does Igf-1Lr3 have the possiblity to cause gyno alone off cycle a few weeks later It did to me what can I do to prevent it? or reverse it and still ta

genetisch

Awards
I got gyno after Des a few weeks into oct about week 3 pseudo gyno) like it seems like fat but I wasn't fat)? What should I take to Make it go away and keep taking off next time I'm on cycle or later of the gyno is still there?

EndoNintendo

Awards
I got gyno after Des a few weeks into oct about week 3 pseudo gyno) like it seems like fat but I wasn't fat)? What should I take to Make it go away and keep taking off next time I'm on cycle or later of the gyno is still there?
not sure if I would jump to conclusions on your LR3 causing the gyno flare up because of how it works in the body. In simple the common explanation is: IGF-1 LR3 "inhibits the movement of glucose into the body's cells which facilitates fat burning and the use of fat in the body for the production of energy ". Which makes it very anabolic if your understand how IGF-1 LR3 works.

When guys have a gyno flare up theres a few things to consider:
Have you taken any 19 nor aas in your last cycle? This can increase the production of prolactin which can flare up the nips and confuse guys into thinking their estrogen is out of ratio. Blood work can pin point it. This is important cause you don't want to crash either estrogen or prolactin.
Did your post cycle work as intended reflected by your blood work?
if your estrogen is too high, this leads to the next process in gyno. On the other side of the coin if your test is too low, this inherently makes your estrogen too high if it were within range for males and can cause similar results.

Hope this points you in the right direction

EDIT: I forgot to mention what to take... the first step I would do is have some blood work done to know what to take.
For high estrogen or general estrogen management I found aromasin works the best for me, but you can also take adrimidex, I encourage you to research the differences between the two. For high prolactin you can take Caber or Prami. Both drugs are very strong and I recommend you research each and their side effects. I do not recommend you take drugs like letro (murders your estrogen) unless you know your bloodwork and understand the side effects

Last edited: