Ed after cycle

Kristijan1919

Awards
Hello guys, so i have 3 cycles under my belt and after the last one i have ed and lower sex drive. I used 500mg test e weekly for 10 weeks and lgd 8 weeks. Now im in week 5 on pct and im doing clomid first 10 days 100 and then 50mg and nolva first 10 days 40mg then 20. In the middle of the pct i could get it up but it is taking time, but now i cant get get it fully up. I learned my lesson and i will never take steroids again. I will do everything to get my erections back. Will i get back to normal, does someone has experienced this too?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hello guys, so i have 3 cycles under my belt and after the last one i have ed and lower sex drive. I used 500mg test e weekly for 10 weeks and lgd 8 weeks. Now im in week 5 on pct and im doing clomid first 10 days 100 and then 50mg and nolva first 10 days 40mg then 20. In the middle of the pct i could get it up but it is taking time, but now i cant get get it fully up. I learned my lesson and i will never take steroids again. I will do everything to get my erections back. Will i get back to normal, does someone has experienced this too?

I not only had total ed post cycle, i had it on cycle. Any type of hormone manipulation has the ability to destroy libido, and more often than not it does.

Especially since you are on heavy doses of synthetic estrogens (serms) you can expect problems.

Just focus on restoring your natty production.

After a while, after all the drugs leave your system and your body is up and running on its own as it should be, things will almost certainly go back to normal.

But as long as the drugs are in your system, be it steroids, serms, AIs...there is a high possibility of experiencing issues.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sounds like a job for sustain alpha!!!!

Kristijan1919

Awards
I not only had total ed post cycle, i had it on cycle. Any type of hormone manipulation has the ability to destroy libido, and more often than not it does.

Especially since you are on heavy doses of synthetic estrogens (serms) you can expect problems.

Just focus on restoring your natty production.

After a while, after all the drugs leave your system and your body is up and running on its own as it should be, things will almost certainly go back to normal.

But as long as the drugs are in your system, be it steroids, serms, AIs...there is a high possibility of experiencing issues.
maybe 2 weeks before my last injection i started noticing my libido went down and i had ed. idk what to do i think i have to do treatment with hcg for few weeks, but first i will wait few months after my pct and if my ed is not improved im taking hcg 1500iu every week for 8 weeks and maybe add some clomid. im 20 years old and if my dick is not working idk what should i do this is really fucked up.