Donating blood after Test injection

T

TexasGigaChad

Awards
I’m supposed to donate blood tomorrow because of my RBC but I’m supposed to take me injection tonight. Will the blood donation effect the test? I wont be like ‘wasting’ any of it right?

B

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No. Just don't tell them that you take anything injectable. Also, if you take it up the ass or vice versa, don't tell them that either. 😝

T

TexasGigaChad

Awards
No. Just don't tell them that you take anything injectable. Also, if you take it up the ass or vice versa, don't tell them that either. 😝
Hahaha alright cool thank you

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Touché touché. Damnit it almost felt wrong clicking insert quote on this one.

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Haha, well, if you do get Dr prescribed TRT you should tell them, it won’t be any issues. If you take a sh*t load of gear, don’t tell them 😬

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I donate about every 60 days I never tell them about my TRT and I have never had a problem. Do your self a favor and try to drink about a gallon of water before donation.