Ecklonia Cava Solo

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I used Seanol a couple times. Honestly I was a bit disappointed. I measured blood glucose and kept an eye on body comp + training performance and didn't note a ton. I was taking 1200mg a day.

I think the research still looks pretty interesting so I wouldn't dissuade anyone from trying, it just didn't seem to be worth the price for me personally. If it was cheaper I'd give it a shot again and play around with how/when, but right now just not as feasible or worth it (again for me personally).

https://www.clinicaleducation.org/documents/Overview-of-Seanol.pdf

Check the above for a decent overview or you can find a decent bit of studies searching around.

THEstudent

Awards
I used Seanol a couple times. Honestly I was a bit disappointed. I measured blood glucose and kept an eye on body comp + training performance and didn't note a ton. I was taking 1200mg a day.

I think the research still looks pretty interesting so I wouldn't dissuade anyone from trying, it just didn't seem to be worth the price for me personally. If it was cheaper I'd give it a shot again and play around with how/when, but right now just not as feasible or worth it (again for me personally).

https://www.clinicaleducation.org/documents/Overview-of-Seanol.pdf

Check the above for a decent overview or you can find a decent bit of studies searching around.
Seanol is not the brand of ecklonia kava you want. The actual one you want to use is made by Marine Technology Corporation.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Seanol is not the brand of ecklonia kava you want. The actual one you want to use is made by Marine Technology Corporation.
Interesting. Any particular reason and brands to look at?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get this in Australia really cheap via eBay in bulk, I just take 2-3G and definitely noticed effects like endurance etc

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just took first capsule today with lunch. Lost 10 pounds of fat and the bald spot on my head already filled in. Yes!
Check to see if you also grew hair in areas you usually don't have hair.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
im doing it solo, eventually will be tolerance mapping with it. ive started out at 2x300mg of 50% extract from marine. i noticed an improved pump, less muscle aches, and distinctive libido improvements beyond the circulation that is said to be responsible therefor. no issues with tolerability. im inspired by the testimony of 2-3 grams a day. i have 90% on hand. will be increasing dose soon

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 4
banjobounce Supplements 0
ws65 Supplements 37
emiliozapata Supplements 21
Supplements 2