Dreaming of Gains - Ironmag Labs Dream 'N GROW Log

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Muscles are torn in the gym, fed in the kitchen, and built in bed. Sleep is often overlooked when it comes to gaining muscle and developing a legendary physique.

For those of you who havnen't heard, Ironmag Labs just dropped their new sleep aid, Dream N Grow. IML was kind enough to let me log this product, here's their writeup:

Experience your deepest sleep and witness the benefits your muscles reap!

Sleep and muscle growth go hand in hand. Missing out on proper deep sleep means you are missing out on one of your body’s highest anabolic states, resulting in countless hours in the gym going to waste!

Put your body into a highly anabolic deep sleep and push your muscle growth with Dream-N-Grow by IronMag Labs!

Dream-N-Grow contains 7 high quality ingredients that help to put your body into a deeply relaxed state allowing your body hit a deep REM sleep - the stage of sleep in which your body goes into a highly anabolic state to repair and build new, stronger, and larger muscle tissue.

Dream-N-Grow is also the first product on the market to use Mitragyna Speciosa, a powerful plant extract that has euphoric and analgesic effects promoting less sensitivity to pain, increased relaxation, general feelings of comfort, and pleasant sleep patterns.

These factors combined help to keep your levels of the catabolic hormone cortisol low, which is a hormone that counteracts the positive effects of testosterone.

Get your deep sleep and get ready to reap the benefits! Get Dream-N-Grow Now!

IML hooked it up, and you're all welcome to follow along as I log!

Current Stats:
Weight: 187
Height: 6'-2"
Goals: Lean bulk - aiming to gain .5-1 pound per week and stay very lean in the process. I am currently carb cycling, eating 200 calories above maintenance.

What I'm Expecting from Dream N Grow: I often have difficulty sleeping. I have a busy schedule and my stress level is typically high. I am expecting to use Dream N Grow in the evening hours to wind down and relax. I train first thing in the morning, so I am hoping that Dream N Grow will allow me to relax and destress after work, and provide me with a great night sleep.

Today marks day 1. I will be taking 1 cap about an hour before bedtime. Feel free to subscribe and follow along.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
First Impressions: wow, this stuff is powerful. I took 1 cap about an hour before I planned to get in bed and I was watching Monday Night Football, of course. In about a half hour I was m-e-l-l-o-www, totally relaxed and content. I stupidly forgot to put sheets on my bed after doing my laundry yesterday. When I was about to get into bed I realized that I had to still make my bed, and it was one of the most difficult tasks ever. I was so relaxed and ready to sleep that it seemed to take days to get myself together.

Anyways, my sleep was incredible. I slept like a rock, and woke up feeling great. I always get worried when taking sleep aid products, because I get up at 4:30am. Some products make it difficult for me to get out of bed in the morning, but I didn't have that issue with Dream N Grow. I woke up feeling great, and my mood is noticeably improved. So far so good, I'll be sticking with a 1 cap dose for tonight to see how it goes.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the review brother!

I'll be following

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Last night I decided to take one cap about 1 hour before bed. I wasn't sure how effective it would be because I had just eaten a big dinner, but a full stomach seemed to have no effect.

DnG got me feeling relaxed and mellow in 30-45 minutes. I didn't realize how out of it I was until I went to stand up go get ready for bed. I was so tired, it was phenomenal. I typically have a lot of energy before bed and often times having a hard time laying down and relaxing in bed, but not last night! I was overcome with sleepiness and I don't remember anything after my head hit the pillow. I woke up feeling great this morning, some of the deepest sleep I've had in years!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Another amazing night of sleep, I feel great today. I feel that DnG is helping with my recovery a lot, my DOMS is much less present 1-2 days after my workouts, and I feel more energetic during the day.

I decided to take one cap earlier in the evening last night to help me relax. I took it about 1.5 hours before I planned to get in bed. I've really been liking this protocol to help me unwind in the evening hours. It really helps reduce my stress and get my mind off of things that happened earlier in the day. Its a great feeling to be able to lounge out and not feel anxious and ready to jump up and do something. DnG has really helped me with my night time restlessness.

I got a SOLID 7 hours of sleep last night, and I woke up feeling amazing. One thing I have noticed, which I saw reported in another log, is an extremely dry mouth in the morning. I wake up and I'm immediately dying of thirst, my mouth is super dry. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is AWESOME. Dosed 1 cap last night about an hour before bed, and slept like a baby. First time in a while that I slept through the night without interruptions. I actually woke up BEFORE my alarm and felt well rested and ready to hit it. This product has been giving me great sleep, and I feel an increase in recovery from my heavy lifting.

Tonight, since I don't have to be up at the crack of dawn, I'm gonna test drive 2 caps. I'm sure it will treat me well, DnG is awesome. Definitely feeling thirstier throughout the day though.

Question for IML: Are there any diuretic properties in any of the ingredients? I've been waking up with a dry mouth and going to the bathroom a lot, especially at night after I take DnG. Just curious

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The dry mouth is killing me.. I'm not sure what it is in the product that's causing it. The only thing I haven't knowingly used before is Phellodendron Root, but that doesn't seem to have that side effect from what I've read.

The dry mouth hits me in about 20 minutes and it is tough for me to fall asleep because of it, so I have to take it right as I'm going to bed.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
The dry mouth is killing me.. I'm not sure what it is in the product that's causing it. The only thing I haven't knowingly used before is Phellodendron Root, but that doesn't seem to have that side effect from what I've read.

The dry mouth hits me in about 20 minutes and it is tough for me to fall asleep because of it, so I have to take it right as I'm going to bed.
I've been experiencing the same issue. It isn't as big of a deal for me, but I wake up dying of thirst in the morning. Its hella annoying

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Checking up with everyone on AM, last night was another great night of sleep. I popped 2 caps while watching the Olympia, and ended up missing most of the live stream haha. I clocked a solid 7 hours and woke up 10 minutes before my alarm went off. I feel awake and energized. Had some more issues with a dry mouth but it wasn't too intense. A dry mouth is a small price to pay for the incredible sleep I've been getting.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Really curious about this product.

The dry mouth and urinating frequently is probably the kratom. Found this snippet of information about it from a google search.

Kratom has been described as producing both
stimulant and sedative effects. At low doses, it produces
stimulant effects, with users reporting increased alertness,
physical energy, talkativeness and sociable behavior. At
high doses, opiate effects are produced, in addition to
sedative and euphoric effects. Effects occur within 5 to 10
minutes after ingestion and last for 2 to 5 hours. Acute side
effects include nausea, itching, sweating, dry mouth,
constipation, increased urination, and loss of appetite.

I've been reading a lot about this stuff to see if its something I would be interested in. I have a crappy time trying to sleeping so I'm glad someone is running a log! Seems like you are getting some good results so far, good luck!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Really curious about this product.

The dry mouth and urinating frequently is probably the kratom. Found this snippet of information about it from a google search.

I've been reading a lot about this stuff to see if its something I would be interested in. I have a crappy time trying to sleeping so I'm glad someone is running a log! Seems like you are getting some good results so far, good luck!
Thanks so much for posting that up! That must be what's causing it. Its true, within 5-10 minutes I have a noticeably dry mouth haha. The first two nights were definitely the worst, but the quality of sleep I've been getting with DnG has been phenomenal. Definitely check it out if you have a hard time sleeping. I typically toss and turn in my sleep, but with Dream N Grow I'm out COLD, and I've been waking up feeling well rested. Definitely follow my log man, thanks again for the info!

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks so much for posting that up! That must be what's causing it. Its true, within 5-10 minutes I have a noticeably dry mouth haha. The first two nights were definitely the worst, but the quality of sleep I've been getting with DnG has been phenomenal. Definitely check it out if you have a hard time sleeping. I typically toss and turn in my sleep, but with Dream N Grow I'm out COLD, and I've been waking up feeling well rested. Definitely follow my log man, thanks again for the info!
No problem man! I'm going to give this stuff a shot next time I see it on sale somewhere.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Last night, I had one of the best nights of sleep in my life. I dosed 2 caps and went to bed around 11, slept until 8:30. I woke up feeling well rested and ready for the day. I haven't slept that long and that hard in a very long time. I felt so refreshed this morning and all day I've felt alert and awake, which is uncommon for me.

I think 2 caps is my new weekend protocol, or when I know I have time to sleep in. On normal weeknights I think 2 caps will be too much, so tonight I'm sticking to 1 cap to make sure I can wake up in the morning, haha. So far DnG has been awesome! Definitely a well dosed and effective product that's giving me great sleep

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Another great night of sleep last night. Had some WEIRD dreams, random people doing some random sh*t hahah. I don't ever remember my dreams, so I know that DnG must be getting me into a deeper sleep cycle.

Tonight I am dosing 2 caps since tomorrow is my day off from the gym, I'll be able to sleep a few extra hours. I just popped 2 caps about 5 minutes ago, so it'll be lights out soon haha. Really loving this product so far, I haven't slept this well in years.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
2 caps is serious! I was fighting to stay awake last night after I took DnG, and I slept great. Clocked about 8.5 hours of sleep and woke up feeling incredible. I am really noticing that I am recovering faster with all of this great sleep, DnG allows me to get solid rest and I am recovering from my training quickly.

Also, I have been having a lot more dreams during my sleep. I never remember my dreams, but since I've been on DnG I've been having dreams that I actually remember in the morning. I'm enjoying being able to actually remember my dreams, and the sleep I've been getting has been phenomenal. Just popped 1 cap, about to shower and hit the sack.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Right on brother, sounds like recovery is dialed in!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I had another great night sleep last night. I dosed 2 caps about an hour before bed, and got veryyy drowsy in about 30-40 minutes. I don't really notice how tired I am until I go to get up from the couch to get in bed. My entire body feels relaxed and slow, which is great. I like feeling DnG calm my body down and prepare me for sleep.

I woke up 5 minutes before my alarm went off, and I felt great. Got up and cleaned my apartment, then hit the gym. The rest I've been getting on DnG has been incredible. I am recovering well and I feel so refreshed in the morning.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Monday Update:

So last night I decided to take two caps before bed. Looking back it was probably not the best idea, as I didn't have the right amount of time to sleep. After a long day Sunday and getting to bed late, I fell asleep quickly. I woke up feeling energized, but later in the day I was crashing. I don't attribute my tiredness to DnG, it was simply lack of preparation on my part. I didn't allot myself enough time to rest, and I definitely felt the effects.

Tonight I'll just take one cap and plan to get into bed on the early side. I'm hoping the deep sleep from DnG will help me to get back on track. Regardless of feeling tired during the day today, I haven't felt this energized and awake in a long time. The past few weeks on DnG have been phenomenal, and I can really feel the benefits of the increased deep sleep that the product has been providing.

G

gstar_

Awards
I started taking DreamNGrow 6 days ago. My sleep enhanced definitely since then, but I also notice EXTREME dry mouth. Moreover, I have always blurred vision from the time I waku up until about noon. I'm a bit afraid as I don't know where this dryness come from...any idea?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I started taking DreamNGrow 6 days ago. My sleep enhanced definitely since then, but I also notice EXTREME dry mouth. Moreover, I have always blurred vision from the time I waku up until about noon. I'm a bit afraid as I don't know where this dryness come from...any idea?
deepseajs posted this above. Many loggers have experienced dry mouth, including myself. Its a side effect of Kratom, but its nothing to worry about. The first few nights of taking DnG was the worst, but I don't notice the dry mouth as much now, I've been taking it for about 2 weeks. Glad you're enjoying the deep sleep man! This product is awesome. The dry mouth is annoying, but its a small price to pay for great sleep

G

gstar_

Awards
what about blurry vision? can you notice the same?
I was shocked as I thought I need new contact lenses. It goes away during the day however... so I'm pretty sure it's due to dry eyes

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
what about blurry vision? can you notice the same?
I was shocked as I thought I need new contact lenses. It goes away during the day however... so I'm pretty sure it's due to dry eyes
I haven't experienced anything with blurred vision, but I don't wear contacts. It could be due to dry eyes, but I wouldn't know. I've definitely had the dry mouth feeling though

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
This week has been crazy busy work wise, but I'm back to update!

Typically when I have a stressful work week, it heavily impacts my sleep. But with DnG, that isn't the case. This product gives me a solid night sleep regardless of the stress I have during the day. My protocol has been to take 1 cap about an hour before bed, and by the time an hour has passed, I don't think I could do anything but sleep even if I tried. DnG makes me so mellow and relaxed, I lay down and am instantly asleep.

Last night I dosed two caps before bed, and ended up sleeping 9.5 hours. Guess I needed some sleep after my long week! I woke up feeling rested and reenergized, ready for the weekend. DnG has really been helping me recover quicker from my workouts too. My DOMS goes away quicker and I feel recharged in 24 hours after a heavy training day, which is unusual for me. Its been a great feeling though, I've been loving the deep sleep and faster recovery while taking Dream N Grow.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Despite having an incredibly stressful week at work, I've still been able to get great sleep and I feel 100% during the day. DnG has been treating me very well. I've really been enjoying dosing 1 to 2 caps about an hour before I plan to lay down, and by the 30 minute mark I am relaxed and mellow, ready to settle down for the night and clock out.

I am really noticing the benefits of Dream N Grow in multiple areas. First off, I've been dreaming and remembering my dreams when I wake up, which never happens for me. I can tell that I am sleeping deeper and getting better uninterrupted sleep while taking Dream N Grow.

Another benefit is the muscle recovery. I am currently running a 6 day training split that is packed with high volume, high intensity training days. Even though 6 days a week is a lot, DnG has been helping me recover and feel rested and ready to hit the weights the next day.

The other large benefit I've been noticing while on DnG is the lack of tiredness during the day. Its common for me to "hit a wall" around 2 or 3pm at work, but since I've been consistently taking DnG and getting better sleep, that doom of drowsiness that strikes in the afternoon hours hasn't been present. This has helped a lot with my work productivity and just makes the work day seem to go quicker.

Tonight I will be dosing 2 caps and setting aside a solid 8 hours to sleep. I'm excited to recharge and get a good night sleep after a stressful day at work. I've really been enjoying Dream N Grow, and the benefits of the product are evident in many different areas. I have still been getting a slight dry mouth feeling after taking the caps, but drinking an extra glass of water has helped ward off the dry mouth feeling. So far, this product has been nothing shy of incredible, exceeding my expectations by far.

G

gstar_

Awards
Thanks for all the details. Definitely can feel the advantages of DnG as well.

By the way, are you representative for IMG? Just wondering :)

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the details. Definitely can feel the advantages of DnG as well.

By the way, are you representative for IMG? Just wondering :)
I've been enjoying it. No, I am not a rep for IML, I wish. This is a sponsored log, but I'm not affiliated with the company

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Checking with an update on my success with Dream N Grow. I was traveling this past week and didn't have the chance to give an update, but I continued to dose DnG throughout my time away. My sleep quality has been nothing but incredible. There are so many benefits to using this product, and having the chance to use it while I was out of my typical routine really put it to the test.

I normally don't sleep as well when I am traveling. I tend to sleep pretty well in my own bed, but its very common for me to sleep poorly while I'm away. DnG really helped me sleep this past week, I got SOLID nights of sleep in a hotel bed, which is unusual for me. I have been sticking to 1 cap on nights where I know I won't be able to get more than 7 hours of sleep, and bumping the dose up to 2 caps when I don't have to be up early for work. This protocol has treated me very well and I have really enjoyed this product.

My only comment thus far is to be aware of how much time you are alloting yourself to sleep. There have been a few days that I didn't set aside enough time to get quality rest and ended up dosing DnG late. I only had about 4-5 hours to sleep on these nights and I woke up feeling drowsy. Obviously waking up tired on low sleep is typical, but taking Dream N Grow made it even harder to get up and get going in the morning. If you are the type of person that can't set out 7-8 hours a night for rest, then I would not recommend this product. However, dosing one cap 1-2 hours before bed is a great alternative to promote relaxation and deep sleep. There were some nights that I dose one cap about 2 hours before bed, and it really helps me wind down and relax for the evening. I am able to lay down and almost immediately fall asleep.

It looks like I have enough DnG left for another few nights. I will be sure to post up and keep you all up to speed on how things are going, and I will be sure to write an in-depth final review. I have been very pleased with my quality of sleep, and I've been finding one cap to be all that's needed to yield a great night sleep. I get to sleep in tomorrow, so I just popped two caps about 20 minutes ago and I'm already feeling ready for bed. Its been a long week and I'm excited to get some deep sleep with the help of Dream N Grow!

O

owen654321

Awards
Have any of you had issues when you've run out of/stopped taking DnG? Kratom is somewhat addictive and I'm just wondering if this product has any negative effects when you stop taking it? I'd like to start taking DnG to help with sleep, but I've seen people get hooked on Kratom before and feel a bit hesitant.