Driven Sports Introduces Craze: Performance Fuel

PNC

Awards
so i know i didnt respond well to the craze but have gotten 4 postitive responses from people who have bought it and liked it!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you well experienced with stims or stimulant drugs?

Only ask cause I can only suspect that anyone that doesn't feel 1.5-2 scoops of Craze must be clinically dead! ha ha
Your not lien about thst Robboe, i take 1.5 scoops and i am zooming.

My wife is now hooked on craze too. Stuff is just amazing IMO.

nergy

Awards
I took one scoop of craze today... but no effect, what the heck ?
I took it one hour after a little meal, and like 30 minutes before my training.
Is it because I used less than 8ounces of water with it ?

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Tonight I mixed..

3 scoops of AI Recover Pro Lemon + 1.5 scoops of DS Craze. Tasted WONDERFUL. Grape Lemonade flavored prework. Added some Agmatine (4 250mg pills) and had an amazing workout. I think mixing the RecoverPro and Craze will be my new thing. I could almost sip it like a fine wine with how well it tasted....well more of a fine koolaid. :-D

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I took one scoop of craze today... but no effect, what the heck ?
I took it one hour after a little meal, and like 30 minutes before my training.
Is it because I used less than 8ounces of water with it ?
No nothing? That is weird.

Best timing is typically 45 mins prior to your first set.

nergy

Awards
No nothing? That is weird.

Best timing is typically 45 mins prior to your first set.
Nothing, Robboe.
Even if a took it 30 minutes before my first set, I should have feel the effect a bit later but didn't feel anything.
I'll take it for my next shoulders and triceps training, I'll keep you update.

andy148lbs

Awards
Craze is awesome.....i took 1 1/2 scoop....15min after taking it my stomach started getting warm and i could feel energy slowly building up........a half hour in and on my way to the gym the focus was insane and the energy was just sitting there waiting for me to release it....i couldnt wait to get to the gym....once there and started shoulder routine it was amazing....nice smooth energy, no jitters, and intensity was crazy.......my muscles did not want to quit neither did i.......I did need to drink more water but thats not a big deal......CRAZE is definitely my go to sup......great job DS.

tal0716

Awards
I like how the energy is not overwhelming. This product is more akin to liquid adderall for me

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant use any LONG LASTING stims at night for obvious (sleep) reasons.

How long does this stuff last?

How quicky would one attenuate the euphoria experienced form the PEA?

andy148lbs

Awards

For me it will last a good 6 hours the first two are intense and it tapers down from there.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established

For me it will last a good 6 hours the first two are intense and it tapers down from there.
This pretty much covers it here. ^^ It will usually start to kick in between 20-45 min and then can last anywhere from 4-8 hours for me sometimes. Depending on how much i have taken and if I have had any other caffeine throughout that time frame. If you are going to use it I would definitely try it first thing in the morning to test it out.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I meant - HOW LONG with the PEA last with continued use before ther body acclimates to it. Days? Weeks? :)

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Purchased Craze on Saturday to try for myself due to the great reviews I keep reading. NP is sooo slow at processing orders. My order status still says 'pending'. I should have stuck with my usual supp site. With that said, I have high hopes for Craze whenever I get it.

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
I meant - HOW LONG with the PEA last with continued use before ther body acclimates to it. Days? Weeks? :)
I think everyone is different in this regard.

There are a lot of people saying it works just as well from the first scoop to the last. I personally have not grown a tolerance to it. I have pretty much been using it on average of every other day for the last 3-4 months. Some days it hits harder then others, but the only real time I notice a big difference in how I react is if I take it too close to eating.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks ;)

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established

User-dependant, but around 4hrs is the norm.

If you need to take it later in the day you can help yourself get to sleep with melatonin.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any samples of this available ?? I have been wanting to try it due to the great reviews. With twin baby boys it's hard to spend money on supps I haven't tried though.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Any samples of this available ?? I have been wanting to try it due to the great reviews. With twin baby boys it's hard to spend money on supps I haven't tried though.

Email your shipping info through the Driven website contact form and I'll see what I can do.

PNC

Awards
i posted a while back that i tired the grape and got nothing out of it and tasted horrible(which for me was true) but i opened a can of the new black tea and it was awesome taste and had a great workout. so awesome job as always with the line

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Craze+1g agmatine= awesome workout. Good stuff here

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I still have 2 tubs of the OG grape craze, stuff is amazing, never had anything like it.