Does Nolvadex while "ON" affect gains?

G

gazdecki

Awards
Does Nolvadex while "ON affect gains?

I've heard mixed opinions about this and i'm thinking about taking 10-20mg a day for the rest of my cycle which is like 3 weeks left.

What do you think?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depends what kind of cycle you are doing. If you are pre-disposed to gyno then it may be a good idea. However if you are not using an aromatizing compound, you don't need it.

M

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
please list your cycle so we can give a better opinion. it depends on what compounds your using..

G

gazdecki

Awards
Takin Superdrol 20mg and Pheraplex 10mg. My nips have felt a slight sensitivity lately and I want to play it safe... am I able to take Nolvadex for the remainder of my cycle?

M

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Takin Superdrol 20mg and Pheraplex 10mg. My nips have felt a slight sensitivity lately and I want to play it safe... am I able to take Nolvadex for the remainder of my cycle?
You can use it until symptoms subside or just continue for the remainder of your cycle..

M

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
IMO the chance of a slightly reduced amount of gains out weigh the chances of getting boobs LOL... I would use the nolva right now if you have gyno symptoms to stop it before it is to late... You can use 30 -40 mg ED until systoms subside( probably in 4-5 days) and than contuine on 10-20 mg ED for the remainder of your cycle ....

NickyNoNames

NickyNoNames

Awards
yea, ive heard people argue about this for years... honestly i couldnt tell you, but like mercedesdd said, not a bad idea... personally i use letro though

S

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IMO the chance of a slightly reduced amount of gains out weigh the chances of getting boobs LOL... I would use the nolva right now if you have gyno symptoms to stop it before it is to late... You can use 30 -40 mg ED until systoms subside( probably in 4-5 days) and than contuine on 10-20 mg ED for the remainder of your cycle ....
agreed. itchy nips are NOT be messed around with. treat them immediately with nolva, period. you can be growing tissue with only a slight itch as a symptom.