales alone.
Thanks, just looked at your never ending log, nice work! I havent had time to read it all yet but did see you make refference to superdrol, what percenatge of your gains would you attribute to bulking naturally?

Feel free to drop in and add your .02c worth when you can, def appreciate hearing others experiences and getting feedback.

enimity

Awards
DAY 1

STARTING WEIGHT: 71kg

MEASUREMENTS : (will update these weekly, )

R/Bicep : 35.9cm
R/Forearm : 30.1cm
L/Bicep : 35.9cm
L/Forearm : 30.1cm
Shoulders : 115.5cm
Chest :102cm
Waist :82cm
Hips : 89cm
R/Thigh : 52.3cm
L/Thigh :52.5cm
R/Calf : 35.5cm
L/Calf : 35cm

WORKOUT : :good:

Bench Press (db) : 25kg x 8 / 30kg x 8 / 30kg x 8

Dips : BW x 8 / BW x 8 / BW x 8

Tricep Pushdowns (Tb) : 7 plates x 8 / 7 plates x 8 /7 plates x 8

Tricep Rope Pushdowns : 30kg x 10 / 30kg x 10 / 30kg x 10

Cable crunches : 65kg x 12 / 65kg x 12 / 65kg x 12

Time taken : 70 min

Water during workout : 1.5L

DIET : :hot:

So far so good but its early days yet, the cottage cheese will take some getting used to as will downing whole wheat bread pre and post workout, I only just managed to hold down my pre workout meal today :)

Groceries for one weeks worth of food cost me roughly $100. Vitamin prices here are a joke though eg. I priced the supps bobo recomended, 2 months worth at a local health food shop and buying here would cost me close to $200...................:jaw:

Long story short Ive ordered the vitamins from np and even with express international shipping and the conversion rate its still about 1/3 rd the cost.

These wont be here for at least a week or so though, for now Im taking a multi vitamin, anti oxidents and a mineral supp but still its not up to the dosages bobo sugested, hope this doesnt make or break me in the first week.

QUESTIONS FOR BOBO :

1.) Can oats be used in place of whole weat bread pre workout

2.) I initially said I couldnt do squats due to a hamstring and aductor muscle tear about 8 months ago, did a few light squats today to test the recovery and it felt fine. So if I can should I incorparate these into leg day even though I cant go heavy and if so what should I take out?

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Vitamins were expesive as hell at the begining for me....a good idea would be to buy bulk at puritanspride, they have great deals.

Good luck with the bulking, Bobo knows his ****.

Im not bobo but oats are good.

bms0lsc

Awards
  • Established
what percenatge of your gains would you attribute to bulking naturally?
Hmmm, hard to say really, despite keeping a detailed log. Mainly for 2 reasons

a)Having a physical job and taking hols from it skews results.

b)My weight has been all over the place. I had all out gains, LOSSES and I've seen recomp.

An example of a) was last week. I gained 2.4lbs whilst on hols and I'm using peptides, but I still might have gained close to that if I wasn't using them.

And with b), well I've been looking at the numbers and it's a little wierd! In week 32 I was 187.6 lbs with a 15 5/8'' arm and now it's week 81 and I'm 189lbs with a 15 13/16'' arm!

I 'lost' alot between weeks 32 and 52 (damn job), so whilst I've been 'on' (something or other since week 53) you could say I was just getting back what I'd gained naturally. Maybe? When I say lost, I don't mean muscle, but something never the less. Water/glycogen probably.

I do look ALOT better now compared to then (there are pics up around that time), a really decent visual transformation, but the numbers are similar, so I don't really know how to quantify 'visual'. Except that I'm alot happier:D .

So in my case it isn't black and white but, back to the question, I'd say a LARGE majority is natural. A bit long winded but I like to be thorough.:)

enimity

Awards
[DAY 2

WORKOUT :

Tb Row (db) : 42kg x 8 x 2

Pull Ups : 32kg x 8 x 3

Front lat pull (Tb) : 50kg x 10 x 2 / 55kg x 10

Close grip row : 35kg x 10 x 3

Close grip lat pull : 35kg x 8 / 40kg x 8 / 45kg x 8

Seated calf raise : 40kg x 12 x 4

Time taken : 50 min

Weights are obviously down due to the ratios but takes effort to complete the sets with good form and timming. Havent been extremely sore but seems to be an over all soreness so def feel these workouts work all of the targeted muscles.

DIET :

No worries so far with food, finding I am splitting the meals up though so eating approx every 2 hours. pre/ post and last meal are unchanged but the others I have been switching around to suit.

Pre cut a heap of veggies and stuck them in the freezer so just grab out a cup as needed. Also pre made all the rice/ chicken/ veggie meals for the week mixed those together and froze half and put the rest in the fridge, I just put the frozen meal in the fridge 2 days before its needed and it defrosts slowly and stays fresh :)

enimity

Awards
Hmmm, hard to say really, despite keeping a detailed log. Mainly for 2 reasons

a)Having a physical job and taking hols from it skews results.

b)My weight has been all over the place. I had all out gains, LOSSES and I've seen recomp.

An example of a) was last week. I gained 2.4lbs whilst on hols and I'm using peptides, but I still might have gained close to that if I wasn't using them.

And with b), well I've been looking at the numbers and it's a little wierd! In week 32 I was 187.6 lbs with a 15 5/8'' arm and now it's week 81 and I'm 189lbs with a 15 13/16'' arm!

I 'lost' alot between weeks 32 and 52 (damn job), so whilst I've been 'on' (something or other since week 53) you could say I was just getting back what I'd gained naturally. Maybe? When I say lost, I don't mean muscle, but something never the less. Water/glycogen probably.

I do look ALOT better now compared to then (there are pics up around that time), a really decent visual transformation, but the numbers are similar, so I don't really know how to quantify 'visual'. Except that I'm alot happier:D .

So in my case it isn't black and white but, back to the question, I'd say a LARGE majority is natural. A bit long winded but I like to be thorough.:)
Lol, yeah it does your head in. The trick is to not only gain but to maintain. Im aiming for a 5kg gain then if I can maintain that for any length of time Ill move forward. Im tired of the rollercaostaer as you say. Slow and steady :)

enimity

Awards
Day 3 was a rest day so on to .....

[DAY 4

WORKOUT :

Incline bench press (db) : 65kg x 8 / 75kg x 8 / 80kg x 8

Over head tricep extensions (bb) : 25kg x 8 x 3

Tricep rope push down (Tb) : 35kg x 8 x 2 / 40kg x 8

Decline bench press (bb) : 65kg x 10 x 3

Cable crunch : 65kg x 10 x 4 ( these freaking hurt! )

Time taken : 60 min

Water during workout : 1.25L

Turned up early this morning to the gym not feeling like lifting at all, first few sets sucked and I felt as weak as 5 year old girl but still gave it everything I had. The ratios used for these exercises seemed to help get the blood pumping and even though strength wasnt the best it turned into a good workouts with a decent pump and sweat going :)

DIET :

Found out my whole wheat bread is not actually whole wheat bread today, so had to correct that. Find Im not hungry during the day and def have no cravings when eating this way, except that is untill night time when the hunger hits and I could easily eat more

enimity

Awards
DAY 5

WORKOUT :

Leg Ext (db) : 6 plates x 8 / 7 plates x 8 / 8 plates x 8 ( not sure what the plates are )

Leg Press (bb) : 160kg x 8 / 200kg x 8 / 220kg x 8 / 220kg x 8

Leg curl (Tb) : 30kg x 10 / 35kg x 10 / 30kg x 10 x 2

Seated calf raise (bb) : 50kg x 10 x 4

Time taken : 55 min

Water during workout : 1.2L

Im doing what I can with legs due to a hamstring and aductor muscle tear that left me in a wheel chair initially then on crutches for 3 weeks about 8 months ago. So not sure how to get the most out of leg day as heavy squats are out for the time being. Feeling my way on the leg press still but so far so good.

DIET :

Well feel like Im getting fat though probably just bloated......... def interested to see the measurements this sunday
[/QUOTE]

enimity

Awards
DAY 6

WORKOUT :

Bicep Curl (db) : 15kg x 20 x 3

Preacher curl (bb) : 32kg x 6 / 27kg x 10 / 27kg x 9 / 25kg x 10

Hammer curl 15kg x 20 / 12.5kg x 20 / 12.5kg x 20

Arnold Press : 20kg x 8 x 4

Time taken : 50 min

Water during workout : 1.25L

This workout was tough, every set I had to dig in to finish and some I didnt. Def had a great pump doing the exercises this way and my arms where toast by the end of it.

enimity

Awards
WEEK 1 WEIGH IN

CURRENT WEIGHT : 71.2kg +.2kg

MEASUREMENTS :

R/Bicep : 35.9cm / 37cm +1.1cm

R/Forearm : 30.1cm / 30.1cm no change

L/Bicep : 35.9cm / 37cm + 1.1cm

L/Forearm : 30.1cm / 30.1cm no change

Shoulders : 115.5cm / 119.3cm +3.8cm ????

Chest :102cm / 104cm + 2cm ????

Waist :82cm / 82cm no change

Hips : 89cm / 89cm no change

R/Thigh : 52.3cm / 52.5 + .2cm

L/Thigh :52.5cm / 52.5cm no change

R/Calf : 35.5cm / 35.5 cm no change

L/Calf : 35cm / 35cm no change

Well not sure what to make of all that, the shoulder measurement must have been taken wrong last week for it to jump that much with little weight gain. Otherwise chest and arms are both up but these feel more pumped so is this due to the muscles holding water? Will take extra care when next measureing in.

I guess all will be revealed next week...........

[/FONT]

bms0lsc

Awards
  • Established
measurement must have been taken wrong last week for it to jump that much with little weight gain[/FONT]
Bobo's program has some special magic spell that allows the body to defy the laws of physics. Muscularium hypertrophica! ;) Good stuff for week 1.:thumbsup:

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
agreed. My chest went up 1" after 2 weeks. thats just crazy talk! its the only measurement I've taken in a month now. I'm growing for sure

enimity

Awards
Bobo's program has some special magic spell that allows the body to defy the laws of physics. Muscularium hypertrophica! ;) Good stuff for week 1.:thumbsup:
Ah yes magic I forgot to factor that in :) The shoulder measurement Im all most certian was taken wrong but the others I cant see how I would have miss read those.

I can say this for sure, muscles are alot fuller and have that pumped feeling for most of the day. My chest workout isnt for a few hours though I allready feel pumped like Ive done a few sets.

If diet alone has this effect makes me wonder how many logs or reviews of supplements / prohormones are scewed by the fact that the person is just eating more food and working out harder? Im not even taking creatine at the moment and it feels like Im on something. If I was using the latest supp of the month Id be raving about it, lol.

enimity

Awards
agreed. My chest went up 1" after 2 weeks. thats just crazy talk! its the only measurement I've taken in a month now. I'm growing for sure
The muscle fullness and pumps is something that has def surprised me, especially only after one week. How far through the program are you? Will be interested to see your before and afters by the sounds of it.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
kicking off week 5 tomorrow. nothing but elated thus far

enimity

Awards
DAY 8

WORKOUT :

Incline Bench Press (bb) : 77.5kg x 10 / 77.5kg x 9 / 72.5kg x 10

Decline bech press (db) : 30kg x 10 / 30kg x 10 / 30kg x 9

Overhead tricep press (Tb) : 31kg x 8 x 3

Tricep Rope Pushdowns : 35kg x 8 / 30kg x 8 / 30kg x 8

Dips : Bw x 8 x 3

Decline bench crunches : Bw x 12 x 4

Time taken : 80 min

Good strength through this workout, my chest is sore only a few hours later so will def feel this tomorrow. I guess with the structure of these workouts the time under load is anywhere from 2-4 times what a regular set would be, either way as I said before it def succeeds in providing amazing pumps :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If diet alone has this effect makes me wonder how many logs or reviews of supplements / prohormones are scewed by the fact that the person is just eating more food and working out harder?

A very LARGE amount.

enimity

Awards
DAY 10

Today was meant to be a rest day but I missed a workout yesterday........****s me when life gets in the way of a good workout. Anyway yesterday I was all set to workout when I realized the gym was closed due to a public holiday, I allready had my food packed so I just had to eat my pre/post workout meals anyway.

I made up the workout this morning so had to change some more meals around, then I got stuck out wothout my trusty cooler and missed another meal. Anyway made that meal up later in the day and its been roses since then.

WORKOUT :

Closs grip pull ups (bb) : 35kg x 8 / 40kg x 8 / 40kg x 8

[B)Front lat pull (db)
[/B] : 55kg x 10 / 60kg x 9 / 55kg x 10

Half assed deadlift (Tb) : 87.5kg x 8 / 87.5kg x 8 / 97.5kg x 8

Incline bench curl : 15kg x 8 / 15.6kg x 8 / 15.6k x 8

Ez bar curl : 35kg x 8 x 3

seated calf raise : 60kg x 8 x 3

Deadlifts where as I said half assed, bobo had stiff legged lifts listed but they put way to much strain on my dodgy hamstring and I could feel a sharp pain where I injured it. So did more of a regular deadlift keeping as upright as possible going nice and slow. Still how ever you do it theres a fair amount buttock/ hamstring muscles used in this exercise so def felt it in what I suppose is now my weakest link.

No way I want that f#%ker to tear again so Im a little paranoid about how far to push this, at the same time feel I wont get the reults without being able to do compounds like squats/ deads etc and then only working legs half as much as other muscles.

Bobo can I throw in some more leg ext perhaps some days as I feel my legs could def handle some more work

enimity

Awards
DAY 11 - 13

WORKOUT day 11 :

Incline Bench Press (bb) : 87.5kg x 7 / 87.5kg x 7 / 81.5kg x 8

Overhead tricep press (Tb) : 31kg x 8 x 3

Skullcrushes/B] : 31kg x 8 / 31kg x 10 / 24kg x 10

Decline bech press (db) : 30kg x 8 / 30kg x 8 / 27kg x 8

Time taken : 60 min

This workout was after a long hard day of physical work, last thing I wanted to do was a workout, mabey a cold beer and a good lie down was more like it. Anyway I pushed those thoughts aside and was surprised that strength was there after a few warm up sets and def turned into a good workout. When I finished I felt rather refreshed :)

WORKOUT DAY 13

WORKOUT :

Leg Ext (db) : 8 plates x 10 / 9 plates x 10 / 9 plates x 9 / 8plates x 10

Leg Press (bb) : 220Kg X 10kg / 230kg x 10 x 3 (these should have been 8 reps but I wrote it down wrong on my chart)

Leg curl (Tb) : 30kg x 10 / 35kg x 10 / 40kg x 7 / 30kg x 10

calf raise (leg press machine (bb) : 200kg x 12 / 180kg x 12 x 2

Squats : 87.5kg x 8 (tried a set to see how my leg is, wasnt bad but didnt go to low)

Again this was after a long day at work but was def one of my better leg workouts, every set burned and am still feeling it 2 hours later. This workout was meant to be yesterday but I had to cancel gym for an osteopath appiontment after straining my back. Anyway this week has seen me have to move a few workouts around as well as meals but Ive gotten them in one way or another. Hopefully no more surprises next week and I can stick to schedule 100%.

I dont feel like Im eating much food with this diet and actually feel I may be loosing some fat.......Ill see what the tape says tomorrow :)

enimity

Awards
WEEK 2 WEIGH IN

CURRENT WEIGHT : 71kg -0.2kg from last week[

MEASUREMENTS :

R/Bicep : 35.9cm / 37cm / 36.5cm - 0.5cm

R/Forearm : 30.1cm / 30.1cm / 30.1cm no change

L/Bicep : 35.9cm / 37cm / 36.5cm - 0.5cm

L/Forearm : 30.1cm / 30.1cm / 30.1cm no change

Shoulders : 115.5cm / 119.3cm / 119.3 no change

Chest :102cm / 104cm / 104cm no change

Waist :82cm / 82cm / 82cm no change

Hips : 89cm / 89cm / 89cmno change

R/Thigh : 52.3cm / 52.5 / 53cm + .5cm

L/Thigh :52.5cm / 52.5cm / +0.5cm + .5cm

R/Calf : 35.5cm / 35.5 cm / 35.5cm no change

L/Calf : 35cm / 35cm / 35cm no change

I am surprised actually that I hadnt lost more considering Im working 9-10 hour labour intensive days at the moment, workouts have been great and strength and pumps are most noticable. I think last week when I measured biceps they where still pumped from the previous nights workout so that measurement may not have been accurate to start with. Also the thigh measurements are so small that it may well be due to me being more presise when taking measurments, dont think I measured high enough last time.

So it looks like Im maintaining fairly well here, possible with less physical activity I would have made more progress this week. Anyway Ill wait for bobo's to add his.02c on this......

[/FONT]

bms0lsc

Awards
  • Established
Well, I see that shoulder measurement increase you thought was a fluke has stayed put!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
WEEK 2 WEIGH IN

CURRENT WEIGHT : 71kg -0.2kg from last week[

MEASUREMENTS :

R/Bicep : 35.9cm / 37cm / 36.5cm - 0.5cm

R/Forearm : 30.1cm / 30.1cm / 30.1cm no change

L/Bicep : 35.9cm / 37cm / 36.5cm - 0.5cm

L/Forearm : 30.1cm / 30.1cm / 30.1cm no change

Shoulders : 115.5cm / 119.3cm / 119.3 no change

Chest :102cm / 104cm / 104cm no change

Waist :82cm / 82cm / 82cm no change

Hips : 89cm / 89cm / 89cmno change

R/Thigh : 52.3cm / 52.5 / 53cm + .5cm

L/Thigh :52.5cm / 52.5cm / +0.5cm + .5cm

R/Calf : 35.5cm / 35.5 cm / 35.5cm no change

L/Calf : 35cm / 35cm / 35cm no change

I am surprised actually that I hadnt lost more considering Im working 9-10 hour labour intensive days at the moment, workouts have been great and strength and pumps are most noticable. I think last week when I measured biceps they where still pumped from the previous nights workout so that measurement may not have been accurate to start with. Also the thigh measurements are so small that it may well be due to me being more presise when taking measurments, dont think I measured high enough last time.

So it looks like Im maintaining fairly well here, possible with less physical activity I would have made more progress this week. Anyway Ill wait for bobo's to add his.02c on this......

[/FONT]
Email sent, MORE calories :D

enimity

Awards
Well, I see that shoulder measurement increase you thought was a fluke has stayed put!
Made sure It was measured the same way though, the first time I dont believe the person measuring took the widest part of the shoulders, However bicep and chest measurments are both still up :)

enimity

Awards
Not posting daily workouts from here on in as I just wanted to log the first 2 weeks so I could have a reference point.

Anyway a quick update, week 3 is on the money so far. 4 workouts in and every set on ever exercise is up between 5-10kg, leg press is up 30kg :). So yes strength is climbing and pumps are outstanding.

I have found that leaving work in the middle of the day and racing to the gym to bust out a workout is perfect. Im focused as Im on a time line but have plenty of energy to see the sets through properly.

Also of mention is that Im not getting sore following these workouts anymore, I give it al Ive got and make sure I couldnt push anoter rep out at the target range. I leave feeling like I should be crippled the next day but wake up feeling I could do it all again :)

Mirror is saying sweet nothings in my ear so I expect better things this comming weigh in 2 days time.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
With these types of workouts, if you get stronger its because you are growing. There is very little strenght oriented ratios incorporated here.

enimity

Awards
WEEK 3 WEIGH IN

CURRENT WEIGHT : 71.3kg +0.3kg

MEASUREMENTS : ( will have to wait till I find the measuring tape :) )

Well once again Im moving in the right direction, I guess its a slow process.

These results so far have me a little less motivated,:whiner: Ill gt over it though in a couple of hours Im sure and refocus on next week.

Bobo would you recomend more :hot: ? or is progress progress?

enimity

Awards
Ok the word from the top is more food, must be close to the sweet spot now :)

Todays workout seemed longer than normal but energy was great. Strength was the same on most exercises but up slightly on crunches and over head triceps. On inc/dec bench it took everything I had to see the sets through but felt I had more control and didnt break the ratios.

Im feeling stronger/ feeling fuller and def like the energy during workouts. Just a matter of time now..................

enimity

Awards
Ok so gettig into the routine of eating the meals and workout schedule now. Havent upped the caloris completely to the extent yet that bobo has advised this week as I cant get to the shop untill thursday night but am eating close to the new diet plan now.

I had to make up a missed workout on tuesday due to missing one on sunday, still sore from the previos day (yes after what I said in my last posts) I managed to drag my ass to the gym and complete the required work out Energy and pumps wernt there and I had to push through this workout, I think I def needed that rest day. Also having to contend with fat chicks standing in front of me and blocking out the sun didnt help either (long story ): )

Anyway I gues the past few weeks Ive been trialing how to best make his diet and training program work best for me with my schedule. Hasnt been easy but I think Its working well now.

This has been my whole focus morning and night for the last 3-4 weeks so any time now my body will realize Im not giving in and respond :)

enimity

Awards
ok sorry little late but here it is.....WEEK 4 WEIGH IN

CURRENT WEIGHT : 72.3kg +1.3kg :dance:

MEASUREMENTS :

R/Bicep : 35.9cm / 37cm / 36.5cm / 37cm + 0.5cm

R/Forearm : 30.1cm / 30.1cm / 30.1cm / 30.5cm + .04cm

L/Bicep : 35.9cm / 37cm / 36.5cm / 37cm + 0.5cm

L/Forearm : 30.1cm / 30.1cm / 30.1cm / 30.4cm + 0.3cm

Shoulders : 115.5cm / 119.3cm / 119.3 / 120cm + 0.7cm

Chest :102cm / 104cm / 104cm / 107cm +3cm

Waist :82cm / 82cm / 82cm / 83.2cm +1.2cm

Hips : 89cm / 89cm / 89cm / didnt measure

R/Thigh : 52.3cm / 52.5 / 53cm / 55cm +2cm

L/Thigh :52.5cm / 52.5cm / 53cm / 55cm +2.5cm

R/Calf : 35.5cm / 35.5 cm / 35.5cm / 36cm + 0.5cm

L/Calf : 35cm / 35cm / 35cm / 35.9cm + .9cm

Now where talking! Though do those measurements correspond to just a weight increase of 1.3 kg? Not complaining though :)

I have to say its a good thing to as this week has been tough as hell. Energy is down, strength is down a little, pumps havent been there and I have had to drag my ass to the gym most days. These results will help make choking down the bread and cottage cheese pre and post workout a little easier.......well probably not, but heres hoping. Any ideas on a suitable substitiute meal Im all ears........................pretty please?

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
try eating sams club brand chunk lite tuna straight from the can for 10 or 15 yrs....after you that EVERYTHING tastes good!

enimity

Awards
try eating sams club brand chunk lite tuna straight from the can for 10 or 15 yrs....after you that EVERYTHING tastes good!
Eating is work I suppose. today I forgot my spoon so a just tipped my rice/chicken/veggie meal wich was in a bowl onto my lips, shoved in what I could and chewed. Wasnt remotely hungry and was very busy so took focus and about 15 minutes to get through it.

I went through a few of tins of tuna today as well, had nothing to go with it except dry bread so ate it with that and had to add water to moisten it a little, (borat voice) very nice :)

Right now my all time favourite tuna mix is herb and garlic in springwater.......ah flavour.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
now your getting it! taste is nothing...macros are everything! Screw taste. Taste is for suckers...(As i shovel my plain oatmeal into my mouth...seriously)

bms0lsc

Awards
  • Established
-taste is nothing...macros are everything!
-Screw taste.
-Taste is for suckers
lol, those are T-shirt worthy!! I can just picture some huge dude with one of those printed across his back!

Good stuff enimity. It's always good to make a gain.

enimity

Awards
WEEK 5 WEIGH IN

WEIGHT : 71kg / 71.3 / 71kg / 72.3kg / 72.7kg +0.4kg

MEASUREMENTS :

R/Bicep : 35.9cm / 37cm / 36.5cm / 37cm / 37.2cm+ 0.2cm

R/Forearm : 30.1cm / 30.1cm / 30.1cm / 30.5cm / 31cm+ 0.5cm

L/Bicep : 35.9cm / 37cm / 36.5cm / 37cm / 37.2cm+ 0.2cm

L/Forearm : 30.1cm / 30.1cm / 30.1cm / 30.4cm / 31cm + 0.6cm

Shoulders : 115.5cm / 119.3cm / 119.3 / 120cm / 120cm

Chest :102cm / 104cm / 104cm / 107cm / 107cm

Waist :82cm / 82cm / 82cm / 83.2cm / 83.9cm +0.7cm

Hips : 89cm / 89cm / 89cm / didnt measure / 90cm +1cm

R/Thigh : 52.3cm / 52.5 / 53cm / 55cm / 55cm

L/Thigh :52.5cm / 52.5cm / 53cm / 55cm / 55cm

R/Calf : 35.5cm / 35.5 cm / 35.5cm / 36cm /36cm

L/Calf : 35cm / 35cm / 35cm / 35.9cm / 36 cm + 0.1cm

Ok so still gaining slowly here, strength was better in the gym this week and diet was on par as well. Starting to notice the waist increasing though, mabey Im just bloated from tonights pre workout meal. Anyway doesnt really concern me as long as the other numbers are increasing as well.

enimity

Awards
lol, those are T-shirt worthy!! I can just picture some huge dude with one of those printed across his back!

Good stuff enimity. It's always good to make a gain.
Thanks, Im hoping that these gains seeing that they are hard earned and slow to come will be easier to keep in the long run.

enimity

Awards
WEEK 6 WEIGH IN

WEIGHT : 71kg / 71.3 / 71kg / 72.3kg / 72.7kg / 73.2kg +0.5kg

MEASUREMENTS :

R/Bicep : 35.9cm / 37cm / 36.5cm / 37cm / 37.2cm / 37.2cm

R/Forearm : 30.1cm / 30.1cm / 30.1cm / 30.5cm / 31cm / 31cm

L/Bicep : 35.9cm / 37cm / 36.5cm / 37cm / 37.2cm 37.2cm

L/Forearm : 30.1cm / 30.1cm / 30.1cm / 30.4cm / 31cm

Shoulders : 115.5cm / 119.3cm / 119.3 / 120cm / 120cm / 120cm

Chest :102cm / 104cm / 104cm / 107cm / 107cm / 107cm

Waist :82cm / 82cm / 82cm / 83.2cm / 83.9cm / 84.2cm +0.3cm

Hips : 89cm / 89cm / 89cm / didnt measure / 90cm / 90.6cm +0.6cm

R/Thigh : 52.3cm / 52.5 / 53cm / 55cm / 55cm / 55cm

L/Thigh :52.5cm / 52.5cm / 53cm / 55cm / 55cm / 55cm

R/Calf : 35.5cm / 35.5 cm / 35.5cm / 36cm /36cm / 36cm

L/Calf : 35cm / 35cm / 35cm / 35.9cm / 36 cm / 36cm

Well this unfortunately will be my last weigh in, Im going away for almost 2 weeks for my sisters wedding thus putting a stop to this regime. I will continue to do the workouts when possible during this time but they wont be as frequent and the diet will not be perfect so can not continue to give a true reflection of this program.

Im not leaving for a few more days but decided to end it here or at least reduce my calories as to be frank its a beach resort and I dont wont that waist measurment to go up any more ): Any tips here to magically reduce this in under a week would be very appreciated bobo :)

My work has been as busy though not so labour intensive the past 2 weeks so probably just a few to calories, although strength has been great this week, increased the weight on a few exercises so a little surprised I didnt see any other numbers increase.

All in all Im happy with the gains I made, I think if it wernt for the cottage cheese and bread pre post workout I could do this diet year round. Also def like the mind muscle connection the ratios of these workout demand so will very likely make these a staple in my training.

When I get back from this short break Ill pick up where I left off, I guess Ill fly it solo for a while and when I get some more money work somwthing out with bobo.

So untill then a big thanks to bobo for designing this program, and to you for reading it :)

To be continued...............

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to see good ol cottege cheese getting such a bad rap! i love it! especially the fat included type. There are many different manufacturers of Cottege cheese. you should try a few. i know i've bought a few brands that absolutely suck. if you can find cabbots brand you'll be doing pretty well.