ECA stack & drug tests

Imickeyd

Awards
I get drug tested often. I was wondering if anyone has failed while taking ephedrine. I read a few different things but was wondering if anyone had 1st hand experience

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope. What is the test for? It’s legal in the form of bronkaid so they couldn’t really do anything unless it’s some sort of athletic testing

Imickeyd

Awards
Nope. What is the test for? It’s legal in the form of bronkaid so they couldn’t really do anything unless it’s some sort of athletic testing
Outpatient rehab for a former drinking problem. No drug use but don't want to raise any suspicions either. I know the test covers probably everything one would be in rehab for. I bought exactly that, bronkaid, a few months back. Been doing yohimbine for awhile but wanted to switch it up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I get drug tested often. I was wondering if anyone has failed while taking ephedrine. I read a few different things but was wondering if anyone had 1st hand experience
when i worked for international paper they used to send a team of nurses in every week to do random drug tests, i was doing eca frequently back then and never popped positive.

Imickeyd

Awards
when i worked for international paper they used to send a team of nurses in every week to do random drug tests, i was doing eca frequently back then and never popped positive.
Thank you sir