Dream PCT Stack

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
I have a 1-andro only log going (search for my username) right now and I’m mid way through an 8 week cycle. Because of the discounts that are happening in the new year offered by different supplement distributors, I am interested in hearing what would be your dream PCT stack to maximize all gains during cycle.

Basic info:
Male / 32yr / intermediate lifter / 180lb / eating slightly above maintenance

330mg 1-Testosterone by Hi-tech , first ever cycle

Cycle support: Ironmag Advanced Cycle support, TUDCA, fish oil, Cissus, glucosamine, hylaudronic acid , multivitamin (includes zinc , D3, calcium).

Current PCT plan: Nolvadex(20/20/20/20)...comes in 20mg per pill, M-Test (got 2 bottles), keep taking all above cycle support shops, keeping calories at surplus, trying to keep lift heavy and not go down in weight as much as I can.

Besides the basics mentioned above, what other supplements, protocols would you suggest if resources truly wasn’t an issue with the goal to maximize muscle and strength retention? Would you add epicatechin? Sapogenix?

Thanks and Happy New Year!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mk677 combined with berberine, and up to 200mg p5p.

Or

GHRP2 and modGRF.

Either protocol during PCT. Will shoot IGF to upper end or beyond the upper end scale. Puts you in an Anabolic environment.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, would add Epicatechin.
Pick up Follidrone, and you'll love it in PCT, or after.

RYAN15 will get you a discount.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes, would add Epicatechin.
Pick up Follidrone, and you'll love it in PCT, or after.
Follidrone is a staple for me in pct. I typically always have some FD 2.0 in hand for a natty run or pct support.