Dylan Gemelli gets HELLA RIPPED with Helladrol...

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
Werd bro, shredded you are!

Im planning on adding osta to my next "pct". Speaking of pct in quotes, if you are truly recovering after 4 weeks on ostarine, combined with the further progress you made, then everyone with the cash should be looking forward to their cycle's pct, which likely has less sides than the cycle itself.

What Im getting at is the question we all want answered about SARMs.... Do they themselves cause shutdown? Unless these androgen receptor agonists are somehow specific to the ones in muscle (and dont bind to the CNS receptors that regulate FSH/LH release and subsequent ENDOGENOUS testosterone production) I would think that SARMs HAVE to cause shutdown to some degree. The question is to what degree? If it is possible (perhaps with the SERMs on board) to kick your boys back into gear even a little while on a SARM, then thats almost as awesome as the drug causing no shutdown at all. The only difference might be an additional "mini PCT" with no SARMs, after the first fun PCT with SARMs. Not trying to be a buzzkill, your results are a true testament to the potential for SARMs.

Greek yogurt is an amazing delight ive stumbled across this year... Actually my gf was eating it and i instinctively checked the protein content on the back... **** eating grin... Anyway, i like to add a few cashews or almonds to plain (or vanilla if im really splurging). This combo is one of the only things that consistantly staves off my late night munchies. Ie, its very filling!

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
thanks so much for the support bro... i always appreciate it... if you ever need help along the way, let me know

Just read the whole thing from start to finish bro. Your results have been seriously incredible! One of the best runs I've ever seen! I'm on my first cycle of h-drol right now, half way through my 2nd weak and can only hope to get something close to what you have achieved man.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the support bro! SARMS can be suppressive but they affect everyone differently... I have always had a lot of extra testosterone and I think that may have something to do with it... I honestly believe that using torem instead of nolva or clomid has been a big deal in my recovery as well... Torem is just so much better than the other two... I have been extremely happy with the results... Now, after my pct I am going to run the triple SARM stack and then will run a mini pct... A full pct is not needed but a mini is definite... The good thing about SARMS is the recovery time is quick, if any is needed... If you run your dosing properly to correspond with how your body reacts to it, then you should recover quickly... I am a firm believer in SARMS but like any other thing you run, things affect all of us differently... I am just happy I have responded well to it! You just have to watch it and if you experience any sides or extra suppression you need to be smart and lower your dosing...

Man, greek yogurt is my go to food in my diet... Its my secret weapon bro... I absolutely love it... you can really do so much with it... im putting them in my protein shakes in the blender now too... Its a nice addition because I really just use water, the powder and ice so that gives them a little extra flavor and a big spike in protein...

Werd bro, shredded you are!

Im planning on adding osta to my next "pct". Speaking of pct in quotes, if you are truly recovering after 4 weeks on ostarine, combined with the further progress you made, then everyone with the cash should be looking forward to their cycle's pct, which likely has less sides than the cycle itself.

What Im getting at is the question we all want answered about SARMs.... Do they themselves cause shutdown? Unless these androgen receptor agonists are somehow specific to the ones in muscle (and dont bind to the CNS receptors that regulate FSH/LH release and subsequent ENDOGENOUS testosterone production) I would think that SARMs HAVE to cause shutdown to some degree. The question is to what degree? If it is possible (perhaps with the SERMs on board) to kick your boys back into gear even a little while on a SARM, then thats almost as awesome as the drug causing no shutdown at all. The only difference might be an additional "mini PCT" with no SARMs, after the first fun PCT with SARMs. Not trying to be a buzzkill, your results are a true testament to the potential for SARMs.

Greek yogurt is an amazing delight ive stumbled across this year... Actually my gf was eating it and i instinctively checked the protein content on the back... **** eating grin... Anyway, i like to add a few cashews or almonds to plain (or vanilla if im really splurging). This combo is one of the only things that consistantly staves off my late night munchies. Ie, its very filling!

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
PCT week 4 Day 2... Today I am the king of VASCULARITY...

I just couldn't help but posting new pics today... Today was absolutely incredible... You know, I felt very "light" today... I was a little worried when I got up this morning because I thought maybe I lost a little size overnight or something... Very much stupid paranoia on my part! Yesterday, for some reason, I was overly hungry and althought I ate the normal 3500 calories and 450 grams of protein, I should have probably had more... When you have days where you are overly hungry and your not taking anything to cause that, that generally means, for some reason, your metabolism is working extra hard and burning at a quicker rate so in turn, I should have eaten a bit more... I am a bit stubborn with things like this but you have to listen to your body... I think because I kicked my cardio even higher, that it is obviously kicked my metabolism up... ANYWAY, so today after cardio, when first looking in the mirror, I was a lot more pleased with my size... Plus my weight was still good at 187... After my first two lifts, I COULDN'T BELIEVE what I was seeing... Everything on me was looking huge... So I am about halfway through the workout, just killin it, and the power goes out! They make us leave the gym in the middle of one of my best workouts... I WAS PI$$ED off! So I have to go to the YMCA of all places to finish my workout... They charged me $10 for like an hour! HOWEVER, in typical NTBM fashion, I straight KILLED THAT $HIT... The pictures I have from today will show that... I did shoulders and biceps today... I was curling 105 curl bar today 4 x 10's... Killing it on the smith machine shoulder press 185 4 x 10's... There was a point in time where I was doing single arm side dumbbells curls where you could seriously see every vein in my body... It blew me away... It was borderline scary but so sweet at the same time... I am so stoked after todays workout... I am extremely pleased right now and will just keep pushing harder and harder! As always, you feedback is much appreciated!!

Make sure to check out the vascularity in my abs, shoulders and arms... Its absolutely insane today... Im feeling great!!

Attachments

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
Just straight up shredded man. Vascularity is just insane!!! I can definitely tell a difference in the newer pictures from the pictures at the start of your log.

Castor87

Castor87

Awards
thanks so much for the support bro... i always appreciate it... if you ever need help along the way, let me know
No worries mate, always happy to offer it where it's deserved! PM'ed you btw.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
PCT Week 4 Day 4

So, I have to word this properly... I changed my "brand" of osta yesterday to the one I had originally wanted... I can honestly say, that in the last two days since switching, I have noticed a big change in strength and endurance... My energy has been crazy good lately as it is, but since I made the switch, it has gotten even greater... I did back and traps yesterday and it was just an amazing workout... My traps and rear delts were so strong... I was ripping up lateral raises with 45 pound dumbbells and all of my back lifts were going up... TODAYS WORKOUT WAS EVEN BETTER... Today I did chest and triceps... My bench press is still steady... I am repping 205 x 10's on that but my others lifts were so on point... You know, most of us always have to tendency to push just a little harder on chest and for me especially because its probably my weakest area... So, that in turn affects my tricep workout... Trust me, I still GO HARD but I just don't have as much for them when I do chest with it... Today was a totally different story... I started a different tricep workout today and it was so awesome... I started with free weight dips... I had three 45 pound plates on my lap for sets of 20 and my tri's looked like they were coming out of my skin... All of my other tricep lifts were the strongest they have ever been... My chest workout was awesome... I have been working "negatives" into my workouts lately... at least one lift per body part per week... Its good to mix them in and get that eccentric contraction to shock your body... I did some 75 lb. dumbbell bench negatives and it tore my chest to shreds... I have the ultimate burn in both these areas right now and its awesome... My vascularity was through the roof as you will be able to see by the pics I am posting... Only 3 more days until the TRIPLE SARM STACK... I am really excited!! As always, leave your feedback for me!! Thanks for all the support!!

Attachments

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my god dylan... you still impressing me lol.

Castor87

Castor87

Awards
Your midsection just keeps getting tighter bro it's insane! How much of a difference do you think having such a high protein intake makes? I always feel best on AT LEAST 2g/lb

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking great Dylan!

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
have you been pretty lean your whole life? Kinda curious what you looked like a few years ago lol

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
i appreciate it bro!! its a huge deal for the higher protein because its building muscle... also my fat intake is so low... abdominals are muscles and obliques are muscles, just like anything else... take away the fat and add the extra protein and the muscle size increases... so there's more definition... im actually way over 2g/lb now... i weight almost 190 so 380 would seem about right... but I am at about 450 a day... its spaced out so evenly that it works well... it has to be spaced out properly...

Your midsection just keeps getting tighter bro it's insane! How much of a difference do you think having such a high protein intake makes? I always feel best on AT LEAST 2g/lb

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
ive been pretty lean... i was a 4 sport athlete in high school and played college basketball... so i was lean but my diet was terrible... then I started modeling and it was like a diet full of drugs and alcohol so yeah i was lean but not the right kind... I've always good definition because im a runner but nothing like now... with a cleaner lifestyle and cleaner eating, this is what i am able to accomplish... it takes a lot of dedication to get this but its so worth it!

have you been pretty lean your whole life? Kinda curious what you looked like a few years ago lol

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
ive been pretty lean... i was a 4 sport athlete in high school and played college basketball... so i was lean but my diet was terrible... then I started modeling and it was like a diet full of drugs and alcohol so yeah i was lean but not the right kind... I've always good definition because im a runner but nothing like now... with a cleaner lifestyle and cleaner eating, this is what i am able to accomplish... it takes a lot of dedication to get this but its so worth it!
nice man a lot of hard work for sure. It's interesting because I was a runner in high school and was always pretty skinny but my body fat was never super low prob around 10% or so... I was trying to recomp for a while but I am still not satisfied with my size so im bulking now lol.. You have some good diet tips thanks for all the help. I'm actually a nutritional science major so I've learned about all the biochemistry of the food we eat and how it works in the body but putting it into action to build a good body is a whole different animal. Good work man.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
i appreciate it bro... you know, i absolutely love studying nutrition... ive been studying it for over 10 years and its taken me quite a long time to formulate the perfect mass builder while still being lean... i mean i have tried so many different things, but i finally think i nailed it down... plus ive just gotten a lot stricter in terms of sugars, carbs, sodium and fats... those are killers for the shred... plus all the drinking and late night pizza is not good either! =) i cut all that out and just stepped up everything hardcore man... its a lot of effort but it is so worth it... ive never been this happy or felt this good... im turning 30 in two weeks and i feel way better than i did at 20... im in the best shape of my life at 30... crazy but f'ng sweet!

nice man a lot of hard work for sure. It's interesting because I was a runner in high school and was always pretty skinny but my body fat was never super low prob around 10% or so... I was trying to recomp for a while but I am still not satisfied with my size so im bulking now lol.. You have some good diet tips thanks for all the help. I'm actually a nutritional science major so I've learned about all the biochemistry of the food we eat and how it works in the body but putting it into action to build a good body is a whole different animal. Good work man.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mean progress man! Love hearing these kinds of stories!

Castor87

Castor87

Awards
i appreciate it bro!! its a huge deal for the higher protein because its building muscle... also my fat intake is so low... abdominals are muscles and obliques are muscles, just like anything else... take away the fat and add the extra protein and the muscle size increases... so there's more definition... im actually way over 2g/lb now... i weight almost 190 so 380 would seem about right... but I am at about 450 a day... its spaced out so evenly that it works well... it has to be spaced out properly...
That's exactly how I prepped for my last show man, I was about 2.5-3g/lb protein with REAL low fat. Worked so well man, better than anything I've ever done. I'm just a little scared to go back to a real low fat intake I guess because of my low test issues... I guess though you can't break what's already broken haha

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's exactly how I prepped for my last show man, I was about 2.5-3g/lb protein with REAL low fat. Worked so well man, better than anything I've ever done. I'm just a little scared to go back to a real low fat intake I guess because of my low test issues... I guess though you can't break what's already broken haha
Haha. Yea well thats the theory on low fat on on the ph. No need fats for hormone production as your body won't be making any anyway. Granted you need fat for digestion and bodyfat composition. But yea low cal will get you where you want to be.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks bro... ive definitely come a long way!
I'll be running osta and s4 soon as well. As soon as I get back to japan I will be running it. I just decided lol. You dosing at 75mgs a day 5/2? Or starting off lower?

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
start with taking the hcgenerate and see how that does for you and we will go from there...

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
im doing osta 25mg a day... and s4 will be 50mg a day and gw is 10 mg a day... im going to go 7 days a week at first... if s4 gives any vision sides i'll go 5 on 2 off... im thinking at 50 it will be all good... sarms are a little different... raising the dose too high really only causes problems and doesn't give any increase in gains... there's a certain sweet spot on them...

I'll be running osta and s4 soon as well. As soon as I get back to japan I will be running it. I just decided lol. You dosing at 75mgs a day 5/2? Or starting off lower?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im doing osta 25mg a day... and s4 will be 50mg a day and gw is 10 mg a day... im going to go 7 days a week at first... if s4 gives any vision sides i'll go 5 on 2 off... im thinking at 50 it will be all good... sarms are a little different... raising the dose too high really only causes problems and doesn't give any increase in gains... there's a certain sweet spot on them...
Sounds good. I will be running them along side some bridge before running the ultimate stack of shredding. Hehe.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
So Dylan, can I start thinking of you as a smart Zoolander? :D

ManBeast

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
PCT Week 4 Day 5

Today when I woke up I just felt awesome... I was looking extremely vascular from the start... My endurance has always been awesome, but lately it has been so sweet... I feel like my energy levels are continually rising and that is just awesome... I really can tell I am recovering well from the cycle... So, I weighed in at 188 today... Right about where I was at the end of my cycle... You know its funny because I am so scared to lose weight but I still have my old mentality where when the scale goes up I get scared too... I know, its just the way I am wired... I absolutely killed it on the cardio today... So my cardio is as follows... I do 5.75 miles at 8.5 mph... about 40 minutes... Then I stairclimb on level 13 for 20 minutes and then the elliptical for 2 miles on level 8... So its roughly a 1700 calorie burn... Absolutely great today and then today is also shoulders and biceps day... Anytime shoulders is involved, its definitely my favorite and definitely my strongest... I mixed it up a bit today... I have been killing it on dumbbell shoulder presses but today I decided to do alternating arm dumbbell presses, which are extremely hard at high weight but just after one set my veins were about to pop out of my body and my shoulders were looking huge... So I mixed those in... I was wide grip curling 100 on the curl bar for sets of ten... I ripped up the single arm towards the body side curls with 80 lb. dumbbells... I love that because that makes my veins pop and I look like an animal... I did some negatives again today on dumbbell curls... I really feel like throwing in those negatives at least one lift a workout is showing results... I also added some one armed shoulder presses on the calf raise machine... there is so much resistance on that machine that it gives such a burn... It was really sweet... My strength was just sweet and its just growing... Its sweet because after that amount of cardio I feel like my energy just rises for my lifting... Its sweet! So I am really happy with how its going and am so stoked for the SUPER SARM STACK starting Monday... Thanks for all the support!! I always appreciate every bit of it and it just motivates me to work even harder!! Here are some pics from today!

Attachments

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Some day I will have that many veins visable. Brutal vascularity job well done.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Looking lean bro! You're at the point where I would start focusing on putting on mass but I would probably want to keep dropping the bodyfat too. It is a tough call lol. Osta has definitely been calling my name, probably going to test it out in the near future so I'll be subbed to your post to make sure the sides aren't a problem. Good luck!

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
thanks bro... well ive already put on 15lbs. since the start of my cycle... so I am really happy with that... I always want to add size but staying lean is a must as well... definitely follow along on the sarms log... Should be a great run!!

Looking lean bro! You're at the point where I would start focusing on putting on mass but I would probably want to keep dropping the bodyfat too. It is a tough call lol. Osta has definitely been calling my name, probably going to test it out in the near future so I'll be subbed to your post to make sure the sides aren't a problem. Good luck!

kansui

kansui

Awards
Shoulders are getting massive mate... They really stand out!! You keep pushing harder.. I don't know how much harder you can possibly go.. Lol.
I like the positivity of your posts and your right, it all comes down to hard work.
Looks like you got the genes to do a massive bulk.. Is it on the cards one day?
This was a great log.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
really appreciate the comments bro... lolll i know, sometimes i do wonder if i can go any harder but then when i get in the gym, something just clicks bro and i just get so f'ng pumped up... =) for me, i always want to get bigger but it has to be a shredded big... i managed to do 15lbs on this cycle so i think i can still always make more progress in that regards... there are a bunch of people that have massive size and huge shred so i know its possible... im just going to keep going for that... we will see how well the sarm stack goes and that is going to lead me into an ultradrol and trenazone cycle, which i am expecting to put on more size... thanks again for the compliments!

Shoulders are getting massive mate... They really stand out!! You keep pushing harder.. I don't know how much harder you can possibly go.. Lol.
I like the positivity of your posts and your right, it all comes down to hard work.
Looks like you got the genes to do a massive bulk.. Is it on the cards one day?
This was a great log.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
FINAL DAY OF PCT... A VERY BIG SUCCESS!!

So technically tomorrow is my last day of PCT but today is my last lifting day and tomorrow is just a cardio day... This entire cycle has just been a joy to run... First, I would like to thank everyone for their support and wonderful encouragement and compliments throughout... It just gives me more motivation when I have good people following along and being supportive, so I thank you all for that...

So, today's workout was back and traps... Cardio was just awesome again today... Energy levels are excellent and I am really happy with that... I always love traps day because I get a nice swell in my traps immediately and I get a lot of vascularity going on in this workout... I was absolutely ripping this workout up today... I have been implementing a lot of new lifts into my workouts... Today I did seated one armed lateral raises and frontal raises... These are tough but you get such a sweet look on these! 40's and 45's were the max i could do for 10 reps... I had increases on a lot of my back lifts today as well which was awesome! I did some dumbbell rear delt work that was absolutely awesome too... I am so happy with the strength increase... My muscles were extra hard and defined today as well... My vascularity was through the roof as well... I am so happy with the way this PCT has gone... I spent so many days and hours researching a perfect PCT for what I wanted to accomplish and it turned out better than I could have imagined... For me, this PCT was perfect... I do wish I would have had HCGenerate in there but otherwise I had everything in it I wanted... I am so excited for the triple sarm stack!! I am hoping for even more gains and MORE VASCULARITY!! =) Thank you again for all the support... Everyone come follow along the triple sarm stack... http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/193147-dylan-gemelli-goes.html

Here are some new pics from today! Feedback is always appreciated!!

Attachments

Castor87

Castor87

Awards
Inspirational **** bro, well done. So many can learn from this! Thanks for all the help you've given me too, much appreciated. Will be following yo' SARM log!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
F*ckin sick results man, inspirational to say the least!

ManBeast

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dylan....does your caloric intake stay pretty consistent at 3kish or do you adjust up and down much?

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
On cycle I was doing about 3200 and for PCT I had to up it to 3500... anything under 3500 and I am losing weight... Looking back on it, I could have probably done about 3500 on cycle and been good... It took me a few weeks to get the right kind of foods and get a good routine of splitting my meals up evenly to keep my metabolism at a higher rate... I have created an extremely high metabolism with the amounts of cardio I am doing...

The one thing with my diet is that I don't have many grams of fat, sugar or sodium... The only sources of fat I really get are from peanut butter and protein bars... My chicken, fish, tuna, ground turkey, vegetables, egg whites, greek yogurt, whey and casein really have barely any fat in them at all... I really don't eat much in the carb department either... I do get some, but I don't ever have high carb days either... I think 3500 is my sweet spot... In reality, by the calorie calculator, I kind of defy the odds with weight gain because by calculation I am supposed to eat over 4000 just to maintain weight because of the amount I burn in a day... On cardio alone I am burning about 1700 calories a day... Then with how hard and heavy I lift, I am going to go low end that I burn another 1500 on that... so that alone is 3200 burned calories a day... That doesn't count for calories I burn just walking around throughout the day at work and other normal things I do that burn calories... There are ratios that you have to look at when taking in calories... For me, 3500 has been treating me well, but understandably, there's a lot of factors in there and they are mostly clean calories...

Dylan....does your caloric intake stay pretty consistent at 3kish or do you adjust up and down much?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I honestly can't see how the hell you do that much cardio EVERY day. I love cardio but damn that's a lot!

So you don't ever have cheat meals, Carb ups, etc? I don't think I would do well never having much carbs, fats, or sugars. If its working well for you then great, but I know you can get shredded without going that far. My cardio days are very low carbs, low fats etc...but my workout days I take in 200-250g of carbs and moderate fat and I'm still shredding up very well

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
I honestly can't see how the hell you do that much cardio EVERY day. I love cardio but damn that's a lot!

So you don't ever have cheat meals, Carb ups, etc? I don't think I would do well never having much carbs, fats, or sugars. If its working well for you then great, but I know you can get shredded without going that far. My cardio days are very low carbs, low fats etc...but my workout days I take in 200-250g of carbs and moderate fat and I'm still shredding up very well
Yeah seems like alot of cardio but if you want to look like your chiseled out of granite like he does then go for it lol, props man.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
thanks for all your support bro... truly apppreciate it!

Inspirational **** bro, well done. So many can learn from this! Thanks for all the help you've given me too, much appreciated. Will be following yo' SARM log!

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
thanks bro... its been great having you follow along... i appreciate all your compliments and the great support you have given!

F*ckin sick results man, inspirational to say the least!

ManBeast

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can you write me out a sarm cycle? Money is no object. Thanks