Enhanced Formulations Spliced mini-log and review.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was blessed to get a bottle in a giveaway! I will post the label in a post below because it will not let me post in this one. When looking at the label, do not let the lower percentage epicatechin or ARA fool you into thinking this product cannot be effective. As someone that has used xFactor, the higher percent ARA product, the inflammation and painful pumps exist with this product. It has Norvaline in it, and that has had negative wrap lately; is it warranted? I have read some say that the way the study was conducted that a blanket statement cannot be made that norvaline kills brain cells. This product also has glycerol and agmatine in it.

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the log

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Now I'm over half way through the bottle lol. So it will be mini. But I will be honest. And in reality, the quality has been consistent thus far. Will update first post a little later today.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll get in on this as well.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The profile. A leg workout will be done in the afternoon.
IMG_27052019_215145_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpeg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Today was leg day. Dosed Spliced about 30 minutes pre workout. Took with bloodshot dmaa pre workout.

Pumps can be painful, and they were today. Especially toward the end of each set; quads, hams, glutes were pumped. The legs felt "full", abs popped out. Post workout legs were still full, and feeling pumped.

I can say that this product does increase DOMS post workout. And I like it! Even though it is a lower percent ARA, it feels similar to the higher percent ARA.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did push day yesterday, chest, shoulders, and triceps. I must say, although pump in shoulders and chest were very good, the painful skin splitting pumps were felt in my triceps. They were super tight, and the pumps were suck in the triceps that it already felt like they were undergoing DOMS. This did not detract from the workout though.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pull day yesterday. Back pump was solid. Lats felt solid. Lat pumps and contractions were not that painful. Bicep pump/contractions were painful. I notice that the smaller muscles hurt more during the pump/contractions than the larger muscles.

I did not take today because I do light legs on Wednesday.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I forgot to take Spliced before my leg workout, and there was a marked difference in painful pumps... typically doing legs the quads start to hurt during the pump, and then doms starts soon after. No painful quad pumps today, no soon after doms.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So Spliced plus the weather this week has caused DOMS and bodily inflammation. Not horrible, but more noticeable. The weather flairs inflammation up. Have 1 more dose of spliced, that I will use for chest day on Monday.

My back day yesterday was great! Good solid feeling in my back muslces. Bicep pumps of course hurt. Looked solid most of the day; nice pumped swollen look.