Donald Trump running for president

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You mean Freddie Gray, but yeah.... F that Mosby bitch. Long time coming! (*no pun intended....)

Not very different from the corrupt Baltimore mayor scandals (Sheila Dixon and Catherine Pugh)

Strange.... seems all three have something in common
Yeah i said Benny 🤷🏿‍♂️ lol, dont know why but that was funny

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
'washinton post awards biden four pinocchios for false claim he was arrested during civil rights protest'

that is something all those people who actually were arrested ar civil rights protests should be pissed about---but once again biden gets a free pass!!!
'
I think Nancy Pelosi was arrested during the Civil War.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hope it went well T. Sorry for my comment earlier, I had no idea. Take care of yourself.
no problem, it's just the internet..people say things i know they would never say face to face--it takes away the filter,,,but thanks, i appreciate it!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Biden administration is really failing hard with the handling of the pandemic. They didn’t even have the foresight to ensure the availability of rapid tests when we knew Omicron was coming since November. What, was it today that piece of filth decided to put an “order in“ that won’t even be available until the end of the month?

Patients in the hospital were even complaining about O’Biden today and the fact that they haven’t been able to find tests for weeks. For an administration that made such bold claims about their greater capacity to control the virus, it’s nothing short of an embarrassment. They can’t even accomplish something as simple as ensuring we have an adequate supply of tests!

Inexcusable..

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wonder if some members of this forum who have sadly passed wished they got the vaccine.
Although on a day to day basis I pretty much disagree with 99.9% of your views and post, we move on cause your right to have an opinion.

But this post here is probably the most disgusting, over the top dumb **** I've ever seen you post.

If I had a friend or family member here that was dear to my heart that passed away and was labeled a covid death and you posted this bullshit, I would personally find you and make you fukkn regret it.

How the fukk do you lay your head down at night and sleep....disgusting

🇺🇸

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Biden administration is really failing hard with the handling of the pandemic. They didn’t even have the foresight to ensure the availability of rapid tests when we knew Omicron was coming since November. What, was it today that piece of filth decided to put an “order in“ that won’t even be available until the end of the month?

Patients in the hospital were even complaining about O’Biden today and the fact that they haven’t been able to find tests for weeks. For an administration that made such bold claims about their greater capacity to control the virus, it’s nothing short of an embarrassment. They can’t even accomplish something as simple as ensuring we have an adequate supply of tests!

Inexcusable..
My wife and I were sick really sick after christmas (strangely it took me 2 more days to get it) and I could not find a place less than 2 hours drive (1 way) that didnt have an appointment available until January 4th, or any testing kits, so I have no idea if we really had it or not. We had all the symptoms, our lungs were fine but I cant just assume we had it because I was sick before Thanksgiving and I tested right away negative.

My wife ordered a free kit from our health insurance (the company she works for even) and the kit finally came in 2 days ago!!!! LOL!!!!!

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
anybody hear about the trainlootings in california? pachages all over usps amazon ups as far as can see.

my daughter told me about it said she saw a video.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
anybody hear about the trainlootings in california? pachages all over usps amazon ups as far as can see.

my daughter told me about it said she saw a video.
I did now! We don’t have to think too hard about who is doing the looting. The same people that have seen every hurricane as Christmas for many years.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I did now! We don’t have to think too hard about who is doing the looting. The same people that have seen every hurricane as Christmas for many years.
it is also happening in chicago---HURRICANE???

find video showing looters taking packages from train cars--is this a felony? maybe a federal crime to steal usps packages?

FBI????

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
it is also happening in chicago---HURRICANE???

find video showing looters taking packages from train cars--is this a felony? maybe a federal crime to steal usps packages?

FBI????
Yeah, different circumstances but same premise.

There is a certain portion of the population that is infamous for looting during hurricanes

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It’s really disgusting that you actually thought about this, then decided to type it. You’re reveling in peoples death to make yourself feel like you’re proving a point. (which you aren’t)
Out of line, sure.

But after the hundreds of comments on this forum about how only the weak and lousy are dying and we should stop protecting them, forgive me if I got a bit defensive and angry.

Attachments

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It’s really disgusting that you actually thought about this, then decided to type it. You’re reveling in peoples death to make yourself feel like you’re proving a point. (which you aren’t)
Although on a day to day basis I pretty much disagree with 99.9% of your views and post, we move on cause your right to have an opinion.

But this post here is probably the most disgusting, over the top dumb **** I've ever seen you post.

If I had a friend or family member here that was dear to my heart that passed away and was labeled a covid death and you posted this bullshit, I would personally find you and make you fukkn regret it.

How the fukk do you lay your head down at night and sleep....disgusting

🇺🇸
The sad irony of this post is that you liked a post that said we'd be better off if the weak got weeded out.

And you're mad at me? Be disgusted at yourself. I've got plenty of family that are vulnerable and I've had to put up with absolutely moronic posts from people like you who are happy discarding them because it means nothing to you.

Pot calling kettle. Get off your high horse. Jesus Christ

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Out of line, sure.

But after the hundreds of comments on this forum about how only the weak and lousy are dying and we should stop protecting them, forgive me if I got a bit defensive and angry.
True, it’s not just the pandemic of the unhealthy and/or elderly. Sometimes people tend to forget that..

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
True, it’s not just the pandemic of the unhealthy and/or elderly. Sometimes people tend to forget that..
@Ricky10, asking since you are one of the resident medical professionals.... Would it be fair to say it's a pandemic of the "mostly" unhealthy and/or elderly ??

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The hostage situation at the Jewish Synagogue ended in Texas,

The hostage taker Malik Faisal Akram was killed. Good riddance.

CiaNN referred him only as a "British National" no mention that he is of Middle Eastern decent or if he is a Muslim or not, nothing.

Imagine if some crazy white crackhead raided a Black Church? He would be labeled as a Dump supporter and all the cities would be lit on fire and called mostly peaceful protests, with new calls for reparations instead of being labeled as a simple American National and ignoring his skin color and/or religion.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Out of line, sure.

No. You’re not forgiven if you try to justify your gross behavior in the same sentence you’re asking for forgiveness in. You didn’t get defensive or angry….you stooped lower than anyone has before in this thread and showed your true colors.

Care to quote a post demonstrating the comments you have seen post hundreds of times? It should be easy if it’s that frequent. I’ll wait.

And feel free to actually apologize if you’re capable.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
No. You’re not forgiven if you try to justify your gross behavior in the same sentence you’re asking for forgiveness in. You didn’t get defensive or angry….you stooped lower than anyone has before in this thread and showed your true colors.

Care to quote a post demonstrating the comments you have seen post hundreds of times? It should be easy if it’s that frequent. I’ll wait.

And feel free to actually apologize if you’re capable.
I did attach one to the post you quoted.

Does that make what I said right? Of course not. And I do apologise for the offence it caused. Reading back on it it was ABSOLUTELY too far, and very disrespectful to people here.

Attachments

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Ricky10, asking since you are one of the resident medical professionals.... Would it be fair to say it's a pandemic of the "mostly" unhealthy and/or elderly ??
Absolutely! But, I don’t think it is wise for anyone to be overly confident in their own response to the virus regardless of age or state of health. We have subsequently followed the journey of a handful of positive and unvaccinated people on this board. People who have obviously been very concerned about their condition and throw the kitchen sink at it once they test positive. You never know if you will be one of the unfortunate ones.

You should check out my latest post from early this morning which breaks down positive hospital admissions in the “Wife has COVD” thread.

Last edited: