early superbowl picks

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Indy over Philly

I'm still thinking there will be an unexpected darkhorse like in recent years. Seattle is gonna be really good, the Raiders also revamped the entire defense, the Cardinals have actually stockpiled a few good players and they have a great coach. The Vikings are a team that intrigues me. They can look unbeatable for a while, but they self-destruct, watch out if they can maintain their good level of play for the entire year.

gosox

Awards
indy will never take the pats we own them and the cowboys are gonna be interesting, it usually only takes parcells a little while and then his teams do some damage, but he hasnt done ish without my boy bill b aka the genius

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If the freakin Browns don't make the play-offs, I am switching to a Bengals fan.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
BUCS BABY BUCS!!! (Im thinking Steelers too)

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Broncos will win it all, easily. Jake the Snake is completely comfortable with the offense, we have a stable of great running backs and our Defense will dominate all who oppose it.

michaelton

Board Supporter
Awards
Indianapolis.

Looks like it's almost time to bust out the Peyton Manning avatar.

gosox

Awards
r u for real peytons heart pumps koolaid, my boys 'll hit him in the mouth and he'll start cryin to the officials again, havent you guys learned anything,P A T S, pats pats pats!

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
This is the year that Tom Brady gets busted with 3 hookers and kilo of Coke before a game:D

gosox

Awards
we got rohan davey on the back burner he just toar up the world league, but brady is my boy though

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Redskins fan here
but I'm thinking Eagles - Colts

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
we got rohan davey on the back burner he just toar up the world league, but brady is my boy though
I think he'll be a very good QB when/if he gets a chance. Big, strong, athletic, and has good passing touch. You'll be glad you have him if Brady gets hurt. I was hoping the 49ers would draft him in the 3rd round, but they seem to lack intelligent people these days.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Going to have to go with the Pats again, but it is June so who the hell knows. Come to think of it who cares. Let's enjoy the Summer first. ;)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I take it back - Eagles - Titans

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Damn bunch of Homers.... Hawks - Indy The SeeeeeaaaaHawks taking it. (ps Im from Seattle)
Sage

size

Awards
  • Established
For those who are involved, here are the odds:
Odds to Win Super Bowl XXXIX

Team Current
Philadelphia Eagles 7/2
Oakland Raiders 20/1
St. Louis Rams 7/1
Pittsburgh Steelers 20/1
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 10/1
Green Bay Packers 7/1
Miami Dolphins 17/1
New York Jets 20/1
New York Giants 25/1
Atlanta Falcons 17/1
San Francisco 49ers 25/1
Tennessee Titans 8/1
Indianapolis Colts 8/1

Denver Broncos 10/1
New England Patriots 4/1
New Orleans Saints 35/1
Kansas City Chiefs 7/1
Cleveland Browns 40/1
Washington Redskins 10/1
Dallas Cowboys 15/1
San Diego Chargers 90/1
Buffalo Bills 25/1
Baltimore Ravens 10/1
Minnesota Vikings 7/1
Chicago Bears 35/1
Seattle Seahawks 15/1
Carolina Panthers 12/1
Jacksonville Jaguars 30/1
Arizona Cardinals 100/1
Detroit Lions 60/1
Cincinnati Bengals 30/1
Houston Texans 60/1

PC1

The Patriots SHOULD be better this season than last. I love the season opener V the Colts @ the Razor...............

SHOULD be a great football season!

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The Patriots SHOULD be better this season than last. I love the season opener V the Colts @ the Razor...............

SHOULD be a great football season!

I figured this thread would sniff out PC-1...What's up,how have you been...I will probably be at the Bodybuilding show in Bellingham Ma..July 10th in the afternoon for pre-judging,if your bored with nothing to do come check it out... :thumbsup:

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
ATL Baby!! This is the year of the dirty bird I can feel it. There's only so many 3-13 seasons I can sit thru. Seattle was my underdog pick last year and they screwed me royally. Holmgren better get his act together.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
GB at 7-1 is an aweful line. John Clayton's Power 10 is pretty solid. Had NE on top, followed by (lets see if i can recall) Philly and Colts. Seattle at #6 (hehe)
Sage

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think about the Redskins. They always seem to get good players and they end up falling short of making the play-offs. They are stacked offensively, and Brunell is a good QB, but I still don't see them getting too far unless they get better at stopping the run and putting heat on the QB.

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
I think Joe Gibbs being back at the helm of that team is really going to put a spark into them. And that's coming from one of the biggest Spurrier fans alive. (dodges tomatoes) As long as the O-Line can keep Brunell from having to run for his life and the D can linger around the middle of the pack I think they can do some damage.

gosox

Awards
im interested to see how brunel plays, and gibs is the only guy i see maybe giving billyb a run for coach of the year

PC1

Looking great in your pic MaDmaN! Damn!

Been really busy at work. Training early AM and that's going well though, and life overall is good, no complaints!

I'm familiar with Bellingham, I'd love to finally meet you one of these days but right now is tough, we're too understaffed at work to even take a decent vacation this summer.

Fall should be better!

I figured this thread would sniff out PC-1...What's up,how have you been...I will probably be at the Bodybuilding show in Bellingham Ma..July 10th in the afternoon for pre-judging,if your bored with nothing to do come check it out... :thumbsup:

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey PC that pic was 20lbs ago I need to update that pic....Im sure we will hook up at some point....Pat's are lookin good..I also think Seattle will turn some heads this year..

PC1

Ugh! The Pats were just STUFFED by the Bengals........... I swear they didn't even show up for the game.

After beating the Eagles pretty easily last week, they probably thought they could waltz their way to the superbowl this year. If I was Brady and even Rohan, I'd be PISSED at their offensive line. Both QB's took some bad shots during the game. On some of those plays, the line looked as if their heads were up their asses. Just unforgiveable.

I forget the guy's name but the Bengal's starting QB looked VERY impressive.

ALSO..... I keep WANTING Rohan Davey to put it together and have a good half.... or even a good quarter. So far anyway it isn't happening.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
I didnt hear or see anything about that game. I just threw Kitna's name out there to be stupid.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
Ugh! The Pats were just STUFFED by the Bengals........... I swear they didn't even show up for the game.

After beating the Eagles pretty easily last week, they probably thought they could waltz their way to the superbowl this year. If I was Brady and even Rohan, I'd be PISSED at their offensive line. Both QB's took some bad shots during the game. On some of those plays, the line looked as if their heads were up their asses. Just unforgiveable.

I forget the guy's name but the Bengal's starting QB looked VERY impressive.

ALSO..... I keep WANTING Rohan Davey to put it together and have a good half.... or even a good quarter. So far anyway it isn't happening.
That was ugly. I hope they can get it together before the season starts. I just read in the paper that Ty Law was pissed again because he didn't get a 100,000 training camp bonus. The offensive line look horrible and our defense didn't look that much better. I thought Rohan was going to be much better based on what he was doing in Europe.