Eating like crap on the weekends :(

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Anyone find them selves, either bulking or dieting not eating properly on the weekends?..... During the week I keep a very good eating schedule 6-7 meals a day, but on the weekend I find myself eating maybe only 4 times a day. There is just to much stuff going on during the weekend now that spring has arrived.... It kind of makes me feel like >:trout:

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
I manage to keep it together 98% of the time when dieting (Which I rarely do anyway) bulking is probably more like 90%....It's hard to talk yourself out of that piece of apple pie when you've just been so sucessful talking yourself into it (well, I AM bulking so it's not THAT big of a deal)...Then I end up shamefully walking my fat ass on the treadmill mourning that fateful day with the apple pie.....like Snow White, except just the apple and no pie....and no midgets...or the evil queen....wish I had a magic mirror though.

I'm gonna go ahead and shut up now.:run:

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
It's hard to talk yourself out of that piece of apple pie when you've just been so sucessful talking yourself into it (well, I AM bulking so it's not THAT big of a deal)...Then I end up shamefully walking my fat ass on the treadmill mourning that fateful day with the apple pie.....like Snow White, except just the apple and no pie....and no midgets...or the evil queen....wish I had a magic mirror though.

:icon_lol:

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
like Snow White, except just the apple and no pie....and no midgets...or the evil queen....wish I had a magic mirror though.

:icon_lol: :rofl: :hammer: I don't care who you are, that there was some funny sh**

HeIsLegend

Awards
yeah and sometimes i eat out with friends at restaraunts which makes me feel like crap after i eat but its the weekend somehow im sure this can be controlled

civicsiebp

Awards
yeah and sometimes i eat out with friends at restaraunts which makes me feel like crap after i eat but its the weekend somehow im sure this can be controlled
Yup. Peer pressure can be rough sometimes especially when your friends eat like crap

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Or in my case I eat clean on the weekdays and talk about how lean I want to be (lean bulk). The on the weekends I get scared that I am losing too much weight and then eat bad. Constant domino effect haha.

darkpoet3113

Awards
i used to eat like **** on the weekends... this bulk i changed thats, gain were much better.
cheers,
darkpeot3113

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I used to do it, but it's just not worth it. I'd work my ass off all week and then mess it all up on the weekend. I finally got tired of setting myself back and stopped.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I used to do it, but it's just not worth it. I'd work my ass off all week and then mess it all up on the weekend. I finally got tired of setting myself back and stopped.
Thats like me now. I keep going to the university gym and I get coerced into playing basketball. Anyone who knows me knows I am FULLLLLL speed the entire time so I end up skipping a small workout to do high intensity cardio :(. Not good for an ecto like myself :(.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I eat whatever i want on weekends but I have more time for cardio. I still track the weekends and it's weird but most weekend I am in calorie deficet while weekdays calorie surplus. the one think i do keep constant is to get my protein I just allow myself more sugars and fat but since i do so much cardio probablly at least 1.5 hours on the weekends I'm ok.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Besides BB I love my smoker and BBQ. Why shouldnt I be able to enjoy both. No more cutting for summer for me! Summer is the time to bulk. Ribs, chicken,turkey, burgers. I just got a new hammock for my B-day. I am going to pitch a tent by the lake and sleep and eat all freakin day. Thinking about bringing my bench and dumbells...tomorrow is back day. \

Life is good.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Speaking of all this. I ate GREAT tonight when my roommates parents took me out to dinner. Minus the damn strawberry shortcake with three layers of ice cream they decided to order with 4 spoons :(.. BASTARDS THEY KNOW I EAT FAST SO I ENDED UP EATING MOST OF IT!!