Does TriMax help you drop fat???

B

big arms

Awards
:dance: Does TriMax help you drop fat??? also what"s good in helping you lower your Bp,thanks

J

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:dance: Does TriMax help you drop fat??? also what"s good in helping you lower your Bp,thanks
Celery seed extract and hawthorne along with sensible diet will help with BP. And dont take this wrong because I mean it in the kindest way possible.......you should read a LOT more before using Trimax or other similar things I think. You need to plan a pct for it just like an aas cycle.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
I'll second Jcam222. Have you even read anything about Trimax? How could you not know that its purpose is to help you lose weight?

S

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
big arms, these guys are most certainly right - before messing around with your thyroid, DEFINITELY read through that mammoth thread I posted in my reply. I wasn't explicit in my post as I thought pointing you to the info would be enough, but I often take for granted that people will research before they take something. Thyroid meds are not to be played with. Know what you are doing before you go into it. That thread has pretty much everything you need to know about TriMax, but also read some of the info on t3 as well so you really understand what is going on and how to properly cycle/recover.