Eat your veggies or you'll get hi Estrogen Jr.

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
But mom I hate broccoli......

Is it true, IC3 can lower estrogen, so two servings of veggies hi in ic3 can cut e by as much as 50%?

"Cabbage is a good testosterone food because it is packed with IC3 (indole-3-carbinol), a phyto-chemical that is a real testosterone booster by dramaticall increasing its levels.

Rockefeller University Hospital gave 500 men doses of testosterone food chemical known as IC3 and estrogen levels were cut by 50% while testosterone levels were boosted.

Brussels sprouts are another healthy testosterone food, because like other cruciferous vegetables, they have the same effect as cabbage on a man’s normal testosterone level. It only takes two servings of this type of testosterone food to do the job.

You can always make changes to your diet to include the testosterone food of your choice. But if you prefer, you can substitute it with supplements. Instead of a testosterone food that has IC3, you can take 300 mg of DIM, or diindolin, which has the same effect on your body.

But some might call that cheating ..."

Testosterone Food

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I'm still researching all of this, because I was a big soy eater before, maybe have been my problem. Here is a link from the UK, Seemed to have promise, still looking for data, will keep you updated to what I find...

BBC NEWS | UK | Northern Ireland | Soya 'link' to male infertility

and this from the same Doc.

Is Soya Really So Good For You (from The Argus)

I know one year I ate allot of Soy products and I didn’t make any gains that year. I would actually lose strength. That’s what I get for trying to be a vegetarian. At least now if I don’t get stronger on an exercise I don’t go down in strength.