ELROCK’s MitraDopa Experience

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
First of all, I would like to thank @Mike Arnold for creating great products and allowing me to try it first!

This log will consist of a few experiences at the 6-8 cap range with MA Labs new product called MitraDopa. I will also compare it to my old favorites Vicaine.

View attachment 216904

Last edited:
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My first experience with MitraDopa was two days ago. I took it first thing in the morning then head out for a long day at work. I took 7 caps on a completely empty stomach. Then, 35 minutes later I felt it coming on. Mood was boosted, sense of well being and energy. The energy didn’t feel like stimmed up or out stimulation it felt more like smooth natural energy. Socializing with my patients became easier. I did notice some appetite suppression. I felt f ing great! The very positive experience last around 6 hours for me.

I will be buying a bottle today!

Last edited:
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I took 6 caps this morning (2 days post first experience) and I am heading to the gym now. Already feeling the upstick in mood and energy. Put my money where my mouth is and scooped up 2 bottles of MitraDopa! I don’t want this product to go out of stock before I got the chance to order it.

IMG_4304.JPG

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This morning I took another dose of MitraDopa 2 days post previous dose. The last time I used 6 caps and had a great experience. It felt just like the 7 cap dose just slightly less pronounced. If my 7 cap dose was a 9.5 experience then the 6 cap dose was 9.0 for me.

Well, this morning I wanted to find my lowest dose possible with this product so I tried 5 caps. I waited an hour and didn’t really feel much so I added another cap to it. Then it kicked in for me. So my lowest active dose with this product is 6 caps on a empty stomach.

Next time I will try out the full 8 cap dose!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday’s 8 cap dose was a euphoric experience. I haven’t felt that feeling since MA Labs Vicaine. I had the same euphoric feel I get with 2 caps of MA Labs Vicaine.

I worked 8.5 hours yesterday and this was all I took along with a small cold brew coffee. It felt like the effects lasted all day without a noticeable crash. If I had to pin point how long I noticed the MitraDopa I would say for a good 7 hours. That is crazy to me because normally kratom only lasts about 3 hours and Vicaine only lasted 4 hours.

I did notice some dry mouth/cotton mouth and a slightly nauseous feeling, but these side effects went away when I ate a small meal.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So would you say you would stay at 8 caps, or 7 caps is sufficient. Never got to try Vicaine. This seems like a premium extract/product, and at the price point/servings, would not make sense to buy any other extract.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So would you say you would stay at 8 caps, or 7 caps is sufficient. Never got to try Vicaine. This seems like a premium extract/product, and at the price point/servings, would not make sense to buy any other extract.
My sweet spot is 6-7 caps with this product. The euphoria is great on 8 caps, but that can be a bit distracting for work purposes for me. I prefer having a solid mood boost and better focus like what I get from 7 caps. Plus it will make my bottles last a little longer running it at 6 and 7 caps.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yesterday’s 8 cap dose was a euphoric experience. I haven’t felt that feeling since MA Labs Vicaine. I had the same euphoric feel I get with 2 caps of MA Labs Vicaine.

I worked 8.5 hours yesterday and this was all I took along with a small cold brew coffee. It felt like the effects lasted all day without a noticeable crash. If I had to pin point how long I noticed the MitraDopa I would say for a good 7 hours. That is crazy to me because normally kratom only lasts about 3 hours and Vicaine only lasted 4 hours.

I did notice some dry mouth/cotton mouth and a slightly nauseous feeling, but these side effects went away when I ate a small meal.
I was pleasantly surprised by the duration as well. On my first dose, I figured it would last 4 hours at best, not even close! I’ve never had that sustained length through kratom. Ever.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great to see the different logs on Mitrodopa. It provides a much better idea of results and sides, if any, with different people running. That provides valuable real feedback.
It seems everyone that is running it have tried different doses and it’s as advertised.👍
And the only time anyone is noticing any sides is when they dose it a little higher than what their body needs, but a little nausea and dry mouth are not that bad for sides and seems to be quickly alleviated by just lowering the dose.
Seems it’s very effective from 4 up to 7 capsules.
Thanks to everyone running logs for the feedback !!!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
IMG_0047.JPG

I been waiting to use another dose of MitraDopa because I only had 5 caps left in the sample bottle since it only had 32 caps in it. So my bottles arrived yesterday so I took 6 caps about an hour ago. Already feeling the positive mood, sense of well being and some energy. I am heading to the gym and then have some work to finish.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
View attachment 217268
I been waiting to use another dose of MitraDopa because I only had 5 caps left in the sample bottle since it only had 32 caps in it. So my bottles arrived yesterday so I took 6 caps about an hour ago. Already feeling the positive mood, sense of well being and some energy. I am heading to the gym and then have some work to finish.
Excited to see how you like the sleep supp.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Idk why but I never got the alert that you tagged me, I just happened to stumble across the thread on accident lol. Glad I found it!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This morning was an amazing combo! 7 caps of MitraDopa + 100 mg caffeine + 500 mg agmatine + 200 mg black seed extract.

Boosted mood, energizing, killed anxiety and appetite. This lasted about 6 hours and had zero crash.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This morning was an amazing combo! 7 caps of MitraDopa + 100 mg caffeine + 500 mg agmatine + 200 mg black seed extract.

Boosted mood, energizing, killed anxiety and appetite. This lasted about 6 hours and had zero crash.
How many days a week you taking? How was the sleep supp?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How many days a week you taking? How was the sleep supp?
I have been doing MitraDopa every 2-3 days (not taking it on consecutive days in a row). It definitely doesn’t need the agmatine (but I take that daily so I added it in) and the black seed extract (but I use that occasionally so wanted to try it with it).

I tried the 3Z sleep product for the first time last night. I used it at 4.5 grams (two scoops) as the instructions say 1-4 scoops. I took it at 11pm last night and I was sleeping by 11:30pm. It definitely put me out. I did wake up at 3:30 am then went back to sleep soon after that. I had no grogginess this morning so I am very happy about that as I was concerned about that. I will start my log on that product tonight or tomorrow night. I will try it next at 3 scoops.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have been doing MitraDopa every 2-3 days (not taking it on consecutive days in a row). It definitely doesn’t need the agmatine (but I take that daily so I added it in) and the black seed extract (but I use that occasionally so wanted to try it with it).

I tried the 3Z sleep product for the first time last night. I used it at 4.5 grams (two scoops) as the instructions say 1-4 scoops. I took it at 11pm last night and I was sleeping by 11:30pm. It definitely put me out. I did wake up at 3:30 am then went back to sleep soon after that. I had no grogginess this morning so I am very happy about that as I was concerned about that. I will start my log on that product tonight or tomorrow night. I will try it next at 3 scoops.
This is what I'm most interested in, still waiting on my samples. Honestly il probably go straight to 4 scoops as I'm a horrible sleeper and absolutely nothing keeps me out.

I've never been a good sleeper my whole life, but between age 29-33 or 30-33, whenever I broke my ankles and quit life lol. I drank myself to sleep every night, I'm talking 20+ hard drinks and shots + beer many times. It was definitely a low point. And I think I spent so much time passing out drunk that my body has forgotten how to sleep on its own.

I know that sounds a bit ridiculous but I'm almost completely convinced of it. Also doesn't help that my mind is racing 24 hours a day. I'm very chill by appearance, but the wheel is always turning.

If everyone had a theme song playing in their head, mine would be that circus music lol

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is what I'm most interested in, still waiting on my samples. Honestly il probably go straight to 4 scoops as I'm a horrible sleeper and absolutely nothing keeps me out.

I've never been a good sleeper my whole life, but between age 29-33 or 30-33, whenever I broke my ankles and quit life lol. I drank myself to sleep every night, I'm talking 20+ hard drinks and shots + beer many times. It was definitely a low point. And I think I spent so much time passing out drunk that my body has forgotten how to sleep on its own.

I know that sounds a bit ridiculous but I'm almost completely convinced of it. Also doesn't help that my mind is racing 24 hours a day. I'm very chill by appearance, but the wheel is always turning.

If everyone had a theme song playing in their head, mine would be that circus music lol
Look into agomelatine. It’s pretty good at restoring sleep/sleep cycle. It’s a melatonin receptor agonist, much better than synthetic melatonin. Plus add BPC157. I’m sure you could restore your brain.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Look into agomelatine. It’s pretty good at restoring sleep/sleep cycle. It’s a melatonin receptor agonist, much better than synthetic melatonin. Plus add BPC157. I’m sure you could restore your brain.
Ive used a good amount of bpc, no effect on sleep. Il look into the other thing

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The thing is, I don't completely think it's about restoring things as I have never been a good sleeper to begin with. Even as a child, 6 hrs was about it for every night. It just got worse after that period I mentioned above.

I can always fall asleep no problem. But I rarely stay asleep more then 2-3 hours at a time. Most nights I wake up 4-5 times.

I can mid day nap like a champ tho lol.

As of the past few days I've found myself crashing out after work if I don't go to the gym. I get about a 20-30min nap and then after dinner about 9 I fall asleep and wake up around 1230-1

Back to bed around 230 and up at 6.

So that's something new. As out of the schedule is that just sounded like overall it's way more sleep than I'm used to

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Last night I did 4.5 grams of the 3Zs sleep product so just slightly over 2 scoops. It was very calming & relaxing! It was mentally and physically relaxing. It put me out in 30 mins flat. I did wake up once in the middle of the night, but fell right back to sleep. I am feeling good this morning. No grogginess at this dose. So far I am liking this sleep product!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Last night I did 4.5 grams of the 3Zs sleep product so just slightly over 2 scoops. It was very calming & relaxing! It was mentally and physically relaxing. It put me out in 30 mins flat. I did wake up once in the middle of the night, but fell right back to sleep. I am feeling good this morning. No grogginess at this dose. So far I am liking this sleep product!
Awesome!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am going to close out this product review log with some ratings for MitraDopa.

Mood Improvement: 10/10 this product shined here. The mood improvements are unbelievable at the 6-8 cap dose.

Euphoria: 10/10 this product at 8 caps hits euphoria levels equal to MA Vicaine did.

Energy: 10/10 when I used this product at 7 caps the energy lasted 6 plus hours.

Focus: 9/10 great nootropic like focus at the 6-7 cap dose. When I used 8 caps I didn’t focus as well because I felt too good to focus lol

Convenience: 10/10 as this is a capsule kratom extract product so no more chugging down bad tasting kratom.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am going to close out this product review log with some ratings for MitraDopa.

Mood Improvement: 10/10 this product shined here. The mood improvements are unbelievable at the 6-8 cap dose.

Euphoria: 10/10 this product at 8 caps hits euphoria levels equal to MA Vicaine did.

Energy: 10/10 when I used this product at 7 caps the energy lasted 6 plus hours.

Focus: 9/10 great nootropic like focus at the 6-7 cap dose. When I used 8 caps I didn’t focus as well because I felt too good to focus lol

Convenience: 10/10 as this is a capsule kratom extract product so no more chugging down bad tasting kratom.
Almost all 10/10s! Sounds like it treated you well!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Awesome review! Thanks so much! This makes me very happy. :)

Stachio

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Focus: 9/10 great nootropic like focus at the 6-7
cap dose. When I used 8 caps I didn’t focus as well because I felt too good to focus lol

Awesome review!!

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Would you say at 6-7 caps this would be appropriate for academic purposes, like pre-exam?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would you say at 6-7 caps this would be appropriate for academic purposes, like pre-exam?
If you are a Kratom user, I would personally recommend the full serving. If not a Kratom user, go with 6 caps.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will be scooping up another bottle of this just to stock up on their Labor Day sale!