DS basic cuts

eRICH

Awards
I've been using DS basic cuts for 2 weeks now. 2 caps in the morning and 2 pre wo. So far i really like this product. Provides nice non jittery energy that lasts a couple hours with no crash. I also find it great pre wo for added focus in the gym. Really seems to give me a nice boost. I'm also noticing some appetite suppression which is welcome as i'm dieting. Overall I think its a great product for the price. I also reccommend it to those who are sensitive to stims-unlike EC i don't get that buzzed/anxious feeling or crash. I can also take it before a night workout around 9 and still be able to sleep by 11. In particular on EC, venom or stim x i seem to have anxiety problems and feel very anti social-Basic cuts actually seems to put me in a good mood.
Overall, a great bang for the buck product! I've been pleasantly suprised and def rec this to anyone sensitive to the hardcore stims

e

motiv8erJR

motiv8erJR

Awards
  • Established
I am doing a basic cuts and melting point cut. Have you had any problems with a itchy throat from the cayenne pepper?

My training partner is doing the same cut I am, and he seems to find it uncomfortable. But he never eats to start with.... I have had no such trouble. Good luck man!

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I share your sentiments.

I wouldn't take it at 9pm though. The latest i've taken it is 7pm and managed to sleep at 11pm.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What are the max doses you guys have tried? I'm interested in this for a little pre-workout boost, but if it helps me lean out on my cut, then I might look into multiple doses.

Anyone dosed 3 or 4x daily?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I've done 2 caps x3 a couple days, but since i've not been dieting since before the olympia, i've no need to go that high.

I typically use 3 caps + 8mg ephedrine before weights and 4 caps before cardio. I am quite tolerant to caffiene. The PEA makes me feel like diamond.

Obviously anyone wanting to experiment with higher dosing ought to be careful etc.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've done 2 caps x3 a couple days, but since i've not been dieting since before the olympia, i've no need to go that high.

I typically use 3 caps + 8mg ephedrine before weights and 4 caps before cardio. I am quite tolerant to caffiene. The PEA makes me feel like diamond.

Obviously anyone wanting to experiment with higher dosing ought to be careful etc.
:blink:
:icon_lol:

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
I found it pretty good stacked with eph. Noticed more ab lines after a couple of weeks. Obviously diet was good too. I do get a little heart burn just after taking it but a drink or something to eat sorts that out.

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
very nice product in my opinion, seems to be very effective and has a great price tag. very nice preworkout boost with some ephedrine, also seems to have leaned me out some.

eRICH

Awards
i havn't had any stomach problems & i take it on an empty stomach

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
The only issue i occasionally have, and i use the words "issue" and "occasionally" quite unnecessarily here because i don't care because it is rare that it manifests, but the reflux from the cayenne can be a pain in the ass for 10 minutes.

ssor1005

Awards
Yeah I get a period of heartburn for about 2 minutes or so after dosing but all you have to do is down some water and belch and it seems to go away.

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yes, I get the burning feeling in my throat also, it is aggravating, especially when you don't have anything around to drink. sometimes it does give me a kind of queasy feeling in the stomach, sometimes I get it sometimes I don't.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
yes, I get the burning feeling in my throat also, it is aggravating, especially when you don't have anything around to drink. sometimes it does give me a kind of queasy feeling in the stomach, sometimes I get it sometimes I don't.
I find water doesn't help. In fact, it kinda makes it worse, like its moving the pepper around in my stomach a bit.

At curry houses, they serve yoghurt to combat this issue with water.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
fatburner2007 Supplements 8
r6lift Supplements 7
Supplements 2
ShadowFury Supplements 4
bigpapa Supplements 0